Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

2018.12.30 #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra  Wrap Up Party 

DvqI1s1UUAAmHJb.jpg

DvqFrF5U8AUK834.jpg

DvqFrFdVYAAgv5P.jpg

Actor Park Shin-hye is attending the TVN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' held in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on December 30.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@vangsweetie637 I think I understand the game but then again I think I don't. My mind is still spinning fom JW theory of what he thinks happened between SJ and Marco. The writer needs to give us CONCRETE explanation of it as the more they drag this out the more viewers will begin (or perhaps already have) to get lost with the plot and worst ...drop the show. As I believe that's what happened with W. Obviously the writer have not learnt her lesson though I do see some slight improvement because at least I havent dropped it.

I do believe SJ did design the game though somewhere along the lines...perhaps its the magic that JW was referring about in ep 1 that the game kind of took over it...or there is a 3rd party whom we arent aware of as yet.  As for the partner your talking about..is it Mr Park? Maybe he knows Seo is missing after being ambushed by the NPC's thats why he believes JW quest is a suicidal mission.

No I havent heard of block chain... so does that mean even SJ whom is the creator of this program cannot override the bugs thats causing this game to be dangerous? :wacko:

New stills... we shall see Emma tonight. I wonder why this Emma is able to understand SJ as

Not saying they are using blockchain, just giving you an example that with new technologies , yes "correcting" or "dissapearing" info from net is almost impossible. These guys are not suing BC... but clearly killing the program is out of hands of one person

• Like 2

I have been wondering if SJ left his bag in the train on purpose. Maybe he realized that he could be tracked with his bag that's why zombie Marco could follow him.  Once he got rid of his bag, no one could find him any longer.

Notice that JW has always been attacked by zombie Cha, his cellphone was close to him. At the hospital, once JW left his room, Cha only had to follow him. In my opinion, the bag SJ left in the train can have its importance. JW is unaware that his cellphone could have been hacked and serves as a device to send Cha and the other enemies to him.

I am still thinking that Marco and SJ were not alone in this... there is a third person involved. Notice that in JW's company, there are still 3 persons. 

• Like 8

Check out MArco...he looks so different

DvqJm7zWoAAR2kp.jpg

Yu Ra - HAn Bo Reum

Spoiler

DvqJm71W0AAwn68.jpg

Prof Cha

Spoiler

DvqJmKbWoAAlV6d.jpg

Granny

Spoiler

DvqJmKgW0AAxHTM.jpg

But where is SJ - Chan Yeol??? :blink:

Inside- 

the cake

DvqLkFAUwAA43Ua.jpg

Spoiler

DvqLkE-VYAAJeW6.jpg

cr. DC gallery

More gifts, banners

Spoiler

DvqIizhUcAAOBis.jpg

DvqPY7cUYAA2DRM.jpg

DvqPY7bVsAAiJ5U.jpg

DvqPY7dVAAA5pU5.jpg

PSH and HB signatures

DvqQIMhU8AECKg9.jpgDvqQIMiU0AAtkUq.jpg

I love her hair... she's going to set off a trend lol!

DvqSPnNU0AEtM4h.jpg

• Like 7

So curious with the rest six episode we have. Seeing they gathered on the wrap up party like this feels kinda sad. It signs that the drama has done and we're nearing the final soon. 3 weeks left. Waiting the drama like a year before then it flew pretty fast. Withdrawal symptoms :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the goodies, hope there would be a fancam video of it later. 

• Like 5

pardon my ignorance. Which are the websites without malwares I can access to watch this drama and other Korean dramas? I know viu.com no malwares. I been accessing kissasian and dramacool but they give my PC lots of malwares. Tks

• Like 1

Hello hello

Let's do this! Fighting!

JW and Seo are discussing on the train and Seo goes to sleep. Wait. Now its a fastforward of what happened in the last 10 minutes of ep9.

