[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

24 minutes ago, frankreich said:

Can someone translate the making video? I only understood Hyun Bin saying something at the end about Jinwoo, lips, kiss, and eating. Hahaha

Oh I can make a sentence with that but that will be too R rated :lol: *pervemodeon*

I think we go more pervy with the bts vids than the actual scene :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Welcome to Soompi! Wow you are indeed a newbie lol! Your first post too. :D

This BGM will be released together with the full OST album so it might take longer. (Generally within a month after the drama ends - though this being pre-produce maybe earlier) All the instrumental music of any kdrama tends to released with the full album and only the OSTs are earlier. 

Oh alright. Gonna wait for it. Thank you for your reply. Nice to meet all people here :D

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Oh I can make a sentence with that but that will be too R rated :lol: *pervemodeon*

I think we go more pervy with the bts vids than the actual scene :lol:

a really? all I can understand is HB keeps saying Jinwoo is in a hurry :lol: I don't know the rest and now I'm curious lol

29 minutes ago, haha1999 said:

What's the rating like for ep 13 or 14?

Ep 13 : 9,3%

Ep 14 : 10%

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, haha1999 said:

What's the rating like for ep 13 or 14?

Ep.13

Nationwide: 9.316%

Seoul: 11.841%

Ep.14

Nationwide: 10.025%

Seoul: 12.996%

---

The BTS video is so cute, Shinhye calling Hyun Bin and elderly and ahjussi cuz he can't use the phone:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JojoCx3 said:

I just finished watching the episode ...... my Sejoooooooo is back finally :bawling::bawling:

I can't wait till next week to watch the final episodes ;( anyways ..... from the trailer, they didn't find a solution to the game?! what if they get rid of Emma? maybe it will be okay? cuz she's the one who made the game like this? and wth did Soojin do? why did she apologize? why did she commit suicide? and did she cheat on her husband before? I know she cheated on Jinwoo with CHS, but why commit suicide now for it??? and what if she's the one who killed her husband? maybe she put something in his drink before he went out to meet Jinwoo? :/

Soo jin committed suicide because Yu ra said that HS also died knowing he was being cheated on..

essentially the two men in her life and she became a cheater towards both.. plus that raises question on the child and people contemplating if the child is his or his..

Maybe all Emma has really done is create a shield around the person.. so that the world can't see the person..

e.g. maybe sejoo was always with family but the shield wouldn't let others see him..

who knows maybe was even sleeping in the same house in korea

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Maybe all Emma has really done is create a shield around the person.. so that the world can't see the person..

e.g. maybe sejoo was always with family but the shield wouldn't let others see him..

Oh ......! then poor Seju he can see his family but they couldn't .. that would make it even more sadder! I was wondering how did he come to Seoul in what 2 days? 1 and half days? I mean Jinwoo can't fly, but he can transfer money to him to come back to Korea but idk your theory makes me more sad for Seju ;(

• Like 4

Some Soompian comment on the attempt suicide of Pediatrician Soo Jin.

She felt guilty that she was the cause of the death of her 2nd husband at the hand of her 1st husband.  In effect, she destroyed the lives of both men.  Her current life living with a cold calculating father in law who rejected even his own grand son, plus the loneliness of her situation (it's obvious that she no longer works so she doesn't even have that to keeps her occupy) drove her to try to kill herself.  Being a physician she should have no problem getting tranquilizer.   Some audience dislike her... this reader thinks she is a decent woman who made mistakes and who is depressed, living with the weight of her sins.    Last scene, she is on a ventilator and should do fine when the drug is out of her systems.  She needs to be around to take care of her child.

#2  yu ra is another kettle of fish all together.  She represents all the biting, poisonous crawling creatures in the animal kingdom (spider, viper, bat etc..) plus prickly things in the plant kingdom (cacti, saw grass etc...).  She needs to be around to pay for her sins....with a serial number and stripe clothing.

