Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Hello everyone :D

I watched EP 7 and My notes on it :

.The episode too short seriously I am hungry to more .

.JW is living in the hell of this game , he thought how to survive by leveling up to 85 and with help of his sec (but how sec see Dr.Cha and hear music we will understand this with HJ when she log on this magical game ).

.It is convencing that JW drink to be subconscious but taking drugs I hope he won't be addict to some dangerous drugs .

.Prof.Cha why is he loving JW more than his son or the feeling he has concern on JW as he didn't done the autopsy for his son I don't understand him seriously.

.I love that HJ move on having her own business and back to complete her studies , I love that she isn't feeling the happiness after having this life but also feeling bad for JW who is suffering .

.For SJ some said HJ is passive ,I don't think she is passive but she is worrying about him but how she tell her grandmother or little sister both won't help actually she needs the man who sent her those messages and  to confirm her doubts but I think HJ didn't reveal what  inside her yet , I mean herself as person isn't simple I suspect her knowing but I will wait .

.I don't think Emma disappeared in the original game she will have her role in Spain as where this game running beside I don't like what they did to original by removing the original warriors and replacing them with Korean or Japan or Chinese warriors .

Finally I want from the writer to back to Spain and complete this game I want who controls this game and why this game turned to be life threating .

• Like 11

@NileRose the decision of no autopsy is puzzling for me from a parent standpoint.  Both Prof Cha and Soo Jin has the right to request the autopsy.  If either one was in favor, it will be done.  If Prof Cha has to convince Soo Jin to not request, it means he himself also does not want to.  Why is that?  Secondly, an autopsy will be the definitive and absolute source to exonerate Jin Woo.  Without it, Jin Woo will be a suspect if the case is open again since his DNA is on the dead man.  This is a joker card Prof Cha is holding, the mere fact that he can use the information at his disposal anytime he wants to oust Jin Woo as the CEO.  Cuz that is what I am smelling between Park and Cha for control of J One.

• Like 13

New stills, 

2018122401001612200119352_20181223140148

2018122401001612200119351_20181223140148

cr.  Naver - https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003360595&cluid=enter_201812230700_00000013

I hope this means that we get an insight on the where abouts of SJ in the next ep.

Ost 3 "Is You" by Ailee with eng lyrics. Turn on CC

and the official one with Ailee

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

@bedifferent exactly this prof.Cha has a secret didn't revealed yet  ,JW is special by the concern , defence and loathing look to the woman who broke up JW's heart .

• Like 5

At the church, when SooJin turned around looking at JW, and JW gave her a sad passionate look. Oh JW is such a gentleman. Prof Cha  stared at them with annoyed thought "what's going on between these 2"

I haven't seen HyunBin injured before in drama/movie that has to make him act limping for the rest of episodes. Poor JW, it's hard to see him walking like that.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Cornellia De Dios said:

Hi I'm new to Soompi! I just can't help not discussing this wonderful drama :wub:

'm mulling over SJ's disappearance, though. We have this joke among K-pop fans, that whenever an idol is casted in a drama, they always end up dead. EXO ChanYeol died in Missing9, EXO Beakhyun in Scarlet Heart, and BTS V in Hwarang. Those are just some examples.

Hopefully, this drama would end that since writernim has a way of messing with our minds as seen on W hahahah Although, (unpopular opinion) W was quite a downhill ride for me during the last few episodes, I'm hopeful that won't happen with this drama :wub:

and then you have suzy.. where other people die :P

• Like 2

Glorious subway PPL in MotA ep 7. Get coins and be healed with subway :lol:

7002_0-75558800-1545520360_screenshot_20

7002_0-94243300-1545520360_screenshot_20

7002_0-06918800-1545520361_screenshot_20

Spoiler

7002_0-29963600-1545520361_screenshot_20

7002_0-42843800-1545520361_screenshot_20

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

One thing that i really really want since Ep 3 is, Zinu interaction with Emma... Let them talk/interact with each other..So far it is just a tease here and a tease there..