JW calls programmer dude to help Seo. But Seo is already logged out at Granada Station.

JW asks around about Seo. But the train station guys cant find Seo anywhere. And JW bought the next ticket to Granada. He wants to take a car but the train is the easiest and fastest way. Cue breitling ppl.

Flasback to JW and Seo game moments~ awww. Sidenote: is seo really dead? Noooo. Andweeeee~

JW calls Seo but it goes to voicemail. He only says his name before hanging up. He calls programmer dude again.

The train arrives~ lets go! 

JW is typing a note i think. And i think HJ is calling him. And we have another flashback....its the magic talk between HJ and JW in ep 1 or 2.

We are back on the train. I think this is it. This is the gunfight scene! Yassss. I've waited 10 eps for this!

Oh. There is a timer in JW's view. And once again he is in the toilet. And he takes ouy the note from birdie in ep 8. Its a barcode with master's location. And the message is gone in thin air ala mission impossible messages hahaha

JW studies the train blueprint in game mode while in the toilet.

Guitar song. And he opens the toilet door. My connection got wonky a bit. I dont know when Cha died because he is suddenly in front of the toilet dead.

Okay. Its the shooting scene in ep 2.

He kills terrorist or mask face or blue eye ninja. Now he is level 91. 

And we arrive in Granada. And he is in the toilet at the train station. He thinks to himself where is Seo.

He is going to Alhambra Palace. Its the place in the quest by birdie.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Wow they're already doing the wrap up party, it means the filming is really over now, well done to all the cast and staff, I'm excited to see how this drama ends (we have 6 more epizodes to go after tonight) 

• Like 1

Start..Seo took the lens out but those men still attack him. Choi said he was logged out. When JW got off the train he tries to enquire for him but they cant find him. JW wants to go back to Granada but he has to wait the next train. On the train HJ calls him but he doesnt pick up. He arrives at Granada and ninjas are back

8ed6ac4d254c1999329dd24cca5cacc8.png

Spoiler

3e6f72c45a15eab18d77e782b581a3f4.png

I think he opens SJ msg and its a gps location of where to go then he sees a map of the train of all the terriost on it and knows how to attack them all like we saw in ep 1

Spoiler

2a5c50c97cf2c255dde5388392d1de55.png

He roughly has 4 hrs left

Spoiler

b71a72983b5d56925109a5b11f710c54.png

Dvqh2D6V4AAhYI1.jpg

f118852c8080c1cce53fa3da0a124dd8.png

Spoiler

66aae58fce1c54db3e70d91d5b752860.png

8d8f1786aec93ce9e01571195636c75e.png

HE sets off to Alhambra palace

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

We continue.

JW made a pitstop to meet Emma on his way to Alhambra Palace.

He can talk to the NPC's in the cafe. I think he is asking where city hunter is or he is giving city hunter a note. 

He hears the guitar and walk towards Emma. Come on. Talk to her..

Finally they talk. About him finding SJ. Emma will wait for him. What! Is that it. What?!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, sanika said:

A 100 times this! I am starting to think the same. There is no evidence that there is another rogue NPC but its been implied. Hopefully tomorrow we will get more clues!

Question is, was the rain thunder and Alhambra song of first episode plus someone shooting at SJ also JW's assumption? It was the very first scene of this drama and it is unlikely that it will also be refuted. Anyways, SJ better bring some answers..

