Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

4 hours ago, pattsue said:

Players Rank... Zinu is currently 3rd...who is master? SeJu?

yeah, Master is also the name he uses in his e-mails with his nuna. They showed it when sec seo started replying for SJ. 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4

Very late in commenting about episode 7..but still here it goes..

What made my ears prick were the words of father in the church, 'may Hyeonk Sok's soul rest in peace' while Jin Woo was just leaving. I suppose it's his soul that is not in peace maybe because h's death was unfair or something. IDK, about others but the episode gave me a lot of psychic and sort of paranormal vibes more than logical and realistic reasonings.

In terms of game logic and programming, I feel being lost because now since the Secretary can also see zombie Cha, the game has become so open ended and unpredictable too. It's like, we are supposed to take the game logic as it is laid out in front of us and any assumption can be proven incorrect. 

Can they delete zombie Cha just like they deleted all other NPCs? I guess no, because I think they have only altered the original source code and zombie Cha was not a part of SJ's code. 

HB was right, the game did have 90 levels.:crazy: And I was thinking, why are they even risking developing such a game that is not even in their control enough..it's risk for the people in general.

Also, I don't agree that JinWoo has become a killing machine or something. The first time he defeated CHS, it was a simple feeling of euphoria when you win against your frenemy in Assasin's Creed or something. The second time it was difficult because JinWoo was still contemplating whether he is in his right mind or not. After that I suppose it became a survival instinct because he says to Director that ''now I am just thankful for being alive''. He believes that zombie Cha is 'problem' in the game than being a problem in his brain. And that's what is still motivating him to keep on playing and asked maybe that's why he asked to develop the game further in the hope that somehow this bug can be removed through programming. And about killing so many NPCs' , well ask any or even just observe your friend or brother playing Assasin's Creed or anything(I saw my cousin playing it once), and you will actually notice how callous and sometimes even insensitive players become while 'killing'. The scene where JW was fighting all those  Josean era characters, suddenly reminded me of how my cousin was brutally defeating another 'real player' and then he proudly boasted in front of me, 'did you see my moves?' and I was like what even???:wacko: So game addiction is very much real and also blurring the lines between gaming and reality! Much like in MOA...

About HJ. I liked the fact that she is actually adding two and two, however the answer is not four in her case...SeJu's mystery is mind boggling. Also, PSH was looking beautiful as NPC Emma..no wonder JW asked her to be erased when that programmer was making her look 'sexy'..lol:D..

PS. Does anyone have gifs of JinWoo smirking/ giving that killer smile when he was in office? If yes please share them here, I will put it up as my next display(he looked devilishly handsome..:wub:)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I think programming wise, will be hard to have an alliance like secretary guy kill Jin Woo and still remain friend.  He would be turned to an anemy

Hi, 

Just delurking to ask: why would this alliance be hard? Why would allies have to kill each other? When Jinwoo and Dr. Cha first came up to each other in the game, they were given the opportunity to become allies or enemies. Forgive me, I’m not too familiar with gaming, but wouldn’t you be allies with them up until the end of the game? So won’t Jin Woo and his secretary be on the same team and get out of the game together? I can imagine that once they meet up with SJ and if they become allies, then perhaps they will have to battle the other player that was against SJ originally. And maybe once JW is out, of the game, perhaps Dr Cha will “log out”/ RIP too.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Hi, 

Just delurking to ask: why would this alliance be hard? Why would allies have to kill each other? When Jinwoo and Dr. Cha first came up to each other in the game, they were given the opportunity to become allies or enemies. Forgive me, I’m not too familiar with gaming, but wouldn’t you be allies with them up until the end of the game? So won’t Jin Woo and his secretary be on the same team and get out of the game together? I can imagine that once they meet up with SJ and if they become allies, then perhaps they will have to battle the other player that was against SJ originally. And maybe once JW is out, of the game, perhaps Dr Cha will log out too...just my thoughts.

Oh I think this is a misunderstanding.  The original poster asked a hypothetical question if Jin Woo ever considered having Sec Soo kills him to see if he can find out where dead players like Dr. Cha goes.  Would it interesting to see if you can program a person to accept a death as a favor from an ally and not write it in as an ally gone rogue and became an enemy.

Sure, Sec Soo is now Jin Woo's ally in the game.

• Like 6

GAAAHH this drama drives me crazy!!

I shouldn't watch it at night because each ending makes me curious to death and unable to sleep!

The writer is truly amazing, I'm blown away!

Really curious how is the writer gonna explain the answers to all of the questions, especially about the death in the game and the NPC!

tvN's year end weekend dramas are really something!!

what a way to mark the change of year!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Hi! This page in instagram posts english translated episodes on her acct just 3 hrs after the show is aired in Korea. If you want spoilers just go to this account. 

https://www.instagram.com/angelshinhye/?hl=en

Oh the acct only posts PSH's scenes. If you're looking for HB's scenes, you might get disappointed.