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, pattsue said:

One thing that i really really want since Ep 3 is, Zinu interaction with Emma... Let them talk/interact with each other..So far it is just a tease here and a tease there..

Maybe JW can interact with emma, if he returns to granada and play the game at the original location. Other than that i think it wont be possible for any JW-Emma interaction. Emma is a programmed character, i dont think JW can have any meaningful interaction with a NPC :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

The programmer deleted all original NPC's in the game. Did he try deleting zombie cha from the game?

That's what I was thinking! If the programmer guy has the power to change the game (delete NPCs and also give JW that safe space) then he should be able to delete zombie cha, right? ACTUALLY, the company is now writing the whole entire game themselves so they can really just write whatever they want and JW can just tell the programmer guy to give him special power ups (the gun) or level him up by 80 levels, so essentially just hack the game but then again not really cause they own it. 

A thought on the preview for ep 8 - seems like JW is asking the sec to kill him to see where dead players go??? 

And a question - What about in ep 2 or 3 when JW was in the train and it was apparently one year later. How does that fit into the storyline? 

ANOTHER question but this one is about acting - is anyone else confused what emotions park shin hye and hyun bin are conveying when they do those stare-downs and time stops?  You know like psh just has this confused/dazed look and her head is pushed back a little, and hyun bin is just squinting? (mostly referring to the ending when they met again ). I thought they were in slow mo but the rain was moving in real-time so I was like, wow, so they really are just standing there staring...

Can't wait for ep 8 XD

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I find the Mr cha was too long to be solved he should have since ep 5 and HB (Zinu) should have interacted with Emma in ep 6 coz he already reached 5 . The dragging of Zoombie was too long. This only 16 ep drama and there are many questions that are not settled . I’m worried the writer rushed towards the end and the quality of the drama dropped coz it started good so it should end as an excellent drama . One of a kind. Since the leading actor and actress are Alist. And it’s a big budget drama. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, kiwiaddict said:

That's what I was thinking! If the programmer guy has the power to change the game (delete NPCs and also give JW that safe space) then he should be able to delete zombie cha, right? ACTUALLY, the company is now writing the whole entire game themselves so they can really just write whatever they want and JW can just tell the programmer guy to give him special power ups (the gun) or level him up by 80 levels, so essentially just hack the game but then again not really cause they own it. 

A thought on the preview for ep 8 - seems like JW is asking the sec to kill him to see where dead players go??? 

Basicly JW cheated to level up since he used his programmer to help him. I wonder how JW got the money in the game to buy weapons. Did he use his programmer or he bought the coins? I play pokemon go, its a pain to collect pokecoins the normal way but i'm not willing to pay actual money to get additional virtual coins hahaha :lol:

It would be interesting if JW ask his sec to kill him, and dies in the hands of another player to see where the dead players go. Zombie Cha is a NPC, so if Cha kills JW, JW will just be logged out or restart the level just like how he was killed by the other NPCs in the game.

38 minutes ago, kiwiaddict said:

And a question - What about in ep 2 or 3 when JW was in the train and it was apparently one year later. How does that fit into the storyline? 

Maybe this will happen after ep 8. Since the preview in ep 8 shows that they are going to granada. The setting for ep 7 is already one year later. 

46 minutes ago, kiwiaddict said:

ANOTHER question but this one is about acting - is anyone else confused what emotions park shin hye and hyun bin are conveying when they do those stare-downs and time stops?  You know like psh just has this confused/dazed look and her head is pushed back a little, and hyun bin is just squinting? (mostly referring to the ending when they met again ). I thought they were in slow mo but the rain was moving in real-time so I was like, wow, so they really are just standing there staring...

Lol. I have a hard time deciphering their emotions too :sweatingbullets:

48 minutes ago, kiwiaddict said:

Can't wait for ep 8 XD

Same here. Hopefully the plot moves forward. I plan to watch it live today. Hoho

• Like 4

I forgot about the timing and the ep already started :sweatingbullets:

It seems that Marco's body was found in the woods.

JW is in a hospital somewhere. I assume this is a flashback. Since JW is narrating.

Yep its a flashback.

