Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Annyeong chinggu...

it’s raining and i’m so gloomy (after watching last night ep n preview of tonight) ...

tbh, i dont have d courage to watch tonight’s last ep (watching longing eyes of JW n HJ, watching their love that grows stronger yet have to be part) 

Kudos for HB n PSH superb acting, superb directing from director nim ...how they interpreted script is marvelous... 

@Kasmic as Se Joo said that there’s someone who has finished the quest, ur 2nd poll is obvious, right? :D

• Like 5

Why the pink blush in caricature pict above is like.. They are doing some romantic things there.. Haha

Still it is so cute ^^

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

My only wish and hope is for HB and PSH to get an awards for their acting in this drama . I think they really deserve that. This writer has good idea but was not able to write it really well . I think it’s the flaws of the story I’m not sure but anyway whatever it is but she’s lucky to get HB and PSH . They did a very excellent and amazing performance . They make the show really believable in every scene they act. I can’t imagine any other actors in their role . PSH nailed her two roles . Last night when she stab JW with that devil look and cold expression and HB . They didn’t say a word but their expression conveyed everything . I still think there’s a happy ending . JW and HJ suffered from the beginning so they deserve happiness in their life . Let’s warch tonite ep. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, aine7 said:

After reading your comments regarding the finale, something comes to my mind. Min Joo’s words: “doesn’t he look exactly the same as a year ago? From his hair to his cloths, he looks just like the day he left”. His answer: “the instance dungeon. It’s a place in the game. Only I know where it is.” How did he manage to keep himself in stealth mode a year? Game induced stasis?

However, I guess this whole scene could be a clue: deleting the bug may mean that the game is restored to the previous un-bugged instance, in this case before the glitch in Alcazaba café, the master-player being like an alternate game server. Therefore, restoring the game to a specific previous point in time would probably erase player accounts/game developments/player’s levels/quests and so on. So, I’m curious if the writer choose to restore the entire timeline, giving the malfunctioning characters the chance to do things differently or to redeem themselves.

Additionally, considering the whole context, Seong bom choose to play “variations on the canon”. I assume is not that unintentional as it may seem. 

I believe in the writer, last episode will give us satisfying answer, HJ will torture SeJoo to talk more about his game or maybe let SJ log in again in the game to fix Emma. Hey, siblings SJ and HJ log in together will be cool.

IMO, Re-setting the game in order to get rid of the bug will do injustice to the players who died during the games. It's a waste of quest for JW whose trying to find the answer of why all of these happening.

I thought it will be pure jealousy/ rivalry / revenge cause of death, but..let say the bug is the reason they get killed;

Who - the bug was implanted by the creator or the hacker of the game, He/She must be someone smart that already got involvement since the first death (CHS death).

Who is the controller?, if the game is running "Live" just like the ep 15 hotel scene (After Papa Cha ordered Director in the office to open the server - that guy set up high level of NCPs to attack JW:o)

What - How the bug connected to the death players? the only common things they have are: one (or two different) server, and one gadget (The Lens).

I'm so excited for the final episode.

Please bring HB's back view ...again!

Alhambra08-00426.jpg

Cr: MOA - Dramabeans

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

I'm so excited for the final episode.

Please bring HB's back view ...again!

rMlLZ4.jpg

how about this one?:lol:

I think I should search zombie picture for Poll 2:P

hmm... let's walk on flowery path...:D

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 8

OMG I really love this drama and it's amazing concept. Hyun Bin is so flawless with his acting performance as CEO Yoo Jin Woo. I'm speechless with how real his performance is. The way he convey his emotions and all the action scenes are worth praising. Can't believe that it's ending tomorrow, won't get to see Hyun Bin on my weekend morning anymore. Love him so much. Park Shin Hye and him make such a cute couple. I love their moments together. 

• Like 10

Because it’s the finale tomorrow I’m going to do my best to be here when you guys recap (it airs at 4:30am here. Yikes!) If not, I will see the spoilers when I wake up ;) hope it’s an ending I can take because I don’t want to feel like I was stabbed too. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

So a player wins and become a new master. Okay I like this part. But what's the point of becoming a new master then? can JW save or hide himself like SJ and create his secret quest so that they can fix the bug by eliminating it. Emma is deleting the bug by stabbing JW. is he the bug?? LOL. How could she think that he is the bug? i mean, what makes her think by stabbing him will delete the bug? I don't get this part seriously. the game virus has turned the game to be so random like now. LOL. Why did Emma do this? is it because she was programmed to do so or it was due to the game virus as the writer mentioned. Why oh why I keep asking till the end but never really got a proper answer to this.  

