[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

33 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@DOCDOC Thanks for this interesting theory. It does sound very plausible because there was ""some time jump" in the beginning. The train was supposed to arrive in Granada, however the thunderstorm suddenly appeared and the train was in the countryside again. So the brother disappeared after getting shot, yet the shot in the train window disappear. Moreover, the soundtrack (especially in the train scene) makes me think of Inception, where people can no longer distinguish what is reality and dream. To conclude, it looks like the game is taking over the reality.   

Yes..Very true..I assume like that for the plot...I think more they play..they will got trap in there

And I think hyunbin not time jumping..But the story between Hyunbin And shinye NOw is the flash back from hyunbin when he get trap in the train. 

But we should wait the sub too..for understanding ervrything:blush:

Maybe heejoo will become something like cheetcode for the game...(Maybe , this is just my assume)

I want to understand what they talking on cleo interview..who can understand korean.. can please help to translate? 

Or if there have chine version. please upload here, So I can understand:lol:

• Like 5

@kokodus I think the lens are all the same for all AR games?

---

This drama got me all confused, is Seju really dead because of the game? who else made the game with him that it turned this way? is it his friend Marco Han who will show up later? or he's gonna show up searching for Seju cuz he's missing?!

I really hope he isn't dead, even Jinwoo seems like he's gonna be dead at the end?! someone needs to save them from the game? will it be Heejoo?! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@DOCDOC Thanks for this interesting theory. It does sound very plausible because there was ""some time jump" in the beginning. The train was supposed to arrive in Granada, however the thunderstorm suddenly appeared and the train was in the countryside again. So the brother disappeared after getting shot, yet the shot in the train window disappear. Moreover, the soundtrack (especially in the train scene) makes me think of Inception, where people can no longer distinguish what is reality and dream. To conclude, it looks like the game is taking over the reality.   

even if electric signals are not taking over reality, there is the basic fact of this being a game.. and these games are multiplayer games..

so at what point are you just a game login id and when ar eyou human.

The very real problem as on today too, where people start interacting in real world too because they got acquainted over games.. you want to stop others, you don't like someone.. so many reasons.

and i think it is safe to say that programmer has been kidnapped

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

One question. How did they get those lens in the first place?? From what has been told so far, it's apparent that both Jun woo and Cha Hang seok haven't met Se ju yet. Hmmmm...

That lens is jin woo company produce. because he is gamer company ..On the First Episode, There have explanation about the lens 

29 minutes ago, Ailu__ said:

This show is making me really confused. I have no idea what is going to happen, which only leaves me the option of keep watching it to find out.

Yeah..it is true.. The show make us keep on watching 

DRAMA: Memories Of The Alhambra Ep. 2

contains spoilers!!! read at your own risk ^^

Original Article: [osen] 'Memories Of The Alhambra' Hyunbin 1 Year Later, Shocking Shooting.. What Happened To Park Shinhye?

0003914923_001_20181202221925426.jpg?type=w540

Spoiler

0003914923_002_20181202221925462.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-02%2Bat%2B9.33.34%2BPM.png
1. +1364, -44 It's so exciting!!! So fun
2. +563, -25 Daebak it's so fun.. Hyunbin...ㅠㅠ
3.+534, -16 What happened to Hyunbin.......? Park Shinhye Hyunbin f*cking pretty f*cking handsome
4.+214, -7 Hul Hyunbin was wearing the same shoes that Chanyeol wore in the first episode.. Crazy
+45, -0 I think the hint is the shoes, they wouldn't have done a close up if it wasn't
5.+213, -3 It's really good because it's different from other dramas these days
6. +183, -6 Seriously Song Jaejung writer-nim please continue to write this way... The male main character is heart-fluttering and the game scenes are fresh and funㅠㅠ This drama is crazyㅠㅠ How am I gonna wait until next weekㅠㅠ. I've fallen for Hyunbin-ie and Shinhye 
7. +152, -9 Hyunbin's suit fit is no joke... I love you and thank you coordi-nim
8. +125, -3 This drama is seriously a different class, 1 hour feels like 5 minutes
9.+87, -2 tvN has been working hard these days

Original Article: [star news] 'Memories Of The Alhambra Hyunbin, Finds Out That Park Shinhye Is 'Chanyeol's Noona' 

0002745947_001_20181202212523553.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-02%2Bat%2B10.08.28%2BPM.png
1. +557, -13 Seriously the plot is fresh and funㅠㅠㅠㅠIf only I watched the second half!
2. +473, -5 Hyunbin definitely matches rich characters, it's natural for him since Secret Garden
3. +48, -3 Wow.. Park Shinhye in the preview, f*cking pretty.....
4.+46, -4 What to do~ I've fallen for this drama
5. +41, -4 This is probably the best out of all Korean dramas in history
6. +33, -0 Korean dramas are crazy
7. +32, -3 It's so fun, I didn't realize that time was going by

navertv: (1 year later) Limping Jinwoo, A Bloody Gun Fight Begins 

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-02%2Bat%2B10.19.44%2BPM.png

1. +194, -3 It's similar to what happened to Sejoo!!!!!!!! What's going on!!!!
2. +151, -2 Wow at this point it's like I'm watching a movie.. Seriously what's going on I'm so curious
3. +64, -1 Hyunbin's acting is the best ㅎㅎㅎ So fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

navertv: Jinwoo Offers To Buy Heejoo's Hostel & Finally The Start Of A 'Magical' Moment In Heejoo's Life

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-02%2Bat%2B10.24.50%2BPM.png