#3 Hee Joo should change her name to Emma and plays Recuerdos de Alhambra while wearing a veil with Fatima wrist band and gypsy clothing.  Her Ahjussi will go ga-ga and propose to her on his knee, while shooting zombies.  Funny, but he is taken with her, after he met Emma.  would be funny if she becomes jealous of her computer game self!  She needs to be around to turn scowling Ahjussi into a smiling Jin Woo....and teach him Spanish!  Perfect song for them is Sabor A Mi.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

4 hours ago, sanika said:

The IT guy didn't delete her because he had a crush on her, no other reason. Think about it, according to JinWoo, the blurring between the virtual and AR worlds happened because there was real violence in front of Emma. She couldn't delete the real weapons, so she made the hurts became reality instead. That is the real threat of this game, the biggest flaw. Added to that, she also possibly "kidnapped" SeJu from the real world to keep him safe. Seems like she is doing to the same to JinWoo in the next episode to "save" him from the police. Of course she is the peace maker but her method of enforcing is a bit twisted. My original point was to deal with the flaw of the game and save the company. Seems like Emma is the flaw and in order for the game to be launched, they will have to delete her.

If this is the case, then HJ shud go see Emma fast & claim her man :lol:

Also many complaint abt fan service. What's wrong with the fan service? I LOVE FAN SERVICE. Please do more fan service...the more extreme fan service the better :D its not everyday we see PSH & HB romancing on the screen & when MOA ended, dunno when we will see them opposite each other on the screen again, let alone doing this type of fan service...so writernim pls let PSH & HB do lots more fan services in these last 2 episodes

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Its great if that is the case, the idea  that probably SJ has been staying with his family all along...now if the same thing apply to JW, I wonder whose bed he has been sleeping on from the time he disappeared? :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

omg. I just realized that HB teased PSH, that's why she hides behind him lol this ajeossi.

cmiiw he said "Jin Woo is in hurry right now. it's like he lost his lips." which PSH respons "the lips line is dissapear." and he said again "Jin Woo is really in hurry"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and why did the PD-nim embarrassed lmao they are all so cute

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

2 more episodes? Why I feel so sad now....

only one weekend I will see our OTP together? Oh NO, I'm not ready this drama to end, no matter the ending is.

Writer-nim please keep writing flashback after flashback ... and more flashback, I really love it.

Seeing HyunBin and PSH acting is something else, I'm not talking about the KISS, they are together is so .... cannot describe, but they are so powerful together.

Eddy Kim ost feels like the spring is coming soon. But Without Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin??

I already miss them.:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, JojoCx3 said:

My translation might be wrong, cuz I'm not that good in Korean, but I tried?!

BTS (Phone conversation):

HB: If you look at the script on the phone .. like this (small)

SH: No, if you turn to the side like this, you can read it.

HB: urgh, annoying.

SH: Elderly .. Ahjussi-ya, ahjussi

HB: Ahjussi (in a surprised way)

HB: Do you like looking at it (the script) on books,  or the iPad? 

SH: Books.

HB: Right. (then idk what he said, can't hear him well, but heard "I'm like this (event)????" :lol:)

SH: Your eyes hurt.

BTS (Kiss scene at the end)

HB: Jinwoo is in a hurry.

SH: oh? 

HB: Jinwoo seemed to be in a hurry, for the lips, all, forced to eat it all away? (I think he means Jinwoo was hungry for the lips? lol)

SH: Lips line disappearing.

HB I told you Jinwoo is in a bit of a hurry.

Yes, HB is right, Zinu is in a hurry - That Breitling watch only can stall 4.5 minutes? LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Its hard right.? they are so cute. She teasing him calling him ahjussi and hiding behind his back.  :heart: she seems really shy and trying to remain professional.

I think she's fangirling and I cant blame her :joy:

They are so cute...he looked so serious watching the monitor, yet at the end he turn around & cheekily teased PSH. She seemed shy & hide behind his back. They seem very comfy with each other..HB seems so relax with PSH. I think HB is single, but I heard PSH has a bf. I wonder if her bf is ok seeing her so friendly with hottest guy in SK? And heard they spent some months together overseas too to film MOA. 

Btw in the bts @3:28, PSH pulled/adjusted HB's jacket, they werent filming, right, becos HB was talking to someone on his other side, so they must be still discussing abt the scene. So I wonder if PSH's action was unscripted, that she adjusted his jacket on her own iniative

• Like 11