[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@wenchanteur it is sad to see this thread so quiet, everyone has moved on and at least like me trying to. I cant help but feel so disappointed with the ending. Anyway here are some short translations of the casts post drama interviews. I wish HB and even PDnim had one, sadly it doesnt look like there is. 

Read the translations here - https://twitter.com/i/moments/1093330274530836480

My fav scene - geez I miss them

Thank you for these translations.
It reminds me of one thing....
In the drama, the cutest and sexiest actress is Han Bo-reum as Ko Yoo-ra.
But the one I find most desirable is Lee Shi Won as Lee Soo Jin. She has a kind of animal charm.
Sorry about Park Shin-Hye, she's one of my favorite actresses, but she never triggered any desire in me, unlike these other two actresses.
As we can see, these two secondary characters are not useless, hey hey hey!

• LOL 4

I'm finally at episode 12 and I really cannot get into the romance and I really really cannot understand why is heju crying in every episode?

The ex wife is OMG irritating. And the police believed her statement when she's intoxicated?

tenor.gif?itemid=10929925

I wanted to drop the drama but I wanted to see how JH solve the bug. (I stopped myself from reading any recap or review.. lol)

For now, I'll just fast forward when HJ starts to cry or rattle non  stop...

• Like 1

Dam I thought my wish was granted..not another special ep just a interview type of show called Life Bar. I was hoping the drama (not any interviews) wouldve given some light on why SoJin married CHS. I thought she wanted to end their relationship when he proposed to her. Surely she shouldve seen that proposal was a means to richard simmons JW off since he lost his job in J One plus his fathers support. I just never understood SoJin character. Writer made me assume that SoJin was THAT much in love with CHS and stayed with a parnoid husband with lots of anger issues. Another female cast that was written poorly. 

3f1ae54372894f89bbd76dc572bda3f0.jpeg?s=

“Memories Of The Alhambra” Cast Including EXO’s Chanyeol To Appear On “Life Bar”

Feb 13, 2019
by J. Lim

Cast members from tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra” will be appearing on the tvN show “Life Bar.”

On February 13, it was reported that EXO’s Chanyeol, Park Hoon, Lee Si Won, and Han Bo Reum from “Memories of the Alhambra” will appear in an upcoming episode of “Life Bar.” A source from tvN confirmed the news and added, “Their episode will air on February 21.”

“Memories of the Alhambra” told the story of Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin), the head of an investment firm, and the odd happenings he gets involved in when he travels to Granada, Spain and stays at an old hostel run by Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye). The four cast members are set to share fun and exciting behind-the-scenes stories of their time on the drama.

“Life Bar” is a themed talk show that invites celebrities to have a drink and candidly open up about themselves. The show airs every Thursday at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

cr. https://www.soompi.com/article/1303417wpp/memories-of-the-alhambra-cast-including-exos-chanyeol-to-appear-on-life-bar

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 2/12/2019 at 2:56 AM, mrsj3n said:

I'm finally at episode 12 and I really cannot get into the romance and I really really cannot understand why is heju crying in every episode?

The ex wife is OMG irritating. And the police believed her statement when she's intoxicated?

I wanted to drop the drama but I wanted to see how JH solve the bug. (I stopped myself from reading any recap or review.. lol)

For now, I'll just fast forward when HJ starts to cry or rattle non  stop...

Haha your still watching this drama? 

Sadly your post is the very reason why many PSH fans (myself included) is peeved with this writer. PSH wasnt given much to develop on and that was her reason to feel some regrets of this drama. In her interviews she even apologised for not being able to show us more at what she is good at and hopes her fans will look forward to her upcoming movie instead. 

@elizabeth Myself and @scarletashin has been trying to find that OST . Sadly Im having no luck. There has been many songs that wasnt release despite that the full album is already on sale. Not sure why though.

Anyway, its February. Happy Valentines Day to all and in 4 more days its also PSH real bday. Hmmmm I wonder if HB I mean Jin Woo will send her flowers. :P

2a6640a09ba439c7b5276e449044fe94.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Haha your still watching this drama? 

Lol.. yes... I've finally watched up till episode 15!!

And I think I've wasted a lot of my time just trying to keep up.

What I've thought was promising was just a complete waste of time.

1) The romance is bland. Can't feel a thing except irritated with the female lead.

2) This AG game is getting ridiculous and making the male lead the "bug".

Like huh?

3) Except the AG game, everything else is just being thrown in to fill the episode till 16.

Now... I don't think I'll watch episode 16 anytime soon. This is really the first drama that has me dropping it just 1 episode away from the finale. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

On 2/13/2019 at 9:36 PM, lduc said:

Who's the guy on the left? 
We didn't see him in the drama....:smirk:

On 2/14/2019 at 12:20 AM, Kasmic said:

Lee Si Won (in pink) is super cute in this picture. What a pity, I can't find a drama in which she has a leading role...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

I thought the Life Bar guesting would include HB and PSH since they're the leads:P oh well, HB didn't guest for the Rampant movie so... not surprising that he doesn't come for this one too

I guess Shinhye is busy with her movie shooting, but HB does he even go on TV? I don't remember watching a show where he is a guest in ;( sad tbh .. we hardly see him on tv and we have to wait a year for a movie he's in! :(:(:(

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JojoCx3 said:

I guess Shinhye is busy with her movie shooting, but HB does he even go on TV? I don't remember watching a show where he is a guest in ;( sad tbh .. we hardly see him on tv and we have to wait a year for a movie he's in! :(:(:(

Yeah Shinhye maybe because of movie shooting, Hyunbin... I don't think I've ever seen him guesting on shows after military other than interview-like shows such as entertainment weekly or guerilla date for promotion purpose =( 

• Like 4