[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

I was just wondering, is there any Spanish fans here?  PSH's Spanish sounds believable to me. BTW, I am not well versed in Spanish. Just impressed at her effort. Thus, I disagree if some said she is wasted here. Her 'skills' is of another level. 

• Like 12

@hyuuhikari yeobo is the most domestic one! I approved :wub:

I tried not to ship them irl bcz I know it'll be difficult XD but I do like this couple, and wanna see them together in another works. their chemistry is crazy. HB respects all of his heroins in drama/movie a lot, with his gentle smile and voice he takes care of them all. I think that's why we got carried away. and also PSH is so lovely :D

@packmule3 thanks for sharing your smart thoughts with us ^_^

• Like 11

11 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

:D I don't mind if ZINU got defeated (die in the game) so JinWoo can finally stop playing the game, pursuing his real life together with HeeJoo hahaha. My last wish is for JW and HJ at least to have 3 kids just like in The Secret Garden drama. aaww....:wub: 

If Zinu become a zombie and haunt people, I think everyone will join the game including his exes. Who doesnt want to see HyunBin everyday :)

oh no please not HyunBin  :open_mouth:  I need yummy dimples to do more compelling films & dramas.

Meanwhile, all the exes can stalk zombie Zinu 24/7 :P They can easily find him tho at Sec Seo's side ;) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Random thought since some of us brought up their ages. So Jinwoo and Heejoo met for the very first time on March 1st in Granada. And 3 days later, it was Jinwoo’s 38th birthday. We never got to see that because he was at the hospital recovering and being haunted by NPC Cha. At least now we know that Heejoo’s 27th birthday is also in March and they are actually 11 years apart. I love ‘em handsome ahjussis. :P

• Like 9

3 hours ago, deluluishealthy said:

besides PSH, I do wish Min Jin Woong will meet HB again in a movie as a comrades that survive till the end. look at his eyes geez even irl he loves his boss too much XD and 3 beautiful wives, Jin Woo's life sure very colorful than others lmao I hope he will marry Hee Joo in the end and live with Jung's Squad happily forevermore.

I like Min Jin Woong too, like PSH sad, his so goofy and funny to be around with. I wish they didnt kill him off and sadly we will still see him only as a NPC :bawling:

The pairing of PSH and HB is such a great concept and there was a previous drama (cant remember the name) that they were both considering but declined and then MOA came up and they both accepted.   Im so glad they BOTH agreed for this drama. Call it coincidence or perhaps in dramaland call it fate seemed to want these 2 pair up...:phew: Toot! Toot!

3 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

Seobangnim:lol: or maybe 'yeobo' or 'jagiya' hahaha:wub: I've never interested in shipping drama couple before but I just loooove watching them together

Oh I vote for "yeobo" crazy-monkey-emoticon-054.gif?1292792393

3 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

:D I don't mind if ZINU got defeated (die in the game) so JinWoo can finally stop playing the game, pursuing his real life together with HeeJoo hahaha. My last wish is for JW and HJ at least to have 3 kids just like in The Secret Garden drama. aaww....:wub: 

If Zinu become a zombie and haunt people, I think everyone will join the game including his exes. Who doesnt want to see HyunBin everyday :)

No Zombie/ NPC Zinu, thats too sad. I dont want him to die. I dont like endings where the OTP becomes together in 2 different worlds (eg. Scarlett Heart, Bride of Haebak, Goblin, Hwayugi, eventually Black Knight, Are you human too?) Such a weird and peeved concept to create. Notice all those examples I just listed are fantasy dramas and so is this one. That's worse than a open ending and please not here  crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386

Oh this sounds like fun, 

tvN is launching a poll to vote  out of the 3 characters - JW, SJ or Emma whom can unlock and solve the mystery of the game. I vote Emma. :tounge_wink:

Last I check now the result is quite close between Game Designer -SJ and Emma. Poor JW to go through all that levelling up and loss to cant even solve the game sad-038.gifmad-047.gif9dc4e26a4ff3dc765742d1945749a983.png

I say we should make a poll ourselves posing the same idea. Winners will be grinners and get to gloat with a victory profile pic  Losers will be zombies - must change your profile pic to a zombie and keep it there for 1 week. HAHAHA! Can you imagine what this forum will look like with all Zombie profile pics haunting Soompi threads? zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

What do you think chingues? Who's in with me? @Lmangla I havent done these polls in ages - do you think I'll get into trouble for making a similar game concept within Soompi members only. This one that tvN organised are for Daum members and Im not one so I couldnt submit my vote :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

@Kasmic ooo..I love that idea! I am in!

I had so much fun doing it with some chingus at other drama threads. I say since we have 4 more episodes left we should do something for the last 2 weeks. 

I think for this week, we can poll to see if HJ is in the game or not. Or let’s guess if there will be another kiss in the next episode :w00t: losers will have to post zombie profile pic until finale. Winners post victory pictures of their favorite JW/HJ shot or individual characters from the drama. Then we can come with a different poll for finale week such as who do we think is the mind behind the crazy game or do we get a bed scene? You get the gist :lol: I also think we shouldn’t get in trouble if we did a similar idea to the one u posted above so I don’t even mind if we do just one poll for the last two weeks ;)

i really want an ending where there’s happiness. Please no more zombies. But in the meantime , we have to entertain our waiting hearts ;)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I like Min Jin Woong too, like PSH sad, his so goofy and funny to be around with. I wish they didnt kill him off and sadly we will still see him only as a NPC :bawling:

The pairing of PSH and HB is such a great concept and there was a previous drama (cant remember the name) that they were both considering but declined and then MOA came up and they both accepted.   Im so glad they BOTH agreed for this drama. Call it coincidence or perhaps in dramaland call it fate seemed to want these 2 pair up...:phew: Toot! Toot!

