Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

JW asks Emma something HE gives her the key. She takes it..pls dont stab him???

Park walks up to the alter theres a dust there....cRAP!!!! NOOOOOO

HE touches it then collaspes. HJ is asking what is wrong but he drops the phone.

HJ arrrives at the church . She sees the dusts and ask what is it.  The dusts flys up to the air all NPCs are disappearing. The server is going crazy. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 4

Something is happening.

The dust evaporates. What on earth is this.

All NPCs dissappear.

Jone is in chaos.

What just happened. Was everything an illusion?

AD!

• Like 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 3

Spoiler

The dust vanish magically, all the game NPCs too, okay I pray for resurrect. RESURRECT PLS

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

As JW sitting looking at Seo's pile of white dust, Emma appeared. He walked towards her.

In present, Park was sitting at exact place as JW. He got a call from HJ because she was expecting him to arrive. He told her he has something else to do. He told her he is at the church. As he turned, he saw Emma.

Back to JW with Emma, conversation as per preview, but before that was Emma asking that it's been hard, isn't it. JW said, now it's all done.

Present time ~ Park walked to the front of the church. He discovered another pile of white dust. It belongs to JW.... :o Park was stunned.

HJ arrived at the church. She asked what's going on. She saw the white dust and asked what is it. Just then, all the white dust floated into the air. We see NPCs disappearing all over the game realm. Then a glitch of light swiped through the church and everywhere, then swiped back, while all the computers at JOne went wrong... Everyone panicking what's going on... ~ ads

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Its not an illusion. 

Papa Cha funeral happened.

Jone is something..i have no idea what office dude is saying. But he is emailing Zinu.

Why is SJ in a cupboard?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

the company kinda crazy to me, it stills running for work wkwk (ohh thanks its deleting the game server?)

It's not illusion anyway.. All the dust evaporates, etc.

I hope for resurrect..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Is it in the fanfic section? I would love to read and I will, once my head clears with the withdrawal symptoms of MOA.

Yes, I put the link in this spoiler. There's only one episode, it's more of a preview for now. There are also some nice visuals.

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

It takes at least a week for me to recover from a drama that I have invested in with my time and brain cells. I am sure you must understand that feeling too. Hehe..

And yeah, I am a vigilant spectator. Even in everyday life, I just happen to notice things that are completely oblivious to the person standing beside me. So, I can totally relate to you. Also, that is one of the reasons why I like writer SJJ's work.

You want feedback, I will nitpick your work..;)

I understand the shock you're talking about, but it happens so rarely. This kind of masterpiece is very rare. I know it's going to be a very long time before I find a drama as cool as MOA. I will need something of the strength of "Jang Ok Jung, living for love", from which I will not recover, it is endless. A life of torments and waiting.....
And I have to admit, I never recovered from "W". Sometimes I wonder about my mental health...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

if jw died...then how did he narrate the whole story...fingers cross..

pls no sad ending.

• Like 7

Just now, moodypie said:

if jw died...then how did he narrate the whole story...fingers cross..

pls no sad ending.

either he narrated from heaven or he is not dead :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Hejoo finds Emma to church desperately, she remembers what the hands of Fatima means

she fainted :(

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3