1. +139, -4 I'm sure that there won't be any side effects of playing it like not being able to differentiate between reality and the game which results in him getting hurt right
2. +60, -2 Please next week come faster so I can understand the endingㅜㅜㅜ
3. +45, -3 When will they release the preview?? Heejoo is seriously prettyㅠㅠ

navertv: 'Heejoo's Brother 'Sejoo's Introduction. (Jobless, 17 Years Old, 2 Siblings, Good At Computers, That Guy Who Plays At Home)

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-02%2Bat%2B10.35.25%2BPM.png

1. +504, -11 Sejoo is so handsome.. What happened Chanyeol-ah 8ㅅ8
2. +401, -7 Sejooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Geniusㅠㅠㅠㅠ Genius smart 
3. +272, -3 The chemistry between the two siblings Heejoo and Sejoo is good

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

One question. How did they get those lens in the first place?? From what has been told so far, it's apparent that both Jun woo and Cha Hang seok haven't met Se ju yet. Hmmmm...

its like bluetooth right, you can create lens, you would only need to adjust/link it to the game and they clearly have some information to link it up through laptop

whatever you do, ultimately battery has to run out. There has to be a power source and VR can't exist without an electronic device ( even if i assume normal eyes become the electronic device to see VR).. but still power source for the imagery

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Just finished watching the two episodes today there is a Westworld feel here except that the game venue is a real city and not a man made theme park. 

I’m a little confused by a few things. How did Seju create a game that is compatible with the lenses? Wouldn’t he need complete access to the technology behind the lenses in the first place? When Seju is shown watching Jun Woo at the expo in Barcelona it seems like the lenses are just being launched and not yet commercialized , so how does Seju a 17 year old living in Spain know so much about a top secret product created by a multi billion corporation in South Korea? Why does Jun Woo seem more shocked that Cha Hang Seok is part of the game considering he knows Seju was already in touch with his rival and not by the fact that he has a pair of those lenses not yet in the market? Even with these head scratchers the drama does look interesting and I hope things will get more clarity as the story progresses. 

I think it might be that the episode 3 preview of the lady with the red veil and guitar who looks like Heejoo is supposed to be a character in the game, Seju probably used his sister as an inspiration for a character within the game. Interestingly in the last 5 minutes, so it’s a year later, JW is fully immersed in MoA world and the game is commercialsed judging by how nobody on the train reacted to JW flaying around? 

What were the ratings for the second episode?

Edited by ahdrianaa
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ok,finished watching raw

1. Clearly train is  game stage and seems like terrorist setting. People in the train were sleeping peacefully so don't seem affected by all of this. And that means, noone really dies in the game.

2. Someone mentioned it, and it indeed seems that the green coat and shoes are game weapons/item

3. Game PSH looks pretty to HB :P .. guess that's how the attraction starts

3b parallel timeline was made clear atleast. So night time, EXO guy calls HB, HB books the ticket right then and flies to granada at night, checks into the hostel. Same night he plays the game. By morning, he goes to station to find the programmer but that's the morning scene we say in ep 1 from game persepctive.. so def last scene is probably towards the end of drama when it will play again and rt now we are witnessing how he reaches that stage.. and probably feels like dying and thinking about the whole adventure..

4. Ultimate purpose doesn't seem like saving the princess, so i wonder. Could it be something like this game that was in news a few years back - the game drove people to commit suicide. So maybe in wrong hands, game can persuade people to kill others.

From game perspective - level 1 starts in granada and if train is last level how can it be going back to granada?.. hmm sthg there, we are going to travel a bit it seems

Cha doesn't seem like the main villain. There is someone else , hidden - maybe the baseball player from prison playbook.

• Like 4

"Most people come to Granada to visit the Alhambra Palace but I came here to see something else. Something more magical than the Alhambra" - Yoo Jinwoo 

Dtacc2iU4AIQSLY.jpg

ctto

The pilot episode delivered a roller coaster of emotions. I enjoyed it a lot :wub: The suspense of what happened to Sejoo is killing me, laugh out loud moments of Jinwoo going in & out of the bar's CR :lol: :blink:  every time he loses in the action packed adventure and looking silly fighting Nasrid invisible to other people :D:lol: The symphathy i felt for Heejoo. Most of all, Augmented Reality game was superbly set up   :scream:  

credit as tagged

Casting was made perfectly for these 3 main characters :wub::wub:

Jung Sejoo, our genius programmer was mysterious as hell. I was hooked the moment he was shot in the train.

His noona Jung Heejoo, our low key hostel owner got criticized by our annoying but lovable hero. Awww...I felt bad for her but I can see where Yoo Jinwoo is coming from. But then again, no one forced him to stay in her hostel, right? :sweatingbullets: :crazy:

Man, I love Yoo Jinwoo. He was crazy, serious, sarcastic, funny, nasty, cool and devastatingly handsome *drools*  

Cinematography/ CGI were top notch and musical scoring was handled well. 

I'm thrilled to watch the next episode tomorrow :huh::blink: 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, chdom said:

Not for nothing Hyun Bin is so handsome! Not completely sold on this yet. I will say that TVN is really winning these days. The quality of their shows are just amazing! 

Hyun Bin is SO HANDSOME  :love:  It will not be for long and you'll get the hang of it ;) 

TVN is claiming it. From Mr. Sunshine to Encounter to Memories of Alhambra and to Romance Supplement :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I just finished watching the 2nd ep and I must say wow! I agree with people who said that there must be a glitch in the game and that that glitch must be a horrible one to the players

On another note PSH and HB are just so good looking in such an effortless way (I don't know if this makes sense :D ) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1