Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

@Kasmic  i would like to join the poll but i just changed my avatar to bunny-hyuk~ i don't want to change it yet. Hahahahaha. I'll give my answers in the spoiler tab cause i want to join in on the fun too~ :lol:

Spoiler

1. Yes (maybe as a bystander only and not totally active, but she will wear the lenses)

2. JW. He will learn what is wrong with the game an fix it! All the best JW!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Kasmic 

Thanks for tagging but I loved my dimpled Binnie DP..that said I will still uphold the spirit of the game and if I lose, I will put a zombie avatar.^_^

So my answer..

Poll 1: No she will not play the game(it's too late)

Poll 2: I think JW will find the key to the game mystery..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Kasmic 

If i right one answer and get wrong one answer. What should I do ?

Should i change half profile :P.haha.By the way hj will wear lens but she will not play.I am dead sure.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Kasmic I will admit, when HJ was crossing the street, I was also holding my breath for any sudden appearance of the truck of doom.  :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, deluluishealthy said:

oh ME TWO! 

1 hour ago, hyuuhikari said:

ME ME THREE:D

Here I thought I was the weirdo being the only one who thought..."No, dont run/ cross the road. Have you not watch any Kdrama" Thank heavens it didnt happen. Though I wonder if it was JW whom crossed the road and the server was on 

tenor.gif?itemid=8025856

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

@Kasmic  thanks for inviting me for the polls.

It does sounds fun!

I have only just started watching this and at episode 3 only (though I have read the recaps up to date)..  but I will not take part in the poll since I'm scared of zombies. :lol:

Honestly, I like the idea of the AR "game play" but the goal of the game is not explained here right? 

Having read the recaps, it's very frustrating that NPCs are just attacking without provocation and it's rather exhausting for a player to just keep fighting. 

And I think I am the only one here who don't really ship the couple as I just find it weird. ;)

I procrastinated watching the drama because i don't really like the female lead and eventually gave in for the AR story plot and Hyun Bin.

Ep 3 only? Okies I now understand why you cannot participate in the polls. Word of advice, dont procrastinate anymore (thats for housechores)  -- we've only got 4 eps thats 2 weeks left. Try to catch up on the viewing, it's so much better than reading the recaps or watching the spoilers ;) I admit I did felt that the kiss would be rushed but when you watch it altogether and given the context you most likely wont feel weird out.... just my thought but it may differ for you. :tounge_wink:

35 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

@Kasmic  i would like to join the poll but i just changed my avatar to bunny-hyuk~ i don't want to change it yet. Hahahahaha. I'll give my answers in the spoiler tab cause i want to join in on the fun too~ :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Yes (maybe as a bystander only and not totally active, but she will wear the lenses)

2. JW. He will learn what is wrong with the game an fix it! All the best JW!

I love your bunny hyuk...Im kind of in a love and hate relationship with him and Im at war with myself to watch the LE. 

Reading this article with google translate.... Oh no looks like I need to prepare my zombie ava by the end of this week  https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003366949

What did I just read??? :joy:

tumblr_pjg4jgCQLB1vv5i8eo2_400.gif

zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, vinhnguyen said:

@Kasmic my vote:

Poll 1: Yes

poll 2: JW and HJ

Sorry chingu only one choice for poll 2 - JW or HJ? Which one would you like to lock in? 

34 minutes ago, kilumar said:

@Kasmic 

If i right one answer and get wrong one answer. What should I do ?

Should i change half profile :P.haha.By the way hj will wear lens but she will not play.I am dead sure.

HAHAHA! I havent thought of that. But I know poll one's answer has been leaked and we will see the confirmation this weekend. As for poll 2 I think that might be longer. So victory or zombie ava still remains for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706yay-smiley.gif?1292867704zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706yay-smiley.gif?1292867704zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706yay-smiley.gif?1292867704zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, packmule3 said:

My short answer is NO. :)

I’ve considered that angle, too, because Jinwoo can be an unreliable narrator. But the recent developments in the story would attest to his sanity.

If we deem Jinwoo crazy because he sees this hallucination of HyunSuk,
then Sec Seo is also crazy because he saw and fought the bloody HyunSuk, and
Professor Cha is also crazy because he finally saw what’s been tormenting JinWoo daily for the past year.

But we know that craziness isn’t contagious. Jinwoo, Sec Seo and Professor Cha didn’t catch it from each other.

They also didn’t collude to become crazy together. Sec Seo and Professor Cha didn’t WANT to be crazy like Jinwoo and see the hallucinations like he did.

And Sec Seo said, "He hasn't changed." He meant that Jinwoo remained the same man that he was before he started seeing these crazy hallucinations. That is, Jinwoo was sane and reasonable BEFORE the hallucinations, and he was still sane and reasonable AFTER the hallucinations.

Now, I'd give more credence to Sec Seo's words and judgment since he personally knew the guy than I would the opinions of third parties like SangBeom and the traffic police.  THEY weren't qualified to assess Jinwoo's state of mind. 

more here: https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/09/memories-of-the-alhambra-episode-12-notes

Hey, 

I am glad that you posted a counter possibility. Also, you are right, drama characters should not be diagnosed, I think I went overboard with that.:unsure: We will suffice with the words crazy and hallucinations.