Did JW become the new Master?  Or is he just at master level now?  I didn't quite catch that.

If you look at what the writer said, then stabbing JW to remove the virus makes sense.  I think the writer said that players who had the intent to kill corrupted the game.  Marco first corrupted it when he stabbed SJ.  I'm not sure why it then pulled SJ into the virus as well, unless once unleashed the virus just kept going and infecting others.  But, I also think that when SJ pulled his game gun, he was scared enough that he was thinking to kill Marco.  When JW and HS dueled, they both used the game to get back at one another.  They thought it was a safe place to "kill" each other, and that intent allowed the virus to infect them as well.  I don't think that Emma has to stab the Master in order to reset the game; she just needs to stab anyone who was infected by the virus.

Hopefully, there will be more explanation in tomorrow's episode.  How in the world did SJ hide inside a dungeon that exists in the game only?  Doesn't that mean there was an actual alternate reality universe somewhere?  He hasn't aged (I know it's only been a year, but it was a year full of stress and anxiety), he hasn't lost weight (how in the world, or should I say AR world, did he feed himself?), his clothes have not been reduced to rags.  After Episode 14, I thought the game ate up JW, but I guess not.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Here’s another theory of mine: what if Emma isn’t really the big bad wolf? What if she just wants to test JW’s loyalty as master, to see if he will stay true to being a master instead of hiding away? Hmmm...

I think at this point, anything is possible:D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Because it’s the finale tomorrow I’m going to do my best to be here when you guys recap (it airs at 4:30am here. Yikes!) If not, I will see the spoilers when I wake up ;) hope it’s an ending I can take because I don’t want to feel like I was stabbed too. 

Not 4am? I think we are in the same time zone B).

I will be reading recaps!:sleeping:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

i think it's not anyone, she stabbed the one who give her the key. and that one was happened to be JW. But you have a point in there, the players might got infected by the virus so that Emma recognize them as the bug to eliminate. 

i doubt that we'll get complete answers to all of our questions, but some might have, and some would be left as unexplained fantasy. I think I have seen a scene where HJ come with flowers in front of someone's urn. I wonder whose urn is that? don't tell me it's SJ or JW??? When SJ comes it seems as something strange, like how MJ said how could he looks the same after one year. Anyway.... let's see the final and hope for happy ending, happy ending is enough for me now. 

There's an urn? Really? I havent seen that.

Good luck to all for the final ep. Hopefully it meets your expectations and if it doesnt, hopefully it meets half way. If all expectations are not met..just forget this drama and move on to the next. Hahahaha

Listing the dramas i currently watch, in case any of you are interested to watch too:

1. The Last Empress

2. Sky Castle

3. Liver or Die

I dont necessarily mind ratings, but coincidentally all three dramas above have high ratings :lol:. All three are different and interesting in their own ways~

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Um... I already told you about that famous Korean meal I had last night when I watched episode 15, based on kimchi and ramyun, plus soju.
This morning I had quite a surprise. Since it's a little trashy, I'll spoil it.

Spoiler

--- Flashback! ---

As usual, I went to the toilet after having a coffee, with a big craving to s-hit. As the desire was not long in coming, I thought it would be quick. I probably wouldn't have time to read a page from my toilet book - Lancelot, knight of the cart - written by the medieval author "Chrétien de Troyes", relating the impossible love between the famous knight and Queen Guinevere, wife of the king arthur. A strange place to read this, not that love stories make me s-hit....
But I get lost in my story....

And so, instead of the poop slipping off by itself as usual, I felt a big constipation. The big bad guy wouldn't come out! I realized I'd have to push really hard, but it hurt like hell. At first I hesitated, relaxing, imagining that it would work, but not at all. I finally took my courage with both hands, as well as both my buttocks, and so I pushed!
The story finally finds a happy ending, punctuated by a big "SPLOOF".

--- End Flashback ---

In terms of storytelling, there is even a little morality... beware of Korean cuisine!
If the disappointed lovers of love triangles look so constipated in dramas, it's not by chance!

