[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Spoiler 

Even if secretary Seo is dead , I believe in the writer.  Based on her previous works,  to bring back the dead is not hard task for her.  I believe there is a way to reset things once he completed the quest before the time limit .

Something has changed in ep 9. Previously the only thing that they see even without log in and the lense is CHS But now,  Seo fights the NPC even whe he takes out the lense? 

• Like 6

EP 11 Preview Translation:

Hee-joo: Hello? Where are you now? where are you?

Son-ho: How's Jin-woo?

??: Mr. Yoo had disappeard

Son-ho: Shut down the server. Shut down the server now!

Son-ho: You have really gone mad, you shouldn't make any of the decisions.

Professor Cha: I request to dismiss CEO Yoo Jin-woo.

Jin-woo: What's our relationship? Are you my girlfriend or what?

Hee-joo: I can be your girlfriend. 

Hee-joo: It's not that hard. 

Hee-joo: To be honest, I can do better.

Jin-woo: It's not over for me. This game, isn't over yet

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Idk what to think about this drama anymore, now it's obvious that at the end, it's probably the staff of the palace came to help Jinwoo, but does that mean that he didn't complete the quest after all he has been through?! and he can't play it again as seen. Now what? he won't find Seju?! And how did Seju even make this quest? did he know that he will disappear? or is he locked up in the game somewhere but still can make levels and quests in it, that's why he asked Jinwoo to find him?!?! Or is it just Professor Cha or whoever it is that made this quest and deceived Jinwoo by letting him believe he gonna find Seju when he complete this quest but in fact they led to his own death?

• Like 9

Okay. Now, we better not get a staring contest ending. The poster with them staring at each other makes me feel that may be the ending scene (please no!) I didn't go mind crazy with this game only to get an ending like that.

But that aside, i am with you @Kasmic. I think i understand the game and then i get lost and find myself not understanding it. Now, if Marco and SJ were thinking of selling the game already, it was not a trial game to begin with. All the programming were finalized by the maker hence im trying to understand why the game is stepping out boundaries with what is all going on. I think i need to take a step back and rethink. Perhaps after watching ep 10 with subs. Definitely is dragging the whole game concept without giving us much to work on. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

HB looks so red at the after party....he could be tipsy :lol: or one of those peopl whom turn bright red after one drink.

Spoiler

@bebebisous33 @siddy09 I believe that mastermind in Prof Cha..his the one whom will gain the most.

Speaking of those smart lens, its been developed in J.One therefore Prof Cha will have access to those lens and give them to SJ and Marco to use while developing the game. And Ive been curious as to how the NPCs and even zombie cha was able to attack / kill their targets when they werent wearing them. We still havent got the answer and I think when they find SJ the answer is given then. drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937 The writer has gone crazy with this. I think its dragging long enough or am I getting too impatient to ask/ demand: Time for some concrete answers.

As for our OTP,  In the preview it seems like  HJ will push JW away from that kiss. 

9cdda88183f31d9c90886f3313b3d202.png

I dont blame her. His dear friend just died, he'll loose his job, go bankrupt/ debt because of funding a flawed game, maybe accused of murder and worse everyone thinks his gone crazy. As much as I would love them to kiss, the timing doesnt seem right. 

• Like 9

I am confused - why is Jin-woo not crippled when he finally gets off at Granada? I thought the accident had left him with a permanent disability? 

I am so sad that Jeong-hyun died. That part is really well-written.

Also, hugely annoyed that Hee-ju is so poorly written. She does practically nothing but cry. Park Shin Hye has got some acting chops, so I feel quite bad for her that it's more than halfway through and her role is relegated to something so minor.

• Like 6

@stroppyse Yes apart for the wrong timing she appears to be leaning back. If it was us or me I'd be leaning forward HAHAHA! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Naww Lee Re IG update of the after party showing us gifts that she received. I believe the brown paper bag is from HB her ahjussi :heart:

• Like 3

@JojoCx3 I also think that JW was saved by the palace security as I'm sure that dungeon is restricted for tourist :joy: maybe as one of the poster mentioned earlier the yellow light at the end was their flashlight.. (just to light up tonight's ep, coz I really want to stop assuming on this drama it is like preparing for an exam based on yesterdays lesson but your teacher decided to give you a different one :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

I really want to stop assuming on this drama it is like preparing for an exam based on yesterdays lesson but your teacher decided to give you a different one :sweatingbullets:

So true, the preview and hint in last episodes always tell us to think this way. But then when the film is on air, It goes a completely different way. Like last week we assumed that JW saved SJ and be replaced inside the dungeon. However, it turns out that JW is fine and SJ only backs in HJ's dream.

