[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

HJ can see JW wounds and she cries.

Spoiler

DwtpeQoU0AEQsMC.jpg

DwtpfMzU0AcyVwa.jpg

People around them is taking pics of him and he tells her to sit down. NPC came to attack them and he shoots them. He tells her to take the lens off.

Dwtmn4fUUAIGptb.jpg

How can she still not se any NPCs and even his wounds are gone now? :crazy:

Maybe they didnt request any allegiance 

Back to recap - HJ talks about the cafe and Emma. She also mentions some info on the Alhambra palace and how SeJo was developing the game and getting an item of some sort.  JW trying to piece the link with the key and the palace

Spoiler

DwtnIVkUYAA1pSu.jpg

DwtnJsaVAAALQAM.jpg

Back to SeJu and Marco its JW narration.  SJ calls CHS I think he used Marcos phone to do that but CHS doesnt know him. SJ is scared becos Marco is now dead. CHS is threatening SJ so SJ hangs up the phone. CHS calls him back but he cant be contacted. SJ then takes JW details from Marcos body to contact him....as we saw in previous eps Marco hunts SJ leading him trying to escape him. 

JW shows the key to Emma. Emma takes the key.... (Im so lost) 

Choi and  JW talks on the phone  and he tells him that Park wants him. The police is now after JW and he run away from them. ENDS 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

what a powerful episode..... 

not much romance tonight but I bawled with Hee Joo when she saw her boyfriend all bleeding and wounded... PSH can cry a river and still look gorgeous.. the crying looked very natural..

other than the OTP.. my tired stressful brain is too weak to express more opinion so I’ll wait for the english sub... anybody want a good streamlink for tomorrow, PM me..

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

HJ can see JW wounds and she cries.

Reveal hidden contents

DwtpeQoU0AEQsMC.jpg

People around them is taking pics of him and he tells her to sit down. NPC came to attack them and he shoots them. He tells her to take the lens off.

How can she still not se any NPCs and even his wounds are gone now? :crazy:

Maybe they didnt request any allegiance 

Back to recap - HJ talks about the cafe and Emma. She also mentions some info on the Alhambra palace and how SeJo was developing the game and getting an item of some sort.  JW trying to piece the link with the key and the palace

Back to SeJu and Marco its JW narration.  SJ calls CHS I think he used Marcos phone to do that but CHS doesnt know him. SJ is scared becos Marco is now dead. CHS is threatening SJ so SJ hangs up the phone. CHS calls him back but he cant be contacted. SJ then takes JW details from Marcos body to contact him....as we saw in previous eps Marco hunts SJ leading him trying to escape him. 

JW shows the key to Emma. Emma takes the key.... (Im so lost) 

Choi and  JW talks on the phone  and he tells him that Park wants him. The police is now after JW and he run away from them. ENDS 

@Kasmic they never requested an ally but what happened once that NPC came JW told HJ that’s it’s dangerous and he told her to log out and only log back in again to meet only Emma

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

The thing with this drama is that there are a lot of flashbacks (which takes a lot from the drama). I am not a fan of flashbacks especially if it's done excessively. We spent a lot of earlier episodes on this technique which I felt personally that there was no need to provide such. A lot of flashbacks could have been shown once. The audience can remember it easily either way. If a flash back is shown, there has to be significance. If it keeps getting shown without any meaning, it becomes boring as you stated and to me, it becomes redundant. Flashbacks should add more to the story. In this case, seeing the same scene in a flashback in almost every episodes makes me feel that the next 4 episodes will just be rushed.

Yes we get lots of flashback... sometimes it's rather difficult to follow the flow at beginning of an episode. But I am alright with the flashback in this show because usually we get new narration, new explanation of the connections....

@Sarang21 thank you for choosing a handsome zombie... :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

30+ minutes to go! I'm lounging on my couch and i'm hungry. I hope there's no food PPL in today's ep haha :lol:

What do you think will happen today?

1. Will SJ finally appear? I hope he does, i don't want to see his phonecall, running and scared face on the train again hua3

2. Will HJ play? I don't mind either way. But i hope she's active this ep.

3. What will emma do? Other than sitting on that chair and playing guitar looking wistfully in the horizon. I hope she does something significant.

4. Will JW find the next clue? Hopefully. But before that he needs to level up tp level 100. I need to know what that key is for. Need too know since last week.

5. Will Papa Cha survive the game? I dont mind if he doesnt. He seems like a disposable character.

6. Whats office dude (new CEO/JW's friend) deal? Is he good, is he bad?

7. Will zombie cha appear? Yes please! Park Hoon looks awesome in that suit, bloody and all.

8. Will zombie Seo appear? I hope not. Cause if he appears it means JW is in danger lol.

9. Will JW's ex wives appear again? No need. As much as i like both actresses, no need. Proceed with the game please.

Thats about it i think..