It did cross my mind that Secretary Seo was the only one who who testified for Jin Woo's sanity when Jin Woo was NOT around that is, he admitted in front of Director Park- a third person. The scene with Prof.Cha in episode 12 is a tricky one because that scene is still shown from Jin Woo's perspective and we know that he can be an unreliable narrator. Hence, the only person who actually vouched for his sanity is HIS own friend/brother/Secretary/ally Seo. And he is dead now! 

The only difference in our views is that, you are giving credence to Seo's testimony whereas I am doubting that now. If I am not trusting Jin Woo's narration, then should I trust his friend's narration too??

But I am still open to the game being being flawed theory. Because for the longest amount of time, I was one of those who believed that the game has bugs or is being manipulated by someone. I can understand that Jin Woo being crazy is a dangerous territory and not easily acceptable too, even for me. But as long as any theory answers my questions, I can happily accept it. Cheers and your posts are always an insightful read.:)

• Like 8

Just a advice to all the peeps here who are shipping our OTP for real. Sad news guys. 

I saw the dating news of Hyun bin and son ye jin. It seems that they both were spotted in US together.. My heart can't read anymore.. Although there agencies denied it, I have strong feeling that they are dating. Else how would such a news emerge in the first place? There was no news of HB travelling as well son ye Jin travelling. So I think they are dating. 

OK so now comes the hard part. I somewhere had 1% hope that PSH and HB maybe in future will have a chance to be together.. That 1% made me so happy and I was really shipping them. But now everything gone. I don't want to get into this ship.. My ship was born last week and itz sank within a week..*** Sobs *** 

Guys now I don't think I can ship HJ and JW.. It's very hard.. 

Edit : I had some weird feeling from past one month. I saw a video in instagram where they were comparing son ye Jin and PSH. Like which couple is better. And unfortunately I noticed HB is very comfy and close with SYJ.. Very different from how he's with PSH.. I realised then itself something is going on with HB and SYJ.. But I decided to ignore.. Now I'm like 50 50 sure that they are dating.. ** sobs again ***

Please someone tell me it's not true?  I am not a HB fan so I really can't come to a conclusion as a fan.. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

Spoiler

Poll 1 - that spoiler rain on our parade but I hope it's true :D

Poll 2 

Jinwoo: @Kasmic my friend, how many votes did i get now? :joy::lol: I see you're excited with your new avvie 

DwhqoA4V4AIv4BB.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@Kasmic Count me in ... 

No 1 : yes (she will wear lenses bcoz she wanna help her bf but I don’t think she will play d game and she holds d key to open ‘something’ that only Emma could do)

No 2 : JW (he’ll get d help from SJ, has Emma as his healer and HJ as his gf and also his power house)

gosh ... my fantasy of Magic couple has been ruin with HB - SYJ rumour ... ottoke 

btw, i see my other friend here ... hello again @rori0711 , @alcides14ahjumma 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Just a advice to all the peeps here who are shipping our OTP for real. Sad news guys. 

I saw the dating news of Hyun bin and son ye jin. It seems that they both were spotted in US together.. My heart can't read anymore.. Although there agencies denied it, I have strong feeling that they are dating. Else how would such a news emerge in the first place? There was no news of HB travelling as well son ye Jin travelling. So I think they are dating. 

OK so now comes the hard part. I somewhere had 1% hope that PSH and HB maybe will be together.. That's 1% made me so happy and I was really shipping them. But now everything gone. I don't want to get into this ship.. My ship was born last week and itz sank within a week..*** Sobs *** 

Guys now I don't think I can ship HJ and JW.. It's very hard.. 

Be strong chingu!!! :)

I feel ya, It’s hard not to ship them in this drama because they look so good together.

But yeah if they are not together in real life at least it means they are a good actor and actress.

Well, i always got my ship sank everytime i ship a couple in drama (it feels so sad LOL), so now i’m trying not to ship anyone in real life, eventho it is soooo hard.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Poll 2: who did you choose - HJ, SJ or JW. Oh your going rogue - HJ? 

HJ 

She is the Master! That is the explanation for be able to speak to Emma! B):P

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, trust3 said:

@Kasmic Count me in ... 

No 1 : yes (she will wear lenses bcoz she wanna help her bf but I don’t think she will play d game and she holds d key to open ‘something’ that only Emma could do)

No 2 : JW (he’ll get d help from SJ, has Emma as his healer and HJ as his gf and also his power house)

gosh ... my fantasy of Magic couple has been ruin with HB - SYJ rumour ... ottoke 

btw, i see my other friend here ... hello again @rori0711 , @alcides14ahjumma 

hello to you too amiga and @alcides14ahjumma!!  

good answer on Poll 1 :joy: 

Yah, we can still ship JW & HJ :wub::wub: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

HJ 

She is the Master! That is the explanation for be able to speak to Emma! B):P

That would be awesome. I wish HJ is actually the game's evil overlord just to make things more interesting hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@ash011

So has our ship tanked even before it left the dock..?? Lol..ouch.gif

Anyways, we always knew that it was a remote possibility..PSH is in a confirmed relationship though she still seems to have a girl-crush on Binnie just like most of us here have fallen for 'oppa's' dimples...so we will probably just remain in planet Magic couple and ship them there only..:rolleyes:

BTW, I just googled Son Ye Jin..now I am thinking of watching their movie negotiation...keke..I think I already abandoned HB-PSH ship..lol..:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9