[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Maris Park

Maris
13h
This news makes me very happy because it means the trailers, teasers, posters etc are just ahead of us rather than something vague in the future..

Wait becomes a little bearable

#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra#RecuerdosdelaAlhambra #HyunBin #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ
Quote Tweet
A Chinese brand announced its sponsorship of #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra, with posters made by its publicity department

• Like 1

it’s here....simply beautiful trailers ...lovely Shinhye, handsome Hyun Bin in one frame ( finally officially :D ) and the cinematography !

As someone rightly pointed out...Chuseok Gift for alll

Happy Thanksgiving indeed...

1st Trailer.....:heart:

2nd Trailer...Park Shin Hye Version introducing 

3rd Trailer Hyun Bin Version introducing Yoo Jin Woo

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

They look stunning together and as expected the cinematography looks amazing too. 

SUPER EXCITED, mark your diaries chingues  DECEMBER 1st, 9pm (KST) every Sat and Sun on tvNrespect-059.GIF

What?!?!? December?!?!? They change the date?!? I though it was November?!? 

• Like 4

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin Gaze At Wondrous Sights In âMemories Of The Alhambraâ Teaser

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Hyun Bin Gaze At Wondrous Sights In “Memories Of The Alhambra” Teaser

Sep 22, 2018
by yshin

Teasers for tvN’s upcoming drama “Memories of the Alhambra” have finally been released!

“Memories of the Alhambra” will tell the story of Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin), a brilliant investment firm CEO who travels to Spain for business and ends up staying at an old hostel in Granada. Park Shin Hye will star opposite Hyun Bin as Jung Hee Joo, the owner of the hostel, while EXO’s Chanyeol will play the role of her younger brother.

In the first teaser, Hyun Bin stands in front of a street in Spain, where an exotic atmosphere is felt. As the camera slowly approaches him from behind, he turns his head with a mysterious look on his face, hinting at the curious events that will unfold.

In the second clip, Park Shin Hye stands on top of a hill that overlooks a beautiful town in Spain, surrounded by the sunset’s bright orange lights. Her eyes are so full of adoration that it’s hard to guess at the odd events she and Hyun Bin will face in the drama.

Finally, the couple meets in Granada, an ancient city in southern Spain, in the final teaser. Just by the exchange of glances between the characters Yoo Jin Woo and Jung Hee Joo, who met each other like fate in a peaceful city, the curiosity within the suspenseful romance skyrockets.

Watch the trailers below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1234697wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-hyun-bin-gaze-wondrous-sights-memories-alhambra-teaser?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 7

I love the teasers. We can't discover very much about the storyline but, as some of you has commented, the cinematography is so beautiful.

I wonder what soundtrack it'll have. They're using in the first teaser a song with arabic sounds, I hope they'll use songs of that style in the drama. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

What?!?!? December?!?!? They change the date?!? I though it was November?!? 

I initially thought Nov too but Ive read articles and on twitter stating ep 1 will air on 1st Dec replacing the upcoming  tvN drama Room No. 9 that will replace Mr Sunshine.  Fingers cross no more delays. Our anticipation is only building up lol!

see - https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000901762

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@Kasmic yes, the cinematography is so awesome. Pre-produced drama has the advantage of time extra longer to edit things better. I hope the story will be good. The two are already great actors.

Pre-produced, yay no live shooting ;) Pros and Cons to that. I guess they need that since they are filming across the globe.

PSH looks beautiful and I know she'll shine in any role. Im cheering for HB, his role looks rather serious. Hope to see his humorous side. I miss that in him. 

giphy.gif

Here's a lil translation of K-Neitz thoughts on the teasers released

Spoiler

0002729664_001_20180922164511302.jpg

Naver – Star Mt: Hyun Bin · Park Shin Hye ‘Memories Of The Alhambra’, It looks powerful even from the teaser

1.[+771, -64] Wow..ㄷㄷ It’s Hyun Bin’s comeback drama after a long time…I will definitely watch it

2.[+619, -60] Park Shin Hye has a talent to stand out from the male lead…Hyun Bin seems to have met the right female lead after Secret Garden

3.[+325, -54] Thanks to god Shin Hye the drama will do well

4.[+316, -94] Hyun Bin was the best in Secret garden

5.[+124, -9] Oh finally, I’m looking forward to it, It’s so pretty

6.[+63, -4] Finally a Park Shin Hye dramaㅠㅠ!!!!!!!