Edited by carnation18
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, skyrangerzi said:

GAAAHH this drama drives me crazy!!

I shouldn't watch it at night because each ending makes me curious to death and unable to sleep!

The writer is truly amazing, I'm blown away!

Really curious how is the writer gonna explain the answers to all of the questions, especially about the death in the game and the NPC!

tvN's year end weekend dramas are really something!!

what a way to mark the change of year!!

Agree 100%. I can't sleep either!!! What is this show- you wait a week for the weekend hoping it will solve some mysteries and then the weekend passess by in a sec explaining some mysteries and leaving you craving for more content. It is driving me insane. I just want to watch all 16 in one go RIGHT NOW!!! I mean how can they expect us to wait for 6 more days before we see HB wipe that tear off PSH's face!!

But what an episode! Hats off to HB- his charachter has shown so much maturity since last episode. He has really evolved- atleast in terms of how he deals with the game if not in terms of how to treat someone who likes him. But there is improvement in the latter too- we finally get to see HB's longing for PSH. He finally admits how PSH's crying for him without any excuses/selfish motives meant a lot to him and that he missed her. Awwwwwww. He makes my heart flutter even with such nuanced expressions of love- god knows what is going to happen when this progressess further. Also a special thanks to PSH's sister- MJ. I think she represents all of us in the drama- shameless about wanting HB and PSH to be together. Hahahaha. Daebak. She, grandmother and sec seo bring much needed comic relief to the story.

I just hope PSH accompanies HB to Granada- enough of them being apart. I want HB to explain to her the game and how she is a protective shield so that there are no more secrets between them. It would be great if she also joins the game as his ally then they can solve all the mysteries together, protect each other and most importantly we can see PSH doing some action scenes- I really miss her being all bad richard simmons like she was in Doctors:)

• Like 13

Love all the characters in this drama. Even childish lil sister shows maturity in her interactions with others.. very good acting.

Am scratching my head as pace of events are so unpredictable. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I think this is a misunderstanding.  The original poster asked a hypothetical question if Jin Woo ever considered having Sec Soo kills him to see if he can find out where dead players like Dr. Cha goes

Ohhhhh man; I was really confused. :sweatingbullets:  I definitely missed that poster’s question. Thank you for explaining. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, rita96 said:

Agree 100%. I can't sleep either!!! What is this show- you wait a week for the weekend hoping it will solve some mysteries and then the weekend passess by in a sec explaining some mysteries and leaving you craving for more content. It is driving me insane. I just want to watch all 16 in one go RIGHT NOW!!! I mean how can they expect us to wait for 6 more days before we see HB wipe that tear off PSH's face!!

But what an episode! Hats off to HB- his charachter has shown so much maturity since last episode. He has really evolved- atleast in terms of how he deals with the game if not in terms of how to treat someone who likes him. But there is improvement in the latter too- we finally get to see HB's longing for PSH. He finally admits how PSH's crying for him without any excuses/selfish motives meant a lot to him and that he missed her. Awwwwwww. He makes my heart flutter even with such nuanced expressions of love- god knows what is going to happen when this progressess further. Also a special thanks to PSH's sister- MJ. I think she represents all of us in the drama- shameless about wanting HB and PSH to be together. Hahahaha. Daebak. She, grandmother and sec seo bring much needed comic relief to the story.

I just hope PSH accompanies HB to Granada- enough of them being apart. I want HB to explain to her the game and how she is a protective shield so that there are no more secrets between them. It would be great if she also joins the game as his ally then they can solve all the mysteries together, protect each other and most importantly we can see PSH doing some action scenes- I really miss her being all bad richard simmons like she was in Doctors:)

IKR!! watching this drama is such a different experience for me. i've never been so obsessed over a drama before!

i wasn't even this curious watching Reply series or Signal. geez

Indeed. I love JW's character development, too.

And I literally squealed when he admitted that he missed HJ!!

PSH did say in an interview that there is a reason why their characters need each other and should be together.

Now we have started to understand from JW's point of view how he falls for HJ.

I'm not sure how to put it, but it also occurred to me as uhm.. kind of.. a little bit of an irony (?) that HJ's crying made some viewers frowned / tilted their heads (including me, tbh haha) when it's actually one of the point that makes her such an important person for JW :sweatingbullets:

Talking about the little sister, I'm so envious she gets to hug JW so tight and her cheek caressed by JW!!

JW said he can prove to HJ that Seju is still alive. Let's hope that it means we will really get to see HJ play the game too!

