[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to give my point of view about the kiss scene . For me it’s not forced or just inserted to satisfy the fans but there’s a reason behind . At that point of Jin woo’s  world is collapsing .

SJJ should be banned from writing. She's a mess. I'm so disappointed now. Psycho writer!!!!  The leads didn’t end meet at the end and barely had screentime lol.Worst ending ever.     Where a

My translation might be wrong, cuz I'm not that good in Korean, but I tried?! BTS (Phone conversation): HB: If you look at the script on the phone .. like this (small) SH: No, if you tu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

@Kasmic JW's house is actually that huge? I thought it was a 1 bedroom+1bathroom condo since i can only recall seeing the bedroom and the living room in the show hahaha

Yeah I didnt realise it was a 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom space too. We only saw bits of it. Though ideally JW and HJ just only need the master bedroom :wub:

48 minutes ago, trust3 said:

Of course... 

i wish i would hear HB/JW calls her wifey in d upcoming episode 

(#praying hard ...^_^) 

@kasmic ... love it love it love it ... will there be a scene of HJ preparing breakfast for JW and serve it in bed ....

Of course the "yeobo" will happen and he knows it too :tounge_wink:

tumblr_pkx6vqj1nt1vqfmslo10_r1_400.gif

I love their bantering 

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

Can anybody tell me how many days to

go before Saturday? :frown:

I missed them, I missed their bantering, I missed Min Ju teasing. Oh Lord, please help me....

@Kasmic

if I lose the quiz I don’t mind if you change my picture with zombie. But do you have picture zombie of a dog?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

so many things to quote when i barely blink to sleep on this side of my world...! :lol:

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I actually have mixed emotions on that news. I did suspect it to be true as I had .5% for our JW and HJ to be REAL.... :heartbreak: I know their characters doesnt reflect their real life personalities and just because they look ideal together doesnt mean that they are compatible. I wish them every happiness that they deserve. 

200.gif

Please dont let these news affect your love for this drama. It wouldnt be fair for all the casts and crew whom placed and still is placing so much love and dedication to make MOA an EPIC success.  I really hope this doesnt affect the drama and people's interest or love for it :bawling:

Update: 

I need some distractions and Im totally in love with JinWoo's  hotel apartment. I usually prefer houses over an apartment but looking at this wow!! I love it. I just need to kick out a few members in my family to fit into it.  :joy:

It's a 3 bedroom apartment located in Lotte World Tower near Jamsil Station 

see more here - https://m.blog.naver.com/yongsandream/221438018229

We SHALL haunt those whom might win zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

There's still hope ... see no eye lens glow thingy-ma-bob. It aint over till the fat lady sings :tounge_wink:

cr https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4326949133883953

@Kasmic where is the preview that had a hint that we are already raising white flag on poll 1??? :tounge_wink:

And yeahhh... i love his apartment too! this layout is just fantastic!

7 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

ME ME THREE:D

ME FOUR!!! HAHAHAHA.... i was silently praying...oh dont get hit by a truck.... and thinking...shocks.. the server will be turned on and JW will run away!!! hahahahah!!!

now I am not sure whether JW is the one delusional or I am!!! bwahahaha! 

7 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Poll 1: No

Poll 2: JinWoo  (Because Oppa Zinu is so handsome :D)

oh chingu @PororoQueen you crack me up on this reasoning!!! but i dont blame you... yeah if it is about the looks... indeed JW is the key!!! hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

I've watched the movie and I actually like it, a different side from HB haha~ I've actually watched all his movies post-army and I like them all (maybe because he is Hyunbin):wub:

Spoiler

How do I watch K movies?? Is there any link or website..what do you use??

@Kasmic

Have we lost? When? How? Anyways, don't tell me I am supposed to put this on my DP..:ph34r::lol:Alhambra10-00540.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
17 hours ago, Kasmic said:

My point of view, dear @Kasmic

Poll question 1 : Will He Joo be apart of the game? Yes or No? Choose one answer and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

- Yes

Poll question 2 : Who is the final key to solve the "Alhambra" game error? Is it SJ, JW or HJ? Choose one character and sorry no changes allowed. Make your wise choice. Polls starts now and will end before each episode is aired live. It will reopen after each episode and only if the answer isnt revealed.

- HJ

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

If I loose the bet I will just put the picture of Cha Hyung-seok as my new profile. I mean he is technically a zombi..since he doesn´t want to stay in his grave but want to hunt JW. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think this drama can also be called: "Finding Se Joo" with JW being Marlin and Hee Joo being Doris. uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

If I loose the bet I will just put the picture of Cha Hyung-seok as my new profile. I mean he is technically a zombi..since he doesn´t want to stay in his grave but want to hunt JW. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think this drama can also be called: "Finding Se Joo" with JW being Marlin and Hee Joo being Doris. uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

good idea on your zombie profile... i call dibs on Sec Jung-hoon !!! hahahah...!

i love that... "finding Se Joo!" hahahahah!

oh this thread is a full time job... can't get out of it... and it is not Saturday yet!!! lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Oh haha somebody has a naughty plan.Don't be a cheater.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hello my Magicians! (i just came up with this name to give ourselves ;) )

@Kasmic : I went through the previous pages to help you track the poll votes. But you are ahead of me and have been updating the poll list :D so i will just give you my vote so you can edit my name into it okay. It's easier that way since you can automatically edit it.

Poll 1: No (after some hard thinking, I am going with this one. Because JW loves HJ too much to let her get involved or hurt) 

Poll 2: Emma (I believe her role has to be more than just playing guitar and healing :P ) 

Also, to answer some of the questions, if the answer is not revealed in the episodes then the voting reopens. For example, if we don't find out the answer to Poll 1 by this weekend, we don't have to change our avatar yet. But if we find out the answer, then winners will be grinners and losers will be zombies (it can be zombies from the drama itself or anywhere else). By next week, we will get our answers for the poll if not by this week. Then we have to leave our profile pics for a week. So, to be fair, a week even after finale. I am sure we will all still be here to discuss by then :P

** dang, if i lose the poll, I am going to miss my JW's biting lip smile :tears::sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

But does the kiss make sense? As nice and beautiful as it was..

2b1d2c3e-a640-4761-bfe8-fe2b3320e15a.gif

gif: as tagged

it made sense to me personally. jin woo mentions that he’s an orphan and an only-child. his whole life he’s spent looking for people to be with him and he’s genuinely lost everyone he ever thought cared about him except for hee joo. kissing hee joo and wanting to be with her was for me was him holding on to the one person who still is staying with him and believes him. his whole life is so incredibly horrible right now that hee joo provides him with the only happiness and strength that he has. between jin woo mentioning how she was asking for trouble early on, his quiet annoyance regarding sang beom, and his ‘wishful thinking’ comment, he’s always been interested it was just the timing/situation. the kiss happened at a really emotionally perfect moment for jin woo especially you can tell just how exhausted he was with everything, so finally accepting those brewing feelings for hee joo is also a way (i think) of him saying he’s tired of running away and keeping himself hidden. he’s going to stay with her now, open up, and stick with the game. 

as for hee joo her nature from the start is quite caring. she goes out of her way to make sure that people are happy and safe since that’s all she’s done her whole life with her siblings, and she’s always shown those same feelings towards jin woo, and she knows what he’s dealing with right now so being with him as a girlfriend just seems natural to her character. 

cr: anon 

• Like 18
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억