Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Congratulations Binnie & MoA team for the well earned nominations! Here's to hoping you win 

55th Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Nominees For Television Categories

55th Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Nominees For Television Categories

by K. Lew

Apr 4, 2019

The 55th Baeksang Arts Awards has announced its nominees for the television categories!

The prestigious awards ceremony previously announced that Shin Dong Yup, Suzy, and Park Bo Gum will be hosting this year’s ceremony. Held each year in May, it celebrates the stellar work and achievements of actors, actresses, directors, writers, and staff members in television and film categories. With five nominees for each category, the competition is just as fierce this year. Check out the nominees for the television categories below!

Best Drama

Best Variety Show

• SBS “Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant”
  • MBC “I Live Alone
  • MBC every1 “Welcome, First Time in Korea”
  • MBC “The Manager
  • tvN “Comedy Big League”

Best Educational Show

• KBS 1TV “Feast on the Road”
  • JTBC’s “Spotlight – 5.18 Secret Agent”
  • KBS 1TV “Journalism Talk Show J”
  • KBS 1TV “Seoul Olympics 30-Year Anniversary Special Documentary 88/18”
  • MBC “PD Notebook – The Late Jang Ja Yeon”

Best Producer

• Kim Suk Yoon – JTBC “Radiant”
  • Kim Won Suk – tvN “My Ahjussi”
  • Ahn Gil Ho – tvN “Memories of the Alhambra”
  • Lee Eung Bok – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”
  • Jo Hyun Tak – JTBC “SKY Castle”

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Supporting Actor

Best Supporting Actress

Best New Actor

Best New Actress

Best Male Entertainer

Best Female Entertainer

Best Script

• Kim Soo Jin, Lee Nam Gyu – JTBC “Radiant”
  • Kim Eun Sook – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”
  • Do Hyun Jung – MBC “Children of Nobody”
  • Park Hae Young – tvN “My Ahjussi”
  • Yoo Hyun Mi – JTBC “SKY Castle”

Technical Award

• Kim So Yeon, art – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”
  • Kim Yong, Jeon Joon Woo, filming – EBS “May, The Origins of Civilization” (literal title)
  • Park Sung Jin, special effects – tvN “Memories of the Alhambra”
  • Oh Jae Ho, filming – JTBC “SKY Castle”
  • Lee Yong Seob, special effects – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”

Stay tuned for the nominees of the film categories!

Source (1) (2) soompi

• Like 1

Because we all need to swoon and (drool) every now and then...  So Oppa haven't seen Shinhye dancing...i'm sure if he watched her in youtube, he wouldn't know what hit him :P

cr: The Swoon

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Please vote 'V LIVE Favorite Artist' of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards! (Female)

Open until 2019.04.26. AM 09:59

[VOTE] 제55회 백상예술대상 'V LIVE 인기상'의 주인공을 뽑아주세요(여자) #baeksangawards #박신혜 #ParkShinHye

LINK: https://www.vlive.tv/vote/129 

https://m.vlive.tv/vote/128.com

img.gif

PARK SHIN HYE and HYUN BIN are nominated for favorite artists in the female and  male category at the Baeksang awards, PLEASE VOTE.

• Like 3

2019041601001196900080793.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

Hyun Bin Launches Sweet Memories At “LOG INTO THE SPACE” Asia Tour In Seoul

By abbyinhallyuland | April 15, 2019

HAPPY TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS, HYUN BIN MARKED A MEMORABLE SPRING NIGHT DATE.

Taking off on a high note, Hyun Bin gifted fans with superb memories at his 2019 Asia tour kickoff on April 13 at Sejong University’s Ocean Hall.

Hyun Bin

Greeting his fans with fondness, the dashing actor signaled the beginning of his fan meeting tour through a song. Appearing in dark navy suit, Hyun’s soothing voice filled the air as he sang “Is You”, an OST from his most recent drama Memories of the Alhambra.

In the segment LOG IN THE BEST SCENE, Hyun revealed side stories and answered questions about the drama. Generously entertaining the crowd, he genuinely communicated with his cute charm.

Engaging with the audience, the actor participated in requests of him recording his voice for an alarm to go to school and to wake up.

Hyun Bin

For the second part of the fan meeting, Hyun Bin had a great time with fans who participated in the games prepared in the event. One of the highlights of the night was the impromptu chance to receive a love confession from Hyun Bin.

Closing the event was the actor’s handwritten love letter to his adoring fans. He expressed gratitude to the fans who filled the venue to the rafters. His sincere thoughts also extended to his fans in Gangwon province who have been recently affected by the massive wildfire.

Hyun Bin will keep the heat up for his 2019 Asia fan meeting tour in Taiwan on April 20 and Hong Kong on May 11.

Hyun Bin

cr: https://www.hellokpop.com/event/hyun-bin-log-into-the-space-asia-tour-seoul/

• Like 3

Memories of the Alhambra: Play Jenga With Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye

Capture1

KYAAA~ Fans of Memories of the Alhambra who miss uri Yoo daepyo (Hyun Bin) and Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye) should not miss out on these videos where Hyun Bin and Shin Hye were asked to play Jenga as they were interviewed as an attempt to distract and make them lose concentration. I’m sure everyone knows about this by now as it has already gone viral since its first release.

Original Version

Initially, Netflix only release this pathetic less than 2 minutes short clip of Hyun Bin and Shin Hye playing Jenga, but a month later due to fans’ requests for a full version, our wish has been granted! YES! *Dancing the Happy Dance*

Spoiler

O0xzK6y.png

Full Version

Netflix then created a new YouTube channel called “The Swoon” (Okaaayyy) that’s dedicated fully to just Korean related contents. Woo-hoo! No complaints there. This 18 minutes clip is a MUST watch, and the picture quality is superb! It’s so clear I want to cry (of happy tears).

Spoiler

xZ9ONMy.png

LMAOOOOO

There’s plenty of cute moments and interactions between them. I’m particularly intrigued at how serious they were with playing Jenga, constantly looking so closely at the pieces and all. So competitive too, LOLLL.

Spoiler

fcCgI2v.png

LOL at Hyun Bin’s expression here! ^ ^

Unlike the short clip where we were misled to think Hyun Bin lost the game, technically they were tied. Shin Hye lost the first game and Hyun Bin the second, but who loses is not important because their cute expressions and reactions whilst playing are the GOLDs for us. Swoon-worthy 18 minutes indeed!

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2019/04/11/memories-of-the-alhambra-play-jenga-with-hyun-bin-and-park-shin-hye/

• Like 2

This drama has been on my 'to watch list' and finally caught up with it. The Only thing that attracted me to this drama was Hyun Bin and Park shin Hye. 

Don't really know much about these AR games and stuff, but i have some questions. In all the time that Jin Woo disappeared, the time span was about a year and CEO Park couldn't trace his whereabouts and even HJ didn't know where to find him. Was JW locked in the game? Doesn't he need to eat or sleep? these are basic human needs. CEO Park can certainly trace JW's credit card eg. if he slept at a hotel or had a meal somewhere. Even SeJu when he was 'locked in the dungeon' it was what a year or two years. Didn't he eat or sleep. I'm confused:tounge_wink:

• Like 1