Feeling like doing the test for real. the teacher taught u 2+2=4 and then the exam be like out of nowhere :cold_sweat:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@stroppyse The Netflix version of the preview said: HJ: "I can be your girlfriend. It's not that hard. I can do better". So considering this I doubt that she will back out from the kiss. If anyone has to back out, it will be JinWoo himself but since he took the step first so I believe that the kiss will happen. About the timing not being perfect, my question is, when will the right time come? When SJ comes back, or when the game becomes sensible? Or when the zombies come back to life? There is no perfect timing in this show, at every turn there is a death or someone missing hence whatever intimacy that has to happen, will happen weaved into these complex situations only. Is there any guarantee that once the mission is completed, everything will return back to normal or if SJ comes back, he can fix everything. Nope. Hence, the timing is fine if you ask me. And I think this is the right time when they should actually accept that they need each other not only in finding SJ but also in general because right now every single person in JW's life is a suspect. JW will probably never admit that he has feelings for her so I am glad that it was HeeJu herself who offered that I can become your girlfriend. I think more than the game, the romance part has more consistency and gradual slow-burn development. Everything else is just going god-knows-where..

And about Prof Park not being villain, I think he does have an ulterior motive though I believe he is not alone, but he is pulling the strings..

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, JojoCx3 said:

Idk what to think about this drama anymore, now it's obvious that at the end, it's probably the staff of the palace came to help Jinwoo, but does that mean that he didn't complete the quest after all he has been through?! and he can't play it again as seen. Now what? he won't find Seju?! And how did Seju even make this quest? did he know that he will disappear? or is he locked up in the game somewhere but still can make levels and quests in it, that's why he asked Jinwoo to find him?!?! Or is it just Professor Cha or whoever it is that made this quest and deceived Jinwoo by letting him believe he gonna find Seju when he complete this quest but in fact they led to his own death?

what about sj at the door? what was that

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This not Memories of the Alhambra..this is..giphy.gif:crazy:

Lol..no wonder Netflix picked it up considering the amount of horror flicks they sponsor...

Also the zombies looked like someone plastered their faces with talcum powder..poor CGI...not scary at all!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

WHAT!!!!! NO!!!!

Actually, I had feeling that Secretary Seo will be sacrificed when he started playing and I HATE it because my prediction is true.... :bawling:

Now Zombie Seo will continue to protect Jinwoo...sobs

Watching todays episdoe really scared me. We have real zombies and I think they are not easy to be defeated because they are not really alive...well, its not that they are alive to begin with...its a game...only jinwoo is a human...even Sec Seo is not human anymore....:bawling:

So, can Zombie Seo killed Zombie Cha again? I can't understand how NPC killed real player? Is it virus?

Now I lost hope thinking Seju still alive or not. But he need to be alive for them to stop the game right?

I also believe that the light come from security's flashlight as we can see Heeju called someone in Spanish.

Regarding the quest, I think any player who reached level 90 will receive the quest.

Maybe Seju already set the quest to be sent to any player which enter the level 90. Can game do that?

We can see that when Jinwoo reached Level 90, he automatically receive the quest.

Now...6 days more to go...Welcome Monday :pensive:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

45 minutes ago, lduc said:

Admit it Jin woo has been looking forward for this kiss! Just look how aggressive and intoxicated he looks! Hahaha! Btw it seems like Hee joo is going to Granada! I hope they will finally find Se joo together there! 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, eimimie said:

Regarding the quest, I think any player who reached level 90 will receive the quest.

Maybe Seju already set the quest to be sent to any player which enter the level 90. Can game do that?

We can see that when Jinwoo reached Level 90, he automatically receive the quest.

Yes, games can do that, they have quests that can only be received when players reach a specific level.

• Like 4