[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

15 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

you seem so happy with this? you come here just to especially to make this comment, right? you terrible person. 

I know you are not her fan. but can you respect her? she a person. not somekind object. I don't like you use word " nice foil" for her. Please learn to respect a personm And respect & appreciate her hard work. 

lol. i hope you understand the use of "nice foil".. you are the one being rude here

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

Just like you said..don't put down others. I hope don't put down other actor or actress too. I don't like conflict either. I already read carefully, I don't misunderstanding. I do hope later please avoid  putting negative adjectives  to other actor or actress who act and work hard too in the MOA. Please respect them their hard work. 

The casts n the crews work 8 months just for 16 episodes. They are working so hard. Let's appreciate their hard work. 

You know right everyone works very very hard for everything.. and consumerism is successful for a reason!

When relationship is based on give and take, you have all the right to criticize and express contempt..

And here, despite everything, basic fact is, it is a buyer-seller relationship.

The team's job is to make the drama ensuring people paying for it get value of their money. And buyer has to know that if he chose to buy the product (and then watch) they can criticize in the realm of what buyer promised to offer (if they were selling action, told you, and then you crib about missing romance then onus is on the buyer)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys chill, let us all go for one thing that everybody want.. RESPECT. Apparently there has been a miscomm but its envitable since we came from diff place, age bracket, etc. But all of us need to respect what others posting anyway there's always that button that we can always use to send our feels. 

This is supposed to be the drama thread and I am happy to read smart, nerdy, out of this world analysis of episodes. I mean we shld be all happy that after watching a good epi people will share post that somehow clarifies confusing info (non gamers be like :rolleyes:). 

Just want to share my thing since last 2 pages do have some unhappy vibes in it and we do not need it after all its the weekend and holiday is coming!

Peace outB)

• Like 2

Some viewers pay for to watch dramas legally, some pay for wifi and mobile data. Most importantly viewers spend valuable time watching. With more viewers, the value of the drama also increases. Thus, in my opinion, viewers have a right to criticize a drama, its production and also its cast. Just dont go overboard with critics. 

I myself have my own opinions abou MotA. Up to ep 6, i feel that the drama is slowing down. Ep 5 and 6 were literally the same thing stretched out in 2 episodes. I'm also not much of a HJ fan.. Maybe she'll grow on me. Though I do like some of her outfit choice ^_^ but for now, i'm staying for the game and JW's background. I need more info on his relationship with Cha and his ex wives.

:smile:

• Like 4

@40somethingahjumma thanks for calyrification and sorry to be aggressive and forgive my attitude some adjectives meaning could be misunderstood sorry :kiss_wink:

@katakwasabi 

Spoiler

: we don't mind the reviews, opinions or cirtics but some misunderstood or forget  how to state their opinions and just putting improper words full of disrespectful meaning  ...yes there are people on social medias turned to bullies and the fact it is just drama.

And forgive us park shin hye's fans for this aggressive response bcz we saw a lot of shame in comments in other sites don't belong to the acting or drama as