[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

I really still think that Professor Cha is behind all of this, like the game being like this .. he is heartless, so this is nothing for him .. just like in W prolly his character is kinda similar .. he was kind but turned evil there, but here he's just pure evil pretending to be an angle.

Now for the trailer, is Seju really back? but how?! Jinwoo finds him and sends him back or what? it's so weird!! And I hope they find Junghun in the next episode, poor guy ;(

• Like 8

Oh no... Dont die JW. We need u! 

I really dont want anybody to die bcoz of the game. Marco N Dr Cha death, is enough. More death, meant bad luck for the game. Bad game, meant bad business for J One. J One is JW's. Hee.. 

Fail to watch live stream. But, it's ok. The RAW, the subs will always welcome. N thank u for the live recaps. 

Hope the SJ coming to see HJ, is the reality. Hope Sec Seo is ok. 

• Like 7

:phew: that was me after watching tonight ep. Im not sure whats happening with me coz Im still enjoying/sticking with the flow of story even if there are still some questions unanswered or being added each week. Just earlier that I planned to rewatch earlier ep just to connect why when even players that are not  using the special lens can able to log in.. (if i remember it correctly some already mentioned that here) coz both SJ and Marco plays even b4 mtng w JW. :crazy:

Just the same this non-player audience enjoy tonights ep bcoz of:

- MJ, the way she lights up the situation is very effective. 

- That failed "proposal" scene I really find the chem bet the otp. 

- product placement, if only I can have that vacuum cleaner for this holiday.

@JojoCx3 I too felt sad when JW rcvd the message abt his ally.:tears:

@gm4queen welcome to the thread.B)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 episodes plus one and all we get for the romance touch is the little skinship that abruptly ended because halmonie slammed the frickin’ door.. lol... I was hoping it leads to at least a hug.. but ok I will wait.... be patient my ahjumma fan’s heart..

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I think Cha Hyung Seok's father does care for Jin Woo. During the press conference, the actor who acts as CHS father says that he feels burdened that he is actually acting as the father of HyunBin(Jin Woo). Could that be a possible plot twist?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I just caught up with last week's eps and boy do I have questions!

Perhaps they have been discussed but I am intrigued by how the dead Dr Cha keeps popping back as an NPC to hound JW. He is the Diablo.

I am convinced the mastermind wants them dead to usurp rights to the game and laugh his way to the bank but how does AR become Real? What kind of dimensions are they talking about?

That aside, I agree that Prof Cha is suspicious with his eye on the game-changing  program but what if the deaths were also connected to Se-joo seeking revenge for the death of Marco? Marco did meet with Dr Cha first and it seems Dr Cha can be as ruthless as the thugs after him for drug money. Se-joo said Dr Cha was evil - maybe he found out about Marco losing his life, hides, and then codes the life out of his enemies like some kind of genius.

Heh...two cents.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

10 episodes plus one and all we get for the romance touch is the little skinship that abruptly ended because halmonie slammed the frinckin’ door.. lol... I was hoping it leads to at least a hug.. ok I will wait.... be patient my ahjumma fan’s heart..

After watching 9eps w only ackward  glances, hair/face touching, survival hug/intervention I decided to just contained my squeals and expect nothing for now. 

So when the time comes ... but yeah who am I kidding this slow burn thing is arrrgh...for a fangirl in me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

40 minutes ago, mel1004 said:

I think Cha Hyung Seok's father does care for Jin Woo. During the press conference, the actor who acts as CHS father says that he feels burdened that he is actually acting as the father of HyunBin(Jin Woo). Could that be a possible plot twist?

At first that's what I thought but as the story flows I am agreeing with Sujin this man is a complete work of art .. somebody who can suggest for his son's widow to get back on her husband just a yr after her hubby dies is surely a cold and cunning one.

And if my observation is right even Dir. Park is suggesting the same to JW.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

At first that's what I thought but as the story flows I am agreeing with Sujin this man is a complete work of art .. somebody who can suggest for his son's widow to get back on her husband just a yr after her hubby dies is surely a cold and cunning one.

Director Park was suggesting JW to meet other Directors in the company actually.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How could Seju dissappear from the real world after being shot on the train to Granada? When he disembarked the people around him could not see him just like Jin Woo.

How could that have happened when obviously on the train his cabin mate could see him? How did he get invisible in the real world?

• Like 5

Just finished the RAW n subtitle is now available. Yeay~~ round two for me tonite. Err... Monday is a working day, so no no for me tomorrow.

Anyway what I've discovered from epi 10 preview:-

- JW is limping when getting off the train but, he walks perfectly when visiting the Alhambra. 

- A nice meeting with Emma but what happen with Sec Seo?! 

- JW was attacked in Alhambra?! OMG OMG... Resque him please! 

But, we just at epi10. So, more things to come. 

Back to tonite episode, we discovered :-

-  Yes, Marco became the zombie that haunting SJ. Just as I expected. But, I dont expect SJ at the crime scene. Crime, is it? 

- Indeed, SJ is the master. So, we have discovered the top three player : Master is SJ, follow by Marco, and third is JW's Zinu. At that, does the assassin in the train also a player? 

- Why JW go to toilet when they arrived at Granada Station? Why? Sec Seo, u should wait him to get off... Hmm.. I am angry right now. Okay, I'll watch the subs to better understand. 

- Thank u grandma for scolding SB and kick him out. Serve u right! 

Okay, I better watch back with subs before going to sleep. Good nite everyone. It's good to be back in the forum. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

but you know why he said that?

remember church scene?

HB and SJ were staring at each other and moreover HB/JW with soft eyes (his eyes are always soft towards SJ unlike YR ) and camera shows as Dr. cha noticing it

he must have been livid upon seeing that

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Just finished the RAW n subtitle is now available. Yeay~~ round two for me tonite. Err... Monday is a working day, so no no for me tomorrow.

Anyway what I've discovered from epi 10 preview:-

- JW is limping when getting off the train but, he walks perfectly when visiting the Alhambra. 

- A nice meeting with Emma but what happen with Sec Seo?! 

- JW was attacked in Alhambra?! OMG OMG... Resque him please! 

But, we just at epi10. So, more things to come. 

Back to tonite episode, we discovered :-

-  Yes, Marco became the zombie that haunting SJ. Just as I expected. But, I dont expect SJ at the crime scene. Crime, is it? 

- Indeed, SJ is the master. So, we have discovered the top three player : Master is SJ, follow by Marco, and third is JW's Zinu. At that, does the assassin in the train also a player? 

- Why JW go to toilet when they arrived at Granada Station? Why? Sec Seo, u should wait him to get off... Hmm.. I am angry right now. Okay, I'll watch the subs to better understand. 

- Thank u grandma for scolding SB and kick him out. Serve u right! 

Okay, I better watch back with subs before going to sleep. Good nite everyone. It's good to be back in the forum. 

remember JW died so many times at level 1.. i think if NPC kills you, you die only in the game, login again and start again

if another player kills you, you die for real

also, if real life hurt can go away in the game (limping, other stuff) .. then why would hurt from game get carried off to reality :(

Clearly, its all about the program bug and the only one who can solve this is :D:D:D our hero in specs.. the R&D guy

or better, what if alhmbra music is a must to be played before enemy appears.. in that case you only need to change the music :P and conditions will never be met to let the enemy rise

Lastly, the scene we saw in ep 3 or 4 - him shooting in the train, i guess now when he comes back to granada tomorrow that scene will play.

Lastly, in the dungeon.. lol.. that fire item is going to be so helpful and the tonic to regain strength both for seo and JW :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 3