Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miyeOnx3

Sm Audition___callbacks

o.0 u serious? i'm from chicago..i thought they said that it'll take a month but he got a call back already?! whoa he must look really good for modeling...

A lot of people got call backs for the next day ------ but - was that for a private audition or what?

;; I have to agree with lovablekrnstar63 ;; some of you guys are more paranoid than I am haha; But ye;

O_O And there are two .. er -- three callbacks that we know of .

1) for a private audition (that people usually get within a week of the audtion)

2) to perform at "finals" -- aka a festival thats being held in the city -- they arent really finals, but the finalists get award prizes

3) call back-call backs as in you've-made-SM-call-backs -- and yeah. you probably wont find out until a month after the audition

so yeah you guys should... keep being optimistic, but stop spazzing @_@|; (because; it might disappoint you later;; O_O not syaing that to be mean, but yeah; i dont want to get my hopes up; so O_O; ye unless you guys like disappointment; or whatever);

Good for ppl living in the North America.

I'm in Thailand, and what we had here was like...

There're more than 500 ppl at the audition, and the judges eventually allowed many of them to sing for only 10 sec (some even less).

At the end of the day, only 10 ppl who have agencies were asked to make the 2nd round.

It's like a month passed, and nobody got any contact back.

By the way, good luck for everyone out there who's gonna be the next star~

Same thing happened in New York. There was more than 500 people too. It was so hectic and there was barely anytime to make yourself shine. booohooo. lol. :tears: Except no one knows who made it in. :D lol.

oh wow! i mean, it's really kinda crazy over where i live too! a bunch of my friends went to audition for it for fun... i just wanted to watch them but the SM ppl won't let us.... i emailed them and they only send me the application form.... oh well.. guess i'll just have to wathc my friends on youtube...

oh yeah, by the way.. does anyone kno that if they are still gonna have the global audition next year?

pucapunipoemi

well, it says its an annual thing

but i doubt if they ARE gonna do this every year

b/c one, it's just so much work

and it costs a lot of money to be flying around the world back & forth, you know?

im not sure, sorry

hey, i was in Jangtuh (LA) just standing there like a normal person and this woman came up to me and started asking me questions about music and stuff. and then she asked if i knew any singers from sm entertainment.. and i was like, uhh i know a lot of singers but i dunno if they're from sm. and then she gave me her business card and asked for my phone number. and then iw as like what the heck?? so i asked her what it's for and she's like we're interested in you. so i was like whatever and then i gave her my cell number and then she said she'll call back to come to some meeting. few weeks later some random person called me and then blah blah blah, she said can you come to the wilshire plaza hotel (it was a mon. 10/16 meaning come to the hotel on tues 10/17) with an extra outfit and prepare some lyrics. i was like whatever and i went the next day. i didn't prepare ANYTHING at all and all they did was like film me in like different angles. they asked me to sing AND dance, which i cannot do so i just did some half a$$ed one. and i asked what it was for and they were like the person you gave the phone number to will review your video on 10/30 in korea. and then i was like "ahnyunghee jahl gae sae yo" with a bow and left.

i mite have some spelling errors and what not. i don't want to re-read what i wrote... so yeah.

hey, i was in Jangtuh (LA) just standing there like a normal person and this woman came up to me and started asking me questions about music and stuff. and then she asked if i knew any singers from sm entertainment.. and i was like, uhh i know a lot of singers but i dunno if they're from sm. and then she gave me her business card and asked for my phone number. and then iw as like what the heck?? so i asked her what it's for and she's like we're interested in you. so i was like whatever and then i gave her my cell number and then she said she'll call back to come to some meeting. few weeks later some random person called me and then blah blah blah, she said can you come to the wilshire plaza hotel (it was a mon. 10/16 meaning come to the hotel on tues 10/17) with an extra outfit and prepare some lyrics. i was like whatever and i went the next day. i didn't prepare ANYTHING at all and all they did was like film me in like different angles. they asked me to sing AND dance, which i cannot do so i just did some half a$$ed one. and i asked what it was for and they were like the person you gave the phone number to will review your video on 10/30 in korea. and then i was like "ahnyunghee jahl gae sae yo" with a bow and left.

i mite have some spelling errors and what not. i don't want to re-read what i wrote... so yeah.

You are so lucky. sigh are u a guy or a girl?

You are so lucky. sigh are u a guy or a girl?

lol ima dude. i was just there for an experience.. the fact that i can't dance or sing.. i will most unlikely get in SM lol

WHA!!!! everyone here is so amazing!!!! you all make me proud!!!!

even if you did good or not, even you tried or didn't, i hope you get it.. it's amazing as to how many of you entered and tried real hard...

it amazes me so greatly.

i didn't go to any of the auditions, i already knew i would be out.. i'm not korean, japanese, chinese, thai, viet, cambodian, laotian, half, white or black.

i'm just an unknown asian.. i mean it too..

my ethnicity is barely known in this world...

my chances are 1/100... so i didn't even try...

i love the korean pop culture and everything. :)

good luck to everyone and to those who made it, good luck on your amazing jouney to becoming a KPOP SUPER STAR!!! :w00t:

i will be looking forward to all of this. :D

QUESTION: what about those who filled out the application, but didn't go to auditions? are the counted as nothing? they only count and see interest in those that go to auditions, right?

well then, it's been great... i read this whole thread and most of it made me laugh!!! i enjoyed this thread because of all the paranoid people!!!

i would love to see your skills/talents if you did ever posted it somewhere. :lol:

^lol wat race are u if u dont mind me asking...

well, i'm "hmong".. if you even have a clue as to who or what i am..

haha!! but yeah... we're not known in this world, maybe in parts of US, but... the only places where there are hmongs would be where a few people would know that we exsist.. haha!! funnie...

pucapunipoemi

well, it says its an annual thing

but i doubt if they ARE gonna do this every year

b/c one, it's just so much work

and it costs a lot of money to be flying around the world back & forth, you know?

im not sure, sorry

that's ok! but thanx for replying! aww man!! i wanna go if there's another one... so sad that i didn't make up my mind to go with my friends.... but everyne here is so good! good luck!! hwaiting everyone!!!

haha!! but yeah... we're not known in this world, maybe in parts of US, but... the only places where there are hmongs would be where a few people would know that we exsist.. haha!! funnie...

Actually there are alot of hmongs in California....lol

well, if we're talking about outside of the US..

do you think koreans, chinese or japanese people would know?

i don't think so...

i mean serious, if i was to go up to those smtown judges, they would ask me what are hmongs and where do we originate from???

i can imagine that now.. haha!! lol!!!

but yeah!!!

Hey I'm hmong too. I auditioned. I don't really care, because i'm asian. lol. Actually i think there are alot of people who know what hmong is. I just don't think SM knows. lol :P Oh well im asian and im proud!!!! :D I hope SM really looks for diversity.

You're a pretty lucky guy leejb91, to be able to get scouted like that you must have something that they were looking for. You should of took it a little more seriously, but thats just my opinion. Maybe you don't care as much as I do. <_< anyways lucky you.