Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

47 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Love his smile assurance throughout this scene....not a drop of smile even when she disappeared. 

That is what I love best about JW... Maybe one year of being haunted by zombie Cha and pursued by endless NPCs kinda subdued him, but he remains gentle and soft whenever he is with her, especially after becoming official. I couldn't recall him raising his voice at her except that one time at the hostel regarding the alarm. Despite the dire circumstances he's having to deal with, not knowing whether he can survive or die at the next turn of the road, he still gave her assurance and calmed her. He always smiles to her and jokes with her to ease her anxiety :wub:

That sudden kiss in the fitting room, was an assurance for him as much as for her... I really love the way he talks to her, calm and not rushing, explaining enough yet divulging not too much to make her worry further... JW is just :heart:

14 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

For my part, I had been watching like a wildcat for months for the next SJJ drama, and I was catching up, since I hadn't seen Nine Time Travel.

Please let me know what you think of Nine after you finished it! :)

• Like 7
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SJJ should be banned from writing. She's a mess. I'm so disappointed now. Psycho writer!!!!  The leads didn’t end meet at the end and barely had screentime lol.Worst ending ever.     Where a

I would like to give my point of view about the kiss scene . For me it’s not forced or just inserted to satisfy the fans but there’s a reason behind . At that point of Jin woo’s  world is collapsing .

My translation might be wrong, cuz I'm not that good in Korean, but I tried?! BTS (Phone conversation): HB: If you look at the script on the phone .. like this (small) SH: No, if you tu

Posted Images

Spoiler
40 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I need some assurance, Im holding onto this drama by a VERY thin thread

tumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo3_r1_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo5_r1_400.giftumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo6_r1_400.giftumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo8_r1_400.giftumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo7_r1_400.gif

Love his smile assurance throughout this scene....not a drop of smile even when she disappeared. 

tumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo9_r1_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pla64rdoHh1vqfmslo10_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pla57wrBT81x6ms67o1_540.gif

This is me... how can this drama end well?

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pla57wrBT81x6ms67o2_540.gif

tumblr_pla57wrBT81x6ms67o3_540.gif

answer... I hope?

tumblr_pla57wrBT81x6ms67o4_540.gif

cr. captainjoonki and silversunkiss in tumblr

Thanks for posting the gif, I want to save them in my notebook:wub: I'm loving this scene a bit too much:tears:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

BTS.... I'm on the verge of shipping them in RL :sweatingbullets: but I won't... :P

Its hard right.? they are so cute. She teasing him calling him ahjussi and hiding behind his back.  :heart: she seems really shy and trying to remain professional.

I think she's fangirling and I cant blame her :joy:

Dw2LuMKXgAAqI17.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 12
11 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

ok finally watched the subbed version

I think the bug has been fixed, because HeeJoo while walking and logged in was not able to feel the hit by NPC player

so I think Jin Woo's next quest is to fix the mess of his life .. LOL

---

Sorry to disappoint you.

HJ won't feel the hit by NPC because she isn't JW's ally :P so the bug is probably still there...

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
53 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Please let me know what you think of Nine after you finished it! :)

Sorry, my online translator made a bad translation, I meant I had already seen it, while waiting for MOA :

Spoiler

Nine has a very classic overture, reminiscent of old dramas that have no particular appeal in their first episode.
So I forced myself to see it, and if I hadn't seen "W" before, I might have missed it.
The launch pad takes 4 episodes. But then... Goddamn it, damn it!!!!!
The drama is stunning. The concept of time travel used is one of the most complicated to implement. I read a lot of science fiction books, including the thematic anthology that brings together new "parodox stories", "time travel stories", "etc...". I wrote dozens of role-playing game scenarios when I was younger. And I had looked at the different ways of using time travel. Paradoxically? Without? Pre-destined integral? etc. A rather logical way of looking at time travel is the complete rewriting of space time, a concept chosen by SJJ. Except that she also used another way (which I had already thought of but which made things awfully complicated), the time lag between the changed event and its application. Not to mention the memory consideration of changes for people who are aware of them.
The drama is not as exciting as W or MOA, but of exceptional quality. And it contains one of the best scenes ever written, at the end, when he is in the phone booth, and the little girl sees he ... And there Fraaaaaaaassssshhhhh... use the rules of history to produce a titanic emotional effect. What I call, for want of anything better, the concept of a multiple frame.
Nine is one of the best time travel stories ever. Until now, the major film that has presented one of the best ways to travel in time is the very low-budget masterpiece "Primer".

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

What a sad episode, so heartbreaking seeing JW fighting to be level 100, alone. Thanks to Breitling watch that give our OTP a change for another kissy:wub: 

So JW trade himself for SJ to come back. That is even so sad. Who’s gonna bail him out? Emma or HJ? 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
20 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

ok finally watched the subbed version

I think the bug has been fixed, because HeeJoo while walking and logged in was not able to feel the hit by NPC player

so I think Jin Woo's next quest is to fix the mess of his life .. LOL

---

Agree. HJ gave JW key information to resolve the quest! But , when comes to the virus I need a clear explanation ! 

@Kasmic Lol! Love your avatar, a lot zombies  around! Lol:innocent:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억