Have fun watching everyone! HihihiB)

Updates after watching

We started with PPL subway haha

1.SJ appeared with new scenes yay!

2.she's in the game! A passive player. cc: @Kasmic i was right haha

3. Emma can interfere with the game. She did something but i'm not sure what it is. Either pausing or making weapons dissappear.

4. Nope. no new clue yet. But we get some background for the key. JW still can't use it though, he didnt level up yet

5. Papa cha survived but he's scared.

6. I'm not sure about this. But he did call JW to warn him that he is wanted.

7. Zombie Cha and alive Cha both appeared. Yay! More Park Hoon.

8. Gladly zombie Seo did not need to appear :)

9. Both wives appeared. Not sure why though.

Hihihi

@yuhotarubi agreed about the excessive use of flashbacks disrupts the flow~ huhu

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Did Marco stab Se Joo with a real knife ?? A REAL KNIFE ?? OMG!! 

Se Joo looked so scared of him too 

Yes Marco did stab SJ and Emma saw it. She caused the game to glitch and they went into the game mode. 

See here

Spoiler

Emma seems to have a peace keeping function. But why, if se turned the game on wouldnt she deactivate both Marcos and SJ weapons. I need subs lol!

Preview ep 14 

We get a hug that HJ initiates... and I dont blame her lol!

Spoiler

Dwtwq1-UUAAZ4h5.jpg

Dwtwr5CUUAIGwdg.jpg

Oh and JW sees Emma at the Church

Dwtwu_pUUAAwJzy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for recaps chingus. I’m up and getting ready for work. I hate having to work weekends :astonished:

oh boy so we got a lot of flashbacks. I seriously don’t like using flashback as a flow of pace. 

But one thing for sure, those who voted no for poll 1: Zombie time :P winners will be grinners ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

Excessive use of flashback ruins the flow, because instead of going forward we keep going back, and we don't even know who's memories we're seeing and if it's reliable ones or not

Writing flashback is not an easy thing to do. Very tricky and not advisable for rookie writers. Only great writers can write flashback well, and I think SJJ is one writer who can do flashback well as proven in her previous works. Incorporating flashback into the story also shows that she has planned and thought out the flow from beginning to ending well.

I agree that excessive flashback may be confusing, but so far I think it is still alright compared to many other dramas who used flashback only as fillers. Here, there is usually a new explanation, so it serves like a memory booster for me actually. MoA must have been written in flashback to keep the guessing going.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Updates on our polls ... a deal is a deal.  To those whom answered NO for poll 1 (myself included) We've become zombies....ARGH!!!!!  :joy: and Congratulations to the grinners. 

5f1555762183620076bf4f60cf5d84a1.png

Smart girl using her game ID - Emma to find JW. 

Poll question 1 : Will He Joo be apart of the game? Yes or No? Choose one answer and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

So far for poll 1: 

YES - @imels@maris1@Jekei@Lawyerh @haha1999 @hyuuhikari@rori0711@stargazer187@LyraYoo@trust3

@kaoriharang @alcides14ahjumma@bebebisous33@vinhnguyen @katakwasabi@ash011 @an-naum@MMEDH@frankreich@mrsj3n @Yasaman Asghari

NO - @Kasmic @KymberleeD @ned_lee @kilumar@deluluishealthy@PororoQueen@siddy09@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv@Sarang21@vangsweetie637@lduc@dramaobsessed@yuhotarubi

Consequences:  Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

Yes Im willing to give up my Anh Yoo Na and turn her into a zombie too. 

Im not sure if we got our answer for poll 2 so I'll place that on hold till tomorrow when we can watch the sub ep for some clarification.

@LyraYoo @vangsweetie637  @hyuuhikari @stargazer187 @lduc @Sarang21 @ned_lee @deluluishealthy @rori0711 @PororoQueen @packmule3 @ktcjdrama @katakwasabi @mundaliv @siddy09 @wenchanteur @Yasaman Asghari @enigmatic_zephy @bebebisous33 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @Jalhanda@angelineong @rocher22 @trust3 @an-naum @stroppyse @Jennypyho @jimmylyne @ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @vinhnguyen @Jafstar @cloe_1409 @mrsj3n @nistymaj01 @kilumar @MMEDH @haha1999 @sunflower808 @dramaobsessed @evie7 @frankreich @heejooooxxxx @kaoriharang @liz-danielle @Lolastarlight1 @maris1@SeGafanlady @KymberleeD @onnififi @nonski @moodypie @plappi @alekaonu

Please join us if you havent already. It's going to be a fun finale week of zombies chasing the grinners nite-mare-smiley.gif?1292867643

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 4