[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview to episode 14.

YR: Please listen carefully to what I’m about to say, since it will be a big help in your investigation.
Reporter: Why are you suddenly participating today?
HJ: What is going on?
Programmer: Things have suddenly become worse.
JW: Why aren’t you listening to me? Really. I told you not to log in.
JW: There is something that I need you to go home and help me with again.
Park: Is there any news?
Programmer: Yes, he reached level 100.
JW: Don’t think about shutting down the server unless you want us all to die.
JW: Though there has never been a time when I believed in God, I would like to depend on him now.
Emma: Hello
JW: May this, please, be the end.

Muchas gracias @stroppyse 

oh no! things are escalating. Does it mean we'll see Jinwoo behind bars soon? hahaha that's what runs into my mind watching today's clips. Heejoo being stubborn is something i expected already. She can't just sit back & relax, especially now that she's into game. With helping JW as her goal, i hope she'll succeed and on time. Jinwoo's plea and statement depicts trust which i find as a theme in this drama.

• Like 13

I just finished watching MOA on Netflix, finally they linked the history of Alhambra into the storyline, i love it.

Well, it’s raining outside my home, i’m afraid i will hear a guitar playing Alhambra and Dr. Cha appears somewhere near me with his sword :astonished:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

1 hour ago, yeohaengja said:

I just finished watching MOA on Netflix, finally they linked the history of Alhambra into the storyline, i love it.

Well, it’s raining outside my home, i’m afraid i will hear a guitar playing Alhambra and Dr. Cha appears somewhere near me with his sword :astonished:

There are lots of zombies here... be careful ah ha ha ha ah

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

44 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

They met in the bathroom. Bathroom is the first place for users to find their weapon. So she plays rightt???

:lol: It's not a bathroom. It's the changing room in a clothing store...

Anyway, I just finished watching with subs.... Awesome episode! :D There are answers to some of our questions, but of course there are new questions as well.

- It seems that the game went wrong because Emma reacted when Marco stabbed SJ with real knife. The game glitched and then Users (Marco and SJ) are able to hurt each other with real pain using virtual weapons. That is the start of the game gone wrong. No, Marco, you shouldn't have messed with the Master, aka. the creator...

- SJ thought Cha was a bad person because he used a threatening tone when talking to him and even said he would kill them both if they played a trick on him. Which got me thinking, why would one use such a tone with a potential supplier? And then why did SJ say to JW on the phone that he has to decide the next day? For money? And what makes him think that JW is a better guy than Cha, since he hasn't even met JW before? It really does look like he is in need of money because despite being very afraid of Marco, he insisted that he got a 70% from the sale of the game, instead of the other way around.

- That Marco guy is really such a bad lad :angry:

- How did Cha get into the game to try it if he and Marco never get to meet in Granada? Or has he played that whole day and meeting him in the evening to close the deal?

- Whatever YR is cooking up, it seems that Prof already knew about it. That's why he said he cannot stop the police investigation anymore... <_< I need to see this woman be brought down, hard!, from her star status.

- Great news! JW shall finally leveled up to 100 in next episode. Will we finally see SJ rescued? and then fix the game please? so JW can find some peace in life, marry HJ and live happily ever after! :D

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, yeohaengja said:

I just finished 

Lol afternoon I dreamt Emma in my room and me screaming top of my voice.. Scary as hell 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10

Ok now make sense I think the ‘bug’ if you used a real weapon the game becomes glitchy like what happened to Marco and SJ... remember when Cha Jr and JW dueled the last time they try to harm each other using their hands... grapling... ( the reason there are finger prints of JW in Cha Jr’s body) but still does not make sense if a weapon used not from the game they died in real life.. still a lot of questions and only 3 episodes to go... just a personal take the pace of this drama is slow #imho. 

• Like 9

I am preparing to watch with subs before going to sleep. Well, who can fell asleep with not knowing what happened tonite? I am glad my Sunday as busy as working days becoz I dont have to keep counting hours to the next episode. Off to bathroom... Nite

Owh... VR games Beatsaber on our late night news now. Tv3. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Ok now make sense I think the ‘bug’ if you used a real weapon the game becomes glitchy like what happened to Marco and SJ... remember when Cha Jr and JW dueled the last time they try to harm each other using their hands... grapling... ( the reason there are finger prints of JW in Cha Jr’s body) but still does not make sense if a weapon used not from the game they died in real life.. still a lot of questions and only 3 episodes to go... just a personal take the pace of this drama is slow #imho. 

Yes, SJ remembered to program in a penalty for physically touching other players, but maybe he didn't think of setting boundaries for using real weapon. Both Marco and SJ probably are still logged onto the game, that's why the violation of injuring other player with real weapon caused the glitch, Emma couldn't interfere by making the real weapon disappear, whereas they were both in the duel-free zone.

I don't understand the highlighted part of your post though... Of course if a real weapon (not from the game) is used, it will kill the player/user...

• Like 8

Emma's special ability somehow makes it clear... but makes it hard to process at the same time.

From what I understand, Emma is the final key to finish the quest (I hope she's the last key) and it seems like the game is the problem. When SJ said he can't sell the game to Cha, I'm pretty sure it's because of the glitch he found. But if that is the reason, why did he call JW to buy his game? Then JW's exes are making me soooo confused.

3 episodes left yet questions keep on piling. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

There are 3 more episodes left and I remembered they went Slovenia for a month to shoot. And there was also fan account where they saw HJ and JW at the golf club . I think episode 14 will be the settlement of the game coz according to hb interview you’ll see their romance like magic . I hope don’t waste time on Yura and sujin. I want to see minju together with HJ and JW . Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

On 1/12/2019 at 8:25 PM, SeGafanlady said:

what a powerful episode..... 

not much romance tonight but I bawled with Hee Joo when she saw her boyfriend all bleeding and wounded... PSH can cry a river and still look gorgeous.. the crying looked very natural..

other than the OTP.. my tired stressful brain is too weak to express more opinion so I’ll wait for the english sub... anybody want a good streamlink for tomorrow, PM me..

Yes, please pm me. I even can’t wait netflix airing it! I can’t wait even a minute to watch ep 14.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2