[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Oh.....I miss Memories of Alhambra so bad upon hearing the familiar guitar chords in Crash Landing on You.  

I love MOA and think it is underrated.  

PS:  I thought HB had his peak visually in MOA...but in Crash Landing on You, he reached another height in terms of acting and visual.  

He really is the best out there!!  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hyun Bin's representative filmography he is possessed for male god visual and falls in love with acting ability again 6

2. tvn MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA

Yoo Jin-Woo (Hyun-Bin) is the CEO of an investment company. He has good sense at his work, a strong adventurous spirit and a strong desire for winning. Yoo Jin-Woo is going through a hard time emotionally due to things like betrayal from his friends. He visits Granada, Spain on business and stays at an old hostel run by Jung Hee-Joo (Park Shin-Hye). There, Yoo Jin-Woo gets involved in a strange affair.

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/266378

[OST Gourmet.zip] Memories of the Alhambra | Ailee, Loco y U Sung Eun  , Yang Da Il, Elaine, George

Imagen relacionada

tumblr_pfgr6r6Zbz1vqfmslo3_r1_500.gifv

ctto

[OST 맛집.zip] 알함브라 궁전의 추억|Ailee, 에일리, 로꼬, 양다일, 일레인, 유성은, 죠지

• Like 1