[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

JTBC PlusJTBC Plus
29.10.2018. 1:48 AM

Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye mysterious romantic revealed

e_gicUd018svc17h294rwxkrap_fmeavh.jpg?ty

Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye have captured the audience's attention with the drama "Memories of the Alhambra".

tvN's new Sat-Sun drama "Memories of the Alhambra" belongs to the romantic genre combined with suspense factors. The drama tells about the strange story that happens when Hyun Bin (as Yoo Jin Woo) who is a director of an investment company has a business trip to Granada (Spain) and stays in an old hotel managed by Park Shin Hye (as Jung Hee Joo).

The teaser video impressed audiences with the appearance of Hyun Bin emerging from the mist in the night at the lonesome city of Granada (Spain). Along with the sound of the hoofbeat echoed in the darkness, a Spanish knight wearing the amour of 15th century approaching Hyun Bin. The image of the knight being stabbed on the back by countless Islamic spears and his extremely difficulty riding the horse has taken Hyun Bin by surprise. "The story begins here when I came to Granada" - Hyun Bin's subsequent narrative raises the curiosity about further development of the mysterious situation happened to him.

In the second teaser, Park Shin Hye turned to look as if to respond to someone's call and said, "The magic has come to my life like this." The next was the image of Hyun Bin stopping at an empty train station and seeking out someone, along with the image of Park Shin Hye running along the train leaving with watery eyes. The scene of Hyun Bin gently stroking Shin Hye's sleeping face, together with the scene that Park Shin Hye was in tears, have predicted a fateful relationship between the couple.

Besides, the side profile of Park Shin Hye in the crimson veil is also noticeable when it brought a completely different atmosphere from the previously announced photos of the drama.

The drama producer said, "The teaser video released this time promises to bring about a great impression with the magical and special atmosphere of 'Memories of the Alhambra', which many viewers are curious about. I believe that the combination of scriptwriter Song Jae Jung and director Ahn Gil Ho, along with actors Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye will make viewers love the drama. Hope that everyone will show interest and anticipation of the first episode scheduled to air in December."

Reporter Lee Ah Young lee.ayoung@jtbc.co.kr

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/1.8836088

• Like 5

Next teaser is out...WOW! PSH looks so mesmerising esp in red. The red veil or hood reminds of this pic that we saw earlier. 

Spoiler

Dqm1h4gWkAEBhC5.jpg

cr PSH Vietnam Fanclub

There's def some fantasy element in this drama considering she said that there were lots of CG effects to be added. 

@alcides14ahjumma YES! I love it on Netflix so we dont have to wait an extra day for subs :lol: and the chemistry is amazing. :heart:

Nt2KauU.gif

cr. GJWiJu

@stroppyse the longer highlight teaser usually wont be release until the drama's Press Conference. These teasers are doing it's job too well.....such a tease  :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

More teasers for Memories of the Alhambra

by stroopwafel

alhambra.jpg

Anticipation is high for Memories of the Alhambra, but the show has been very stingy with details of its storyline. Fortunately for us, they’ve been generous with teasers and two new videos have been released. Hyun Bin (Swindlers) is the CEO of an investment firm in Granada on business and Park Shin-hye (Doctors) operates a small hostel tucked away in one of the city’s alleyways. A peculiar event brings the pair together and they embark on an adventure full of romance and suspense.

One version is from Park Shin-hye’s point of view. The teaser begins with her narrating, “Today, a magical miracle happened in my life.” We see her running after a train in the evening, with Hyun Bin at the same station during the day. There are various cuts of Park looking teary, and as the teaser closes we hear Hyun Bin say, “The story begins here. From arriving in Granada.”

The second teaser is from Hyun-bin’s point of view and we can see a bit of the fantasy element of the drama come into play. The video starts with shots of the city limits. We see Hyun Bin crouching on a cobblestone street when, in the distance, out of the mist appears a knight in armor astride a horse. Hyun Bin stands in amazement and as the frame pulls out we can see that the knight has several arrows sticking out of his back. We see Hyun Bin lying on the cobblestone street and the teaser ends with him saying, once again, “The story begins here. From arriving in Granada.”