Now we return to JW-HJ confrontation in ep 7.

Grandma and little sister met JW too. They are super happy to see him.

HJ is crying her heart out in the toilet.

JW leaves and HJ ran after his car. But she did not manage to catch him. Its the scene in the preview. DANG! JW hung up! He's cold!

Oh nevermind, he reversed his car (he really reversed) to HJ's house and invites HJ in.

JW offered HJ a drink in his car. It seems they are really turning JW to be an alcoholic.

Ahhh. Now we know how sec seo started to play. The programmer helped him make an account. I think he wants to understand JW. He ask JW to help him level up. Maybe they made an alliance? JW gave sec seo one of his sword. Thats amazing actually hehe

During one of their fights, Sec Seo can see Zombie Cha and even fought with him.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

JW is sharing what he found about SJ and Marco to HJ in the car. 

HJ finds it hard to believe JW. Well, i wouldnt blame her. She was just showered with so much information.

Ok. I dont understand this. Suddenly she fell asleep in the car? It was so sudden. Hmmmm. Edit: she fainted, not fell asleep :sweatingbullets:

Wait. I think JW just said he missed HJ, thats why he came. I think. Hahaha

JW calls Yura. Her manager picked up. JW said something that shocked her manager. A delivery man delivered a parcel to the manager while they were talking. Omg. Its photos of yura and her manager together. 1 point JW, 0 point Yura! 

Eventhough JW is level 88 which is high, there are 2 players above him : Marco and Master. They are assuming Master is jung seju. JW kept playing and now he is level 90. And theres something that shocked him when he reached level 90. I wonder what it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Start - JW visits place of where SJ develops the game in Barcelona. We were right Marco was the one whom spoke to Cha about SJ game idea.

c8c9e1470d71af04bbcb257669041ae8.png

Spoiler

cff05f732eae814fd5190f4457a61fb9.png

e54841966e23d90e1708c9259a214b47.png

5e263276753311ebaabc1768eb9c4ed0.png

DvGeBj5UUAAM9En.jpg

e694d8cf38a9e4c5f6387f7d64bb89be.png

0f638c2731a0ff69fe924f369f6cf8ff.png

31a331680cafe226135c1c60d34343e5.png

DvGg-6JVYAAK_lQ.jpg

2fe1ccf68a0bdcb27119449f5dd5fb76.png

212d5eaddef6f50bc03a875e81b393d7.png

c946e5ddcf4d4154e562f73fd7810e6f.png

JW is trying to figure out where SJ is. I think Marco died and his body has been found

JW is telling HJ and HJ is upset. She is crying in bathrrom when her grandma and sis comes hm. JW leaves and HJ runs out to him and then calls him back. He returns and picks her up in his car.

086417cb3e30af515d87b8690028cb46.png

Sec is talking to Mr PArk about JW trying to level up and how he began the game too. Sec also tells him how he too sees Cha

Spoiler

DvGisjcV4AAMgCP.jpg

DvGjCafUcAEoZe9.jpg

DvGjCafUcAEoZe9.jpgJW saved his sec from Cha

9a062903676e1a95e4e1967246d66d75.png

41c18c655bc5a5c91dd8d29b28979e3c.png

JW tells HJ about her bro and gives her all his info that he found. she is shocked aand cries then faints JW takes her hm and when she wakes as in preview she tells him she doesnt want to see him.

Spoiler

004491f64c6f6d80bf80b62cde7c452b.png

cccb66835a42d4ea4f82b62c1f98a46f.png

8e24e32fc98dfe64987657c53cffcb6e.png

801e21d6cd1433e0177bbbf3a7d4034f.png

32218369f6a6abe263e2f2665cc04a15.png

69b783288f40d11ac41862e1e854ca08.png

5b65f12018d33aafb3d14183efdf0e6d.png

e1eee8e98b669f38ac08316bda93c119.png

fdd2e599a64264ec29b2ad289b79abf7.png

0ae77fd157d7acd8a9ba8b87f379c29d.png

27ebfe9a632ba32660607adb63463666.png