Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

3. [+869,-13]
I wanted the professor to be stabbed by the NPCs at least once, and it happened at the end~ The scriptwriter can read my mind. 

LOL. Now he knows how it feels. He needs to feel the madness in order to understand it. Poor JW, he has a lot on his shoulder, finding SJ, protecting his girlfriend and even this professor. He is already busy as it is to sustain himself alive. Then he also has to find the solution for the game in order to save his company from going bankrupt. If he fails, there must be hundreds of poeple will lose their livelihood. 

9. [+332,-19]
At this rate, I can confirm that the scriptwriter writes great beginnings that go downhill. 

LOLOL... it is quite early to agree on this. Let's give her more chance. Who knows there'll be more answers later. Ep 13 is quite satisfying for me. Even there's still many things are unclear. 3 more episodes hopefully will answer all of the questions. 

Anything in real life can be used in this game and no one can fight around Emma. The weapons will disappear. But when Emma witnessed Se Joo getting stabbed by Marco, Emma failed to distinguish between real life weapons and game weapons, that causes an error. From then on, that blurs the line between reality and game. 

I agreed on this. And how to fix the error and who can do that job well? JW? SJ? Or all of the three? 

An hour flew by so quickly. I was so immersed in it while watching, but it ended. Even if there were too many flashbacks, personally, I don't find it slow at all. Seriously, Hyun Bin's and Park Shin Hye's acting skills are no joke. 

Totally agreeed!! 

9. [+180,-36]
But there are too many flashbacks today. Please stop reusing the scenes.

I disagree in this. They give flashback of the scenes we've watched. It is not reusing, they show the part we haven't got before. There are some lines added that explains the details of the current plot. And I don't really bothered by it since it's relatable to the story flow. 

Thanks alexandra for sharing the article reactions. It's always fun to read it. 

52 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

stargazer187 I watched Ep 13 last night...confused as hell...slept on it, watched it again....still puzzled but got some understanding. Though still plenty of questions.

Hahaha... I see. I watched only with subs. It helps you to avoid falling into confusion. Yup, even we got some answers, there's plenty unresolved yet. And hope those 3 eps left won't be wasted only to the YR's conspiracy scheme.

52 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Will be interesting how they will resolve this case. I do hope they find out how Cha died as well as Seo. Is it really game related or something/ someone else?

Agreed. This shouldn't be just swept under the rug. For now I would think that their world is like how muggle and Hogwarts world. They co-exist and influenced each other. ;)

The Jung siblings are all alike,  and all are blessed with good look. Haha, they casted them well. 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As for the glitch being NPC Emma, I guess I can buy that somehow having Marco stab SJ in front of NPC Emma triggered a glitch, but that still doesn't explain Cha's death to me. Okay, he was yelling and angry at the cafe, however, the restriction didn't seem to be all aggressive behaviour, but rather, actual fighting which he didn't do. Not to mention, the Secretary's death from the game since he wasn't aggressive at all nor was he in Alzacaba Cafe.

I think the glitch affected the whole realm of gaming. I assumed so from the scene in the alley where SJ shot Marco with virtual gun. Notice the flickering walls and ground that swept through the whole place. 

If that happens in Granada, it still makes sense, but why would it affect the gaming in Seoul as well (Seo and Prof.  feeling pain)

• Like 8

I call it. This will end as it was all in the game only. No one actually died in real life. It was a virtual reality sorta thing that would be broken once the key is used. And everything will return to the past year.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, alicenguyen95 said:

2. The "Emma" in JW apartment is not the one in Alhambra Cafe. She even could have a conversation with the team leader :-?

If I'm not mistaken, back in ep 7-8, the programmer dude,  yang joo, has added some program to improve Emma's verbal skills. She becomes more responsive to the conversations.

1 hour ago, deluluishealthy said:
7 hours ago, Celi67 said:

At this moment with only 3 episodes left I just hope that at least the last episode will revolves only HJ and JW and of course not to forget the captain of the ship minju. JW and HJ deserve a happy ending after all the sacrifices they have done especially JW who never had happiness since he was young . He who never really feel to love and be loved . Now he found it . He really deserves it. 

ME TWO PLS look at how Jin Woo smiles so sweetly when he saw Hee Joo come to meet him ughhh he loves Hee Joo vm :"

I love the part when he quickly shoots the NPC assassins with his gun and keep her safe. Poor HJ, she was forced to dealt with her shocked, she has no time for this. That's sad how she's trembling after learning what really happened to JW all this time. 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I call it. This will end as it was all in the game only. No one actually died in real life. It was a virtual reality sorta thing that would be broken once the key is used. And everything will return to the past year.

Haha could be.. because come to think of it this drama has no real villain they are all a victim of glitch hehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

So it would be something like Jumanji or Oz land. Finish the adventure and they can return home.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sanika said:

BTW Chingus,

Can you imagine the scene where JinWoo will finally meet SeJu?

JinWoo is half in love with him anyways and he will go to hug SeJu where as the latter will wonder who this Ajusshii is and why is he sexually harassing me ???