@Kasmic  I dreamt of JW in train fighting the blue-eyed terrorists..:wacko:(I guess I am thinking too much about this game).                               Anyways, answers to some of your questions...  1- I don't think Marco was shot in head. It was what JW had assumed, the only thing that is with certainty is that his body is found in forest. That's it.                                                                                                                                             2- Maybe SJ did contact JW to remove the bug from the game but CHS also has a company, he also has programmers; he was not selling to CHS for some other reason and not because JOne company has better programmers. About deleting the game, it depends on the fact whether SJ did get a chance to sit on his computer because it seems like  it was already too late when SJ realised that game has gone bonkers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       3- How many men are going to like SuJin? What's so great about her? But the phone call that she made to JW, I think its a fore-warning and maybe a hint for us viewers that Daddy Cha has always been after JW, pay attention more closely..                                                               

• Like 3

im back in the  thread coz of this drama,, its like W all over again. Thanks to all the chinggus giving the recaps:D Getting really crazy here waiting for updates :lol:

• Like 2

We continue  

With new resolution after that super unhelpful smalltalk with emma, JW comes out from the cafe and stary shooting NPCs  

And he goes to Alhambra Palace.  

Side note: i think when SJ returns, JW will be trapped in the game. And HJ will come to his rescue. Hahaha. End of side note  

A lot of staring by JW in this dungeon like place. Omg zombies! Zombies ala rampant or train to busan. Not good looking zombie like mr cha~  

And we return to korea. HJ wakes up in her bed. She walks in her house. I dont know why she wants to open the door i hear no knocking. But its SJ in front of her door. Its an ilusion right?   

Dang it it was a dream?   

Ohhh. I think HJ is wearing lenses. As we see in a flashback that HJ contacted programmer dude.  

Programmer just realized he is talking to the life version of emma. Luckily he managed to turn off the emma hologram before HJ entered his room. Programmer dude is rambling about game licensing and stuff. Get to the point dude. Even HJ who is korean doesnt seem to understand his rambling. HJ was at the office when JW called programmer to help Seo.  

Cut to daddy cha and office dude. I do not care for them. So..i'll rest for a while. Brb.  

Daddy cha and office dude is talking a lot. Theres even a flashback of yura. Come on. Move on...  

Arghh. It still on office dude. But its ok. He recieved an email. I think its from JW.

He goes to his office and HJ is waiting for him.   

I think both JW and Seo are now offline. What does this mean hmmm. Programmer dude and office dude is talking. I think its important to the plot.   

Yep JW did send an email to office dude. In it he says something about a server.  

Judging from his reaction, i think office dude is surprised that HJ believes in JW. And he says stuff about the game and JW. HJ is like what are you saying?   

Omg! Nooooo! I think Seo's phone was found. HJ is the one who talks to the spain person on the other end, because office dude cant speak spanish.   

Ad break.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

Home > TV

[V Report] Park Shin-hye wraps up shooting for 'Memories of Alhambra'

Published : Dec 30, 2018 - 13:30 / Updated : Dec 30, 2018 - 14:10

Broadcast date: Dec. 29
Starring: Park Shin-hye, EXO, Seventeen

Actress Park Shin-hye wraps up shooting for “Memories of Alhambra” 

Actress Park Shin-hye recalled the seven months she spent on the set of the TV series “Memories of Alhambra” as filming wrapped up Saturday. 

(Naver's V Live)

“Today is Saturday and the ninth episode of ‘Alhambra’ will air soon,” the actress said on a V Live broadcast. “Today is also my last day shooting the drama.” 

In the romantic suspense drama, Park plays Jung Hee-joo, a hardworking owner of an old hostel in Granada, Spain. Actor Hyun Bin plays the male lead, an investment company CEO who is visiting the city on business. 

Park stayed in Spain for the shooting for about a month beginning in late May. 

“In Spain, I managed to take some photos (with fellow cast members), but on my last day there, I lost my phone,” she said. 

She also revealed her first impression of Hyun Bin. 

“Jin-woo is attentive to details and takes care of the people around him, including staff members,” she said, referring to the actor by his character’s name. “He is quite humorous.” 

Park said she would take a break for about two weeks before starting her next project, “Call,” a thriller film directed by Lee Choong-hyun. 

“Alhambra” airs at 9 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays on tvN. 

Watch her broadcast at https://www.vlive.tv/video/106725.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com//view.php?ud=201812301321388986751_2

• Like 5