Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

one year ago  

D_QwW2-UEAE-44J.jpg

D_QwXWlU4AA_R7_.jpg

and one year later. she always beside him...

D_QwXuKU0AAhVTl.jpg

D_QwYLGU4AAt0wU.jpg

via @kdramasdiary

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/16/2019 at 11:20 AM, MonMyat said:

Regarding why drag the level 50 to a level 94 quest when the recommended players was 4 is not the smartest but he was desperate and out of time and did not know what it would entail.

He did not however anticipated that his friend Seo would die by regular NPC because up to that point only the glitch SH was able to hurt him or Seo. 

Things suddenly went south once they reach Granada with this special quest. He didn't know he was retrieving a key until he got there.

So, there is a reason he had to die because it just upped the stake that his life will be in constant danger not just from the bug SH but from all the NPC if this game went live. Which they will because everyone thinks he is crazy. 

As for Emma, you know the geek Choi is an idiot and didn't mention anything about peacekeeping until something triggered his memory. OH by the way... 

And nobody but the developer Seju knows that the key is a bug remover.

Although one thing i didn't understand is how Jin Woo became a bug because as for as I know he is just a user. 

I am bummed at the  ending but I guess have to be content he is still alive albeit won't be able to return to the normal world because he would still be persecuted because his name is never cleared because there is no trace or evidence but he is linked to 3 deaths. 

I hope they make a drama with Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye and finally give them a happy ending so I can get some closure even if its not the same drama.  

• Like 2

I live in Stockholm and I was walking down one of our main streets on Saturday with my family and I heard a familiar tune playing, it was a street musician playing "memories of alhambra" on his guitar, my son ran up to me and was like "mommy, mommy thats the song from the drama" lol, all the memories from watching this drama and this thread came back LMAO and for a split moment, I thought someone must be playing the game :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

I live in Stockholm and I was walking down one of our main streets on Saturday with my family and I heard a familiar tune playing, it was a street musician playing "memories of alhambra" on his guitar, my son ran up to me and was like "mommy, mommy thats the song from the drama" lol, all the memories from watching this drama and this thread came back LMAO and for a split moment, I thought someone must be playing the game :joy:

That must be Jin Woo. He's on level 200 now since MOA ended 6 months ago. That tune, Memories of the Alhambra is so creepy :scream:

5 hours ago, naori87 said:

I hope they make a drama with Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye and finally give them a happy ending so I can get some closure even if its not the same drama.  

The proper closure for MOA would be a Season 2. Please??? :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra coloring book!

D_hXuf1UcAIRzcD.jpg

D_hXu9wVUAIXIjC.jpg

And for anyone missing MotA, remember there's this tomorrow. I think it will air at 8:40PM KST

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, lduc said:

Screencap from the show:

zCJfCgp.jpgcr.dcgall

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote links, thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2019-07-17

11 Supporting K-Drama Characters That Are Total Scene Stealers

As strange as K-drama lead characters could typically be, they all the time have to suit inside a sure framework with a view to make the story work. Heroes and heroines are typically good or redeemable. They undergo hardships, be taught powerful classes, and obtain rewards for their struggles. Supporting characters, however, are a complete completely different ball sport, and that’s why we love them a lot!

Supporting characters might be good guys, unhealthy guys, mates, colleagues, or full randoms who fall from the sky – typically actually. They don’t get a lot display time, so that they need to take advantage of what they’ve, and so they’re manner much less predictable, which implies something might occur whereas they’re on display. So it’s actually no shock that supporting K-drama characters will be the perfect ones within the present! Here are 11 of our favorites. Have enjoyable attending to know them!

Warning: minor spoilers forward!

7. Jung Min Joo in “Memories of the Alhambra”

tumblr_pk79wlzBSo1vqfmslo1_400.giftumblr_pk79wlzBSo1vqfmslo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_pk79xvn9tR1rf46i7_540.gif

captainjoongki

A principal lead’s sibling can typically get misplaced within the crowd of K-drama supporting characters, however not Min Joo (Lee Re). She performs Park Shin Hye‘s little sister, however most of her finest moments on display are with Hyun Bin. When she’s not whacking him within the face along with her hair whereas training dance strikes, she’s sweet-talking him into getting her an idol audition. In truth, the extra audacious she will get, the extra he appears to admire her, and so can we.

cr: https://wp.me/p9VcBK-cXM 

• Like 2

Park Hoon aka Dr.Cha (cameo? Sorry I don't watch the drama) on Designated Survivor 60 Days

• Like 2