I apologize for cheating on the forum rules by circumventing the word "s-hit", but it is also a natural act whose term is not reprehensible, and necessary for understanding this episode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 1/12/2019 at 10:19 PM, Kasmic said:

Updates on our polls ... a deal is a deal.  To those whom answered NO for poll 1 (myself included) We've become zombies....ARGH!!!!!  :joy: and Congratulations to the grinners. 

Smart girl using her game ID - Emma to find JW. 

Poll question 1 : Will He Joo be apart of the game? Yes or No? Choose one answer and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

So far for poll 1: 

YES - @imels@maris1@Jekei@Lawyerh @haha1999 @hyuuhikari@rori0711@stargazer187@LyraYoo@trust3

@kaoriharang @alcides14ahjumma@bebebisous33@vinhnguyen @katakwasabi@ash011 @an-naum@MMEDH@frankreich@mrsj3n @Yasaman Asghari

NO - @Kasmic @KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar@deluluishealthy@PororoQueen@siddy09@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv@Sarang21@vangsweetie637@lduc@dramaobsessed@yuhotarubi

Consequences:  Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

Yes Im willing to give up my Anh Yoo Na and turn her into a zombie too. 

Im not sure if we got our answer for poll 2 so I'll place that on hold till tomorrow when we can watch the sub ep for some clarification.

@LyraYoo @vangsweetie637  @hyuuhikari @stargazer187 @lduc @Sarang21 @ned_lee @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @PororoQueen @packmule3 @ktcjdrama @katakwasabi @mundaliv @siddy09 @wenchanteur @Yasaman Asghari @enigmatic_zephy @bebebisous33 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @Jalhanda@angelineong @rocher22 @trust3 @an-naum @stroppyse @Jennypyho @jimmylyne @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @vinhnguyen @Jafstar @cloe_1409 @mrsj3n @nistymaj01 @kilumar @MMEDH @haha1999 @sunflower808 @dramaobsessed @evie7 @frankreich @heejooooxxxx @kaoriharang @liz-danielle @Lolastarlight1 @maris1@SeGafanlady @KymberleeD @onnififi @nonski @moodypie @plappi @alekaonu

Please join us if you havent already. It's going to be a fun finale week of zombies chasing the grinners nite-mare-smiley.gif?1292867643

hi @Kasmicthanks for the call.

been too busy to chat in forum. but i do read comments whenever i am able to.

sorry to join so late..lol.

hope to be able to ride this final ride with the rest of the chingus here.

i have to say this is one CONFUSING drama that i like. thanks to hb and psh.

they have done a great job, convincing audience..like me, sucking myself into their game realm.

i am not even sure what to say about the writer..as i am totally lost as to understanding why the writer this and that..lol..

but one thing ...the writer did successfully  conned me into suspecting many chars as the culprit behind the many crazy npcs that were attacking our beloved jw. from suspecting prof cha, to his friend dir/ceo park, to hj's weird guy friend. weird for me coz he appears out of "nowhere"..and i am still wondering what is the purpose of his char. i am wondering why he has a scene playing the guitar..when we dont have any otp scenes. lol

and uri HB..the scene where he was stabbed by emma and the scene where he was in pain in the toilet...his face, expression...the pain...wow..how did he do that. i repeat that scenes...so many times. 

and WHY is JW a bug now???? hmm......

**** and this is also one drama - FLASh BACK gone wrong.. 

writernim, you keep flaSHING back to confused me further.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

There's an urn? Really? I havent seen that.

Good luck to all for the final ep. Hopefully it meets your expectations and if it doesnt, hopefully it meets half way. If all expectations are not met..just forget this drama and move on to the next. Hahahaha

Listing the dramas i currently watch, in case any of you are interested to watch too:

1. The Last Empress

2. Sky Castle

3. Liver or Die

I dont necessarily mind ratings, but coincidentally all three dramas above have high ratings :lol:. All three are different and interesting in their own ways~

Wish that easy to forget HyunBin's charisma LOL - I probably will watch his Swindler, The Negotiation and wait for Rampant :lol:

After Park Shin Hye I wish I to see Hyun Bin act together with Bae DooNa - their acting are superb.

Or with Gong Hyo Jin or Han Hyo Joo. - You know, it's rare to see Korean actor/actress become lead OTP again, even  IRIS and IRIS 2 have different cast. - Except, that lucky Han Ji Min :D -

GloomyFaintFruitfly-max-1mb.gif

Cr: Stranger - Bae Doo Na

Can any chingu send me the link for live stream tonight? Thank you very much

• Like 3