7.[+58, -4] Oh~~ Shin Hye is pretty ^^ I will watch the broadcast ♡

8.[+58, -8] If It has god Shin Hye, no matter it will be exciting

9.[+53, -4] I was really waiting for Shin Hye~

10.[+53, -6] I usually don’t watch a lot of Park Shin Hye’s work but she looks so pretty here, She is aging backwards…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ goddess

cr. https://netizendrama.wordpress.com/2018/09/22/memories-of-the-alhambra-releases-first-teaser/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

initially thought Nov too but Ive read articles and on twitter stating ep 1 will air on 1st Dec replacing the upcoming  tvN drama Room No. 9 that will replace Mr Sunshine.  Fingers cross no more delays. Our anticipation is only building up lol!

I hope they will leave as it is. Can not wait anymore! And, I believe it will shown on the Neflex at the same time?:)

• Like 5

Reminiscing about Spain in sunset in Tvn’s Memories of the Alhambra

Excrept

for the whole articles and pics use the link below...

alhambra-teasers107.jpg

Great, now I just want to get on the first flight to Spain! I’m really looking forward to the premiere of tvN’s upcoming romance Memories of the Alhambra, if only because I get to see Hyun Bin (The Negotiation) back on the small screen, with Park Shin-hye (Doctors) as his co-star. And if the three short teasers that were just released are anything to go by, this show is going to be gorgeous to look at. 

Memories of the Alhambra follows Yoo Jin-woo (played by Hyun Bin), the CEO of an investment firm, who travels to Granada, Spain on business. There, he ends up staying at a hostel that is owned by Park Shin-hye’s character, Jung Hee-joo. The synopsis doesn’t reveal much else besides that they both get caught up in a strange turn of events, which could turn out to be anything and everything with this writer, Song Jae-jung, of W–Two Worlds, Nine, and Queen In-hyun’s Man.

Nine, and Queen In-hyun’s Man.

alhambra-teasers103.jpg

The teasers didn’t reveal much about anything, but they definitely succeeded if the whole point of them was to whet my appetite for this show: The shots of southern Spain, the music, the lighting were all so romantic and atmospheric, and now I just want this show to start immediately. Besides Hyun Bin’s return to dramaland and my soft spot for Park Shin-hye, what makes me even more excited is knowing that Memories of the Alhambra is in pretty reliable hands, in terms of writing and directing. PD Ahn Gil-ho of Forest of Secrets is directing, and I’m curious to see how he fares with the suspense romance Alhambrapurports to be.

Memories of the Alhambra will premiere at the end of the year, and is slated to start its run on December 1.

alhambra-teasers105.jpg

alhambra-teasers109.jpg

Spoiler

alhambra-teasers110.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/reminiscing-about-spain-at-sunset-in-tvns-memories-of-the-alhambra/

• Like 5

Truth be told I'm more excited to see Hyun Bin x Shin Hye  drama more than Bo Gum x Hye Ko drama #fact #sorrynotsorry :D

Lovely cinematography teasers. Here's hoping the drama  gives us good story and lovely good show of wonderful acting too.

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye - Premieres in December 2018

Hyun Bin on working with Shinhye...

”Park Shin Hye herself has such a good personality that we are filming well with fun.”

translation courtesy @PUTitrightthere_ on twitter

[ My Note: That’s the universal opinion expressed by all who worked with her. It’s promising for the anticipated chemistry between them in the drama when the costars are on the same page with good equation, fun and understanding ...

really looking forward to it even more after the released trailers..]

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003077306

201809221621536123957_20180924134802_01_

• Like 4

First teasers for 'Memories of the Alhambra' released

First teasers for ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ released

25b46053f6032857ad4eef8af7bad426?s=90&d=mm&r=g gdhunter   September 22, 2018 
Memories of the Alhambra, tvN’s upcoming fantasy melodrama starring Hyun Bin (Hyde, Jekyll, Me) and Park Shin-hye (Doctors) has released its first set of teasers, featuring the two leads in filming locations in Spain. The series tells the story of a CEO (played by Hyun Bin...
  • Like 4