[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

On 27.5.2018 at 6:35 AM, aafmzm said:

Shin Hye is great dancer. I was dissappointed that she could not show it in other productions before. If a dance scene in this drama, I prefer Shin Hye make a latin dance.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

Filming in Granada started today....

First pics from Plaza De Nueva, Granada.......

The historic and the oldest square. The hub where one passes more than once when staying in Granada. From here one can also walk to Alhambra. 

• Like 8

Cr: the owner

Translation: 

What is going on in Granada ....WE KNOW ALL!  Our City is getting ready for the international production of Netflix “ Memories of the Alhambra “ where our precious city will be the platform of this series for 5 days .  Granada is the Cine(Movies) !

cr: ahjummma Lidia ( Lol)

Thank

you :wub: 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
cr: owner

Shin Hye and her friend from tanzplay dance studio in Granada, filming MOA . I guess, she will be dancing ! :D

Here news we are waiting for.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, verit said:

11 hours ago, verit said:

You right! Maybe she will be doing a flamenco , a traditional Spanish dance. Or maybe something new? Waiting! I love surprises, and she always surprises us !  :D Fighting! 

• Like 8

On 25.5.2018 at 11:54 AM, Kasmic said:

Hyun Bin is off to Spain as well.... I wish we saw his face :( But at least his dressed for the long flight haul...12hr plus ekkk! 

@Kasmic Helli, waving hands! Nice to see you here! Let's keep our fingers cross and enjoy the trip. Finally our bias are working together! Yes! :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 8

Can’t wait for this drama to be aired . Been waiting for this pairing. Hope this will be successful . I know it will . With Hyun bin and shin hye fans supporting them . Let’s pray for the success and let’s put our hands together to support them . 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

In addition to Granada where filming ends on Friday, June 1st, the series will also be filmed in interiors of Barcelona and Gerona....

from the article below via kx_s79

https://www.eldiario.es/cultura/Granada-acoge-rodaje-coreana-Netflix_0_776573175.html

[My Note: Gerona is a beautiful walled city dating back to the Roman Period,  NE of Spain near the French border. One gets the real feeling of history just by walking through it’s ancient streets. The city is not very big and can be seen by walking too...The churches, cathedrals, museums, Arabic baths, Jewish quarters. The interior of its province is made up of mountainous quiet villages...

Barcelona does not need any introduction so will not say anything here.

With each news the drama looks exciting and worth looking forward to...

i can understand now why HB and SH opted for this over others.

5 months seem a very long wait..]

@verit ...by now getting the feel that we should not expect many/any photos about filming. They are keeping it strictly under wraps wherever possible. Today they were filming in Alhambra and....

@Celi67 ...Right there with you alongwith fans of all stars in rooting for them and wishing great success for the drama. HB-SH make a great OTP that I can get behind:)

• Like 9

Boy that PSH sure is one lucky girl and had to take her acting career very serious as it has paid off she has work with some of the hottest male lead actors in Korea and now we have HB.. You Go Girl..   

• Like 4