Oh I vote for "yeobo" crazy-monkey-emoticon-054.gif?1292792393

No Zombie/ NPC Zinu, thats too sad. I dont want him to die. I dont like endings where the OTP becomes together in 2 different worlds (eg. Scarlett Heart, Bride of Haebak, Goblin, Hwayugi, eventually Black Knight, Are you human too?) Such a weird and peeved concept to create. Notice all those examples I just listed are fantasy dramas and so is this one. That's worse than a open ending and please not here  crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386

Oh this sounds like fun, 

tvN is launching a poll to vote  out of the 3 characters - JW, SJ or Emma whom can unlock and solve the mystery of the game. I vote Emma. :tounge_wink:

I say we should make a poll ourselves posing the same idea. Winners will be grinners and get to gloat with a victory profile pic  Losers will be zombies - must change your profile pic to a zombie and keep it there for 1 week. HAHAHA! Can you imagine what this forum will look like with all Zombie profile pics haunting Soompi threads? zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706

it's Fox Bride Star which end up have Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin as the lead stars. it's like a fate for me.

1. we can conclude that more than one PD-nim and SW got their eyes for HB and PSH as a couple, totally understand why.

2. HB and PSH say no and then yes. uh oh what a beautiful fate. :wub:

yeobongg~ oh I'm imagine it *ded*

my friend said to me even W get a happy ending. W is a full fantasy (Kang Chul's world and all of his dimension there is a real fantasy). MoA is 50:50, Jin Woo have his AR world but he lives in a real world. so, pls SJJ don't let me down with this teory. I want to see the "yeobongg" scene T^T

oh a poll to vote sound fun, I'm in!

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Or let’s guess if there will be another kiss in the next episode :w00t: losers will have to post zombie profile pic until finale. Winners post victory pictures of their favorite JW/HJ shot or individual characters from the drama. Then we can come with a different poll for finale week such as who do we think is the mind behind the crazy game or do we get a bed scene? You get the gist :lol: 

ANOTHER KISS YASSS PLS PLS

OH MY GAWD BED SCENE :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deluluishealthy said:

it's Fox Bride Star which end up have Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin as the lead stars. it's like a fate for me.

1. we can conclude that more than one PD-nim and SW got their eyes for HB and PSH as a couple, totally understand why.

2. HB and PSH say no and then yes. uh oh what a beautiful fate. :wub:

yeobongg~ oh I'm imagine it *ded*

my friend said to me even W get a happy ending. W is a full fantasy (Kang Chul's world and all of his dimension there is a real fantasy). MoA is 50:50, Jin Woo have his AR world but he lives in a real world. so, pls SJJ don't let me down with this teory. I want to see the "yeobongg" scene T^T

oh a poll to vote sound fun, I'm in!

ANOTHER KISS YASSS PLS PLS

OH MY GAWD BED SCENE :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

It's the drama fox bride star is good??

I mean the rating

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkKhrJlAorb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hi guys! This is the first time I've written a comment in this topic. ^^. I have a question that do you guys think Shinhye and that dress will appear in next episodes? 'cause I dont think she wore that dress just for travelling and taking pictures. :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

did anyone notice there were actually 2 different servers for this game? one that was used by CHS or Dr. Cha(remember that he started playing the game before JW or Zinu?) and one servers in JW company operated by the tech guy. So, actually there were 4 initial players, Master, Marco, CHS and the 4th is Zinu. When park and the tech guy see aragon soldier defeated by somebody else, they got surprised that the player was CHS. 

so, I thought maybe PPC Cha Zombie actually operated by another server which still active untill now. And that server maybe interfering J-one server since sec Seo killed by NPC not real player. urrrgh... so many possibilities could be happened and become the reason behaind the death of real player.

about the quiz, I choose SJ as the key to resolve the mistery. Why him? because he is the genuine programmer and also the quest inside the dungeon only to find the master's key not to find Master

1 hour ago, ismaeni said:

It's the drama fox bride star is good??

I mean the rating

the rating is average but the story was good. you won't be regret to watch it.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, angelineong said:

@katakwasabi thank you for your Live recap. (Sorry my thanks came late.) I love your sense of humour eg "the ramyun taste good", "the chair that came along with Emma?". 

Thank you too for reading my sometimes incomprehensible recaps :lol:. It is kinda fun watching this live. Problem is after watching it live i don't feel the urge to watch it again with subs :sweatingbullets:

but i do read the recaps on dramabeans and join the discussions there too ahahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Thank you too for reading my sometimes incomprehensible recaps :lol:. It is kinda fun watching this live. Problem is after watching it live i don't feel the urge to watch it again with subs :sweatingbullets:

but i do read the recaps on dramabeans and join the discussions there too ahahaha 

Can u please give me link of dramabeans forum?

• Like 3

23 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Kasmic, wow. I love all those parallels moment they have in turns. 

oh goshhh...  :lol: 

@Kasmic @stargazer187 @wenchanteur @packmule3 I'm star struck by SJJ and her rich parallelism in MoA. I especially love the balance of virtual and reality :wub::wub:

@Kasmic you just amped the fun and excitement with your poll idea :w00t: What & when is our first election day? :D  @deluluishealthy @hyuuhikari @vangsweetie637 

@packmule3 I like Heejoo. She's badass in her own right. JW will not allow HJ to play the game but i've got a feeling that HJ eventually will do to save SJ and JW. She's a woman who can make her own decision afterall,  at her right time. Btw, I always :wub:  reading your posts. Smart as always :thumbsup:

I saw a lot of newbies. th_welcome.gifto the never ending mystery of Memories of the Alhambra :crazy: :)

• Like 6