Nope if I was him I'd be like

ezgif-1-1817de977878.gif

Emma is stunning, I love how they lit up her eyes. I never noticed PSH eyes up until now.

a76NHJI.gif

Snipper JinWoo for @stroppyse and @stargazer187

Spoiler

Yq8Iqo7.gif

DApyAJe.gif

upclose and savage

W4m6TS0.gif

cr. jiamongmong

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

14 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So it would be something like Jumanji or Oz land. Finish the adventure and they can return home.

Like it or not I think that will happen at least Secretary Seo will return right? I just hope all the characters wont forget what "could have happened" and will learn from it.

On second thought @sanika When HJ finally meets SJ she'll be like

ezgif-1-fd8dd91830a9.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Like it or not I think that will happen at least Secretary Seo will return right? I just hope all the characters wont forget what "could have happened" and will learn from it.

I don't think I would like if it goes that way, the deceased come back to life:sweatingbullets: but tbh I thought of that too once because of the drama title 'Memories of Alhambra'

LOL spanks from his sister, and maybe he won't get pocket money for some weeks/months:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I saw from a youtube vid that Seju is trapped inside the game. Maybe that's why he suddenly disappeared from the real world. (When he disembarked from the train, nobody could see him on the floor.) 

• Like 8

Finally I see people appreciating PSH for her role.. **sobs** 

She learnt Spanish, classic guitar , as well the portray of both the character were done so well.. What a hard worker.. 

She deserves it :bawling::kiss_wink:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, alicenguyen95 said:

I think there are two possibilities I could tell from watching ep13:

1. The "Healer" Emma did not respond to Hee Ju at all because Hee Joo is at level 1, HJ just said Hello, Emma and later she told JW that "Emma" kept disappearing after only 1 sentence and randomly coming back

2. The "Emma" in JW apartment is not the one in Alhambra Cafe. She even could have a conversation with the team leader :-?

I think the team leader or the IT man i forget his name already reach above level 5th? So he can talk to emma.

Yeah i also confuse why JW asked HJ to talk to emma, since she’s only at level 1, probably, he just wanted both to meet and hope HJ may spotted something amiss.

• Like 6

I am on my phone so not as easy to navigate through the pages. Bt I remember someone commented about why NPC appeared when HJ and JW meeting in the restaurant and that HJ is only an obstacle when out of the game.... Since both of them are logged in, HJ is one of the players, so she will encounter NPCs wherever she goes. And she can't act as obstacle also because JW isn't facing a duel, just random NPC...

I am still out, but I honestly can't stop thinking about the game... Can't wait for tonight :D 

• Like 8

Thanks @Kasmic post more!! Haha.. oppa looks even more cooler,  my heart goes wild every time he does it. 

51 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:
1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

I don't think I would like if it goes that way, the deceased come back to life:sweatingbullets: but tbh I thought of that too once because of the drama title 'Memories of Alhambra'

same here. This bothers me. I am happy if Seo will be brought to life. But if that would undo all the events and returns them to the beginning. So means the whole thing has happened would just turn to dust. 

Seo's death was because he might stumble and fell off the pavement of the station, he was cornered and deeply hurt by the NPC attacks. And only Cha Hyung Seok death is still a mystery for me. I mean how could he died there. He didn't fell nor got hurt like Seo case. How could Marco died because of SJ's virtual gun? How could writer explain this later? It would be great if the answers are revealed. Tho... I'm trying to keep it very low-key. It's better not to expect more. :sweatingbullets:

26 minutes ago, an-naum said:

You know what? I ended up buying Subway subs to my staffs today. Hmmm.. JW n CYJ scene did affect my day...lol..

Lol, no PPL would be complete without subway. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

There’s so many things to talk about on this episode... 

I love that gifable and memeable  Post...!that was hilarious..!!:D

i agree with y’all... badass couple would be a very good idea..! HJ for sure can carry that role. B) 

Mr. And Mrs. Smith it is...!!!

Also those gifs of Sniper JW is just gorgeous... and the close up one...! My oh my...!!!:w00t::wub:

And lastly... for pete’s sake... can someone give a real gun and shoot JW’s ex wife...!!! That girl really..!!! :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Thanks @Kasmic post more!! Haha.. oppa looks even more cooler,  my heart goes wild every time he does it. 

Lol, no PPL would be complete without subway. 

Spoiler

We passed by a subway store earlier and i even suggest Subway for dinner to thr team!!! Hahahaha

I know right @stargazer187 he is unbelievably handsome at 36...!!! The action scenes really suit him here..!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

41 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I think the team leader or the IT man i forget his name already reach above level 5th? So he can talk to emma.

Yes, he is on level 25. 

Et5WOf.jpg

41 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah i also confuse why JW asked HJ to talk to emma, since she’s only at level 1, probably, he just wanted both to meet and hope HJ may spotted something amiss.

With the flashback of YJ told about Emma's purpose,  he might thought that SJ created her for a reason. I think it's his gut tells him that HJ will catch something, since NPC Emma is an alter ego of herself that her brother has created, how much of thoughts that her brother has put into her, how his life was inspired by her as his big sister. And how she shouldn't give up her dream of being a guitarist. And that works well, they got clues. 

57 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Finally I see people appreciating PSH for her role.. **sobs**

I believe that more people appreciates her than those who don't. So don't take it personally. She did great with the acting and her efforts. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Yeah something like that. SJ is like Nick Jonas in jumanji, stuck in the game for years~

• Like 6