Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

at one time i think, HJ will know about the truth, why JW bought Bonita Hotel, get angry, she tries to save her brother, and that makes JW heads back to Granada. Urghhh my imagination just getting wild.

excited for episode 7 but i dont want this masterpiece to end soon . can we have another collaboration for PSH and HB! their chemistry just out of the world!

Before, i watched HB previous work and i knew a bit about his acting style, he’s good of course and always good but there’s something about his acting that.. sometimes at one point i dont really feel it. example in confidential assignment, he was great! but in certain scene, i believe he can give more energy.

So i dont expect much from him, maybe another Joo Won from Secret Garden. But he proves me wrong! In MOA he just so damn good, too details, his expression seriously the best, no one can do this character except him just like PSH mentioned. HB also said that, the energy he gets from PSH, forced him to do better and that’s what i like. this pairing indeed God’s work.

(sorry for my english, i’m a non-speaker)

Edited by heejooooxxxx
  • Like 9

Didn't really anticipate this drama before, but now I'm invested!

PSH and HB are really good here!

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol. Little sister is so sassy. I like her and JW together. JW is nearly always taken aback by her comebacks hahaha

always looking forward to their scene together! the banter between these two are gold! LOL

• Like 8

I am finally back here on Soompi after two years! I have to come back here to read and perhaps participate in the discussion on this series! I am utterly invested in this drama series! Completely taken aback by the turn of events in episodes 5&6 and PSH and HB's acting were impressive in this series. I could hear PSH's heart break as the train pulls away from the station. :( 

• Like 12

On 12/16/2018 at 9:09 PM, Tessie Afdo said:

On the 7ep preview, Hee Joo also went back in Korea  and opened up a store (guitar store maybe) named EMMA. So the story continues. . 

I'm so excited then ... I really hope that JW can communicate with Emma in Korea :)

I thought JW only can see Emma at the Cafe where JW met her which is Granada first time. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

@DOCDOC Thank for the picture, I am shipping these 2 for real. Look at handsome HB face:love:

@hairuchii welcome back

• Like 6

@stroppyse they're really so playful. Have you updated with the latest episodes? I like ep 6 so much. Next week will be much more interesting. A new chapter for JW and HJ after they both return to Korea. 

Again, I'm always thankful to you. I'll tagged you with my next trans request later. Hehe

• Like 8

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

@stroppyse they're really so playful. Have you updated with the latest episodes? I like ep 6 so much. Next week will be much more interesting. A new chapter for JW and HJ after they both return to Korea. 

Again, I'm always thankful to you. I'll tagged you with my next trans request later. Hehe

HB and PSH really are very playful together, though not sure that it's a romantic vibe as yet. They do seem very relaxed together, however, and the videographer definitely seems to want HB and PSH together romantically. Never having watched a BTS of Hyun Bin before, I didn't realize what a droll tease he really is. :lol:

I just finished watching episodes 5 and 6, and found them very suspenseful. So, HJ likes JW, but JW has yet to admit to himself that he's attracted to HJ as well, and not just because she can literally keep the zombie HS at bay. Also, I guess I knew that they would have to go back to Korea somehow, but it was very sad that JW fled the way he did, thinking that he couldn't afford to think about anyone else's feelings, including HJ, though at least he looked back to see her running after the train. That was just very sad. And, now a bit of a time jump while all the players relocate to Korea.

I'm a bit of fangirl of Binnie since I love the way he inhabits his characters, and I especially love that he doesn't go overboard and make his characters look like caricatures even when he's playing a character that is over the top. And, I have to say that those characters, e.g. SeGa are not my favorites of his, versus when he's doing a restrained, emotional study. However, his spate of blockbuster action movies seems to have honed another side to him that he brings to JW, a certain physicality that is so earthy and sexy. Or maybe I just love that he does so much of his own stunt work? Post-military HB has been a total revelation for me. :D

Okay, enough fan-girling, back to the drama. I'm intrigued that the game world is impinging on JW's real world. Not only that he can be hurt in RL by events in the game, but that even without the game gear, e.g. the special lenses which bring up data about the game environment, he becomes submerged into the game world. Also, every time he goes into the game world thus far, it's to be attacked by zombie HS. I really hope that the writer is able to show shed some light on what's happening and why, or at least to keep the rules of the merging worlds consistent, though it does feel like whatever rules there are, are breaking down.

This drama also continues to become more and more mysterious. The biggest question for me is probably what happened to SJ. Also, if HJ and family move back to Korea, is SJ with them or is he declared missing or dead? I can't believe that if SJ is just missing, that his family would move away from the last country that SJ was seen alive in.

No worries on tagging me. As I've said, I don't mind the tag as long as you're okay with delays on responses. :)

• Like 8

DISCLAIMER: I apologize to all the PSH fans in advance :unsure: not a hater, just voicing my opinion so far....

I haven't really watched any of PSH dramas (SHOCKER :vicx:) apart from a few clips here and there, this my first time watching a drama of hers. From what I've been reading online is that she's known for her crying scenes...I feel although that's what's happening so far with her character, they are making her cry, because PSH is good at that, but the only problem...there isn't really an emotional build up or reason that she should be crying at this point that makes the viewers invested...so the character just comes across weird.

I don't really mind her, but I'm waiting to see how her character is going to grow in the upcoming episodes, to become a bit more realistic...

• Like 3

<Alhambra> Park 
Shin Hye is called 'Shin Shin Hye'!

5_%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

5_%28%EC%9B%80%EC%A7%A4%29.gif?type=w1200

21_%282%29.jpg?type=w1200

Shin Hye made a korean food tteokboki(spicy rice cake) for the staffs by herself during the Spain location, And back in Korea, she prepared rice cake, chocolate, pizza, and chicken for the tired staffs and actors to cheer them up.

via twitter @PSH_Translate

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17366209&memberNo=4872266 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

DISCLAIMER: I apologize to all the PSH fans in advance :unsure: not a hater, just voicing my opinion so far....

I haven't really watched any of PSH dramas (SHOCKER :vicx:) apart from a few clips here and there, this my first time watching a drama of hers. From what I've been reading online is that she's known for her crying scenes...I feel although that's what's happening so far with her character, they are making her cry, because PSH is good at that, but the only problem...there isn't really an emotional build up or reason that she should be crying at this point that makes the viewers invested...so the character just comes across weird.

I don't really mind her, but I'm waiting to see how her character is going to grow in the upcoming episodes, to become a bit more realistic...

Don't be sorry we are also love see her character to be strong and don't cry but I  am disappointed with the female writer  she is using her crying in some unsuitable situation but the people attacking the actress rather than the writer I read that the same writer make at the W mistakes with female actress han hyo jo apologizing to her at the end and that furiates me why are you female and write female characters like that seriously I am angry from the writer using shin hye to cry without explanation I accept crticism but she doesn't explain what I understand she sympathise with liking the male lead one sided love she has more emotions ok accepted but to use her I am angry bcz the people are blaming shin hye not the writer .:triumph:

• Like 5