• Like 12

I liked this week's episodes, we saw improvement both in story-telling plus also our OTP had more emotional interactions which were more on equal level. And also the game mystery stepped a notch higher, even though we are still clueless about what will happen next.

Anyways, Marco's identity was revealed even though it wasn't much of a help. He was found dead in some forest area, and that's why I am thinking whether SuJi actually killed him in the game or not? It was more like a homicide and the body was left to rot. Both SJ and Marco were on their way to back to Granada, what if someone(most likely the real villain) wanted both of them dead but could only murder Marco and SJ escaped. JW keeps on repeating that he is 'hiding'..within the the game..hiding from whom?? Why would he hide INSIDE the game unless there is some threat from real world and the game is his safe heaven...:unsure:

Also the timeline doesn't coincide. For SJ to defeat/kill in the game, they would have to meet and have a duel after Marco left the meeting with CHS and it seems like they never met again, only talked on phone which was why SJ was leaving for Granada. It's unlikely that they would duel in a forest when they almost had hit a jackpot...

There is some other third guy who is lurking both in the game world and real world...and they will have to eventually defeat that person..

Allies can not be separated and I found it strange when the programmer could not change that when he could alter almost everything else. Why is that when it comes to real people, the game goes haywire and doesn't respond? Is it something related to human choice(zombie Cha chose to be JinWoo's enemy and Sec Soo chose to be his ally) whereas being Emma was not a owned/informed decision of HJ and that's why she could be deleted.

Anyways, we got to see a softer side of JinWoo and he accepted that only she cared about him without any selfish reasons. But HJ was acting like a typical k-drama heroine, trying to push away JW by calling him a fraud when she clearly knows that he is her only help. BTW, HB really looks cute while interacting with MinJae, I felt he was not acting that moment..:)

So Prof.Cha conveniently proposed to remove JW while the iron was hot..and he will be the only beneficiary. He has started to reveal his true colors..good! 

BTW, how did they change HJ's clothes from drenched pant-suit to a night suit. Or rather who changed the clothes??:wacko:

Now I can't wait for the next weekend..sigh!

• Like 8

Now we have to wait a week, a week is like a month now TT.TT

1 hour ago, siddy09 said:

Anyways, we got to see a softer side of JinWoo and he accepted that only she cared about him without any selfish reasons. But HJ was acting like a typical k-drama heroine, trying to push away JW by calling him a fraud when she clearly knows that he is her only help. BTW, HB really looks cute while interacting with MinJae, I felt he was not acting that moment..:)

JW did lie to her for a long time though, so HJ can call him like that. But I’m glad she also realized that he was trying hard to find Seju too.

• Like 8

Anyways, Marco's identity was revealed even though it wasn't much of a help. He was found dead in some forest area, and that's why I am thinking whether SuJi actually killed him in the game or not? It was more like a homicide and the body was left to rot. Both SJ and Marco were on their way to back to Granada, what if someone(most likely the real villain) wanted both of them dead but could only murder Marco and SJ escaped. JW keeps on repeating that he is 'hiding'..within the the game..hiding from whom?? Why would he hide INSIDE the game unless there is some threat from real world and the game is his safe heaven...:unsure:

Also the timeline doesn't coincide. For SJ to defeat/kill in the game, they would have to meet and have a duel after Marco left the meeting with CHS and it seems like they never met again, only talked on phone which was why SJ was leaving for Granada. It's unlikely that they would duel in a forest when they almost had hit a jackpot...

There is some other third guy who is lurking both in the game world and real world...and they will have to eventually defeat that person..

This! I too find it hard to believe that SJ and Marco fought each other. The timeline and location does not coincide. I hope the writer will have a good explanation for this.

Allies can not be separated and I found it strange when the programmer could not change that when he could alter almost everything else. Why is that when it comes to real people, the game goes haywire and doesn't respond? Is it something related to human choice(zombie Cha chose to be JinWoo's enemy and Sec Soo chose to be his ally) whereas being Emma was not a owned/informed decision of HJ and that's why she could be deleted.

This is an interesting thought and its kinda plausible. Human choice interferes with the game. Is the game an entity by itself, does it have its own mind? Hmmm

BTW, how did they change HJ's clothes from drenched pant-suit to a night suit. Or rather who changed the clothes??:wacko:

Hahahaha. I saw her outfit change and asked the same question. When and how did she change? They just brought her up and when the want to put her into bed, her outfit suddenly is different hehe :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

These two, JW and HJ, whenever they are on screen, it

looks like sparks are flying everywhere. :wub:

Ofcourse  that JW saw the difference between HJ and the

other two women.

HJs teras and care for him were honest.

• Like 9

9909CE465C1F0FE52E

991004485C1F0FE52E

Ratings episode 8 Memories Of The Alhambra is 8.504 % and Seoul is 11.20 %.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1