I’m no closer to figuring out how these two meet but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t dying to know what unfolds between them. Memories of the Alhambrawill premiere in December and will air on Saturdays and Sundays on tvN.

alhambra1-1.jpg

alhambra7.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/more-teasers-for-memories-of-the-alhambra/

• Like 5

9x Time Travel=Time Travel

W=Alternate Universe

Recuerdos de la Alhambra=Simulated Reality

How do i know? There should be a reason why Hyun Bin is a CEO of a game company in a sci-fi concept. "Simulation theory" perfectly fits to this scenarist's genre-loop. Matrix, here we go.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, permissible said:

9x Time Travel=Time Travel

W=Alternate Universe

Recuerdos de la Alhambra=Simulated Reality

How do i know? There should be a reason why Hyun Bin is a CEO of a game company in a sci-fi concept. "Simulation theory" perfectly fits to this scenarist's genre-loop. Matrix, here we go.

Lol! You might be right. Let’s hold our belts and wait, because for sure this drama will take us to places ! I love the curiosity, suspense, mystery, and now guessing games this drama is creating with just a few short teasers! Lol! B)

• Like 6

Hyun Bin And Park Shin Hye Are Mysterious But Romantic In New âMemories Of The Alhambraâ Posters

Hyun Bin And Park Shin Hye Are Mysterious But Romantic In New “Memories Of The Alhambra” Posters

Oct 31, 2018
by J. Lee

tvN revealed two main posters for the upcoming drama, “Memories of the Alhambra”!

Although Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye stand in the same posture in both posters, the energy that viewers can feel from each poster is very different.

Memories-of-the-Alhambra-romantic.jpg

Memories-of-the-Alhambra-mysterious.jpg

The upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama “Memories of the Alhambra” will tell the story of romance filled with suspense between a CEO of an investment company and the owner of an old hostel in Granada, Spain. Hyun Bin will play the CEO Yoo Jin Woo, who visits the city of Granada for a business trip and gets swept up in a series of mysterious incidents while staying at the hostel run by Jung Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye).

The revealed posters show the beautiful sights of Granada and the two characters. The two smile romantically at each other in the first poster while staring past the other person and are full of tension in the next poster. The poster’s tagline, “Finally, the magic starts today,” emphasizes the posters’ mysterious but romantic theme.

“Memories of the Alhambra” will be written by Song Jae Jung, who wrote “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel” and “W.” It will be directed by PD Ahn Gil Ho, who directed “Secret Forest.” The drama is slated to premiere on December 1.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255619wpp/hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-mysterious-romantic-new-memories-alhambra-posters

• Like 7

‘Memories of the Alhambra’ unveils 2 different posters

Updated : November 01 2018

Producers unveiled two main posters for “Memories of the Alhambra” on Thursday. 

Yoo Jin-woo and Jung Hee-joo, played by two lead actors, Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye, stand in front of a sunset in Granada, Spain.

(tvN)
The posters are almost identical but have quite different atmospheres. One shows the two main characters face each other with friendly eye contact, while in the other, Yoo Jin-woo stares somewhere beyond Jung Hee-joo with a stiff expression. 

(tvN)

“Memories of the Alhambra” is an upcoming fantasy melodrama on cable channel tvN, starring Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye. The drama follows Yoo Jin-woo, the CEO of an investment company who goes to Granada on business, and Jung hee-joo, who runs a hostel.

The drama is set to air on Dec.1, which is written by Son Jae-jung of “W,” “Nine,” “Queen and I,” and produced by Ahn Gil-ho of “Stranger.” 

By Lee So-jeong (xojeong2@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201811011309390099870_2

• Like 5

[Video] New Teaser Released for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Memories of the Alhambra"

Guardar

2018/10/31 | 535 views | Permalink | Source

photo1013326.jpg

New teaser released for the upcoming Korean drama "Memories of the Alhambra"

"Memories of the Alhambra" (2018)

Directed by Ahn Gil-ho

Written by Song Jae-jeong

Network : tvN

With Hyun Bin, Park Shin-hye, Han Bo-reum, Chanyeol, Park Hoon, Lee Hak-joo,...

16 Episodes - Sat, Sun

Synopsis
A thriller about the owner of an investment company travels to Spain and stays in cheap hotel run by an ex-guitarist.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018/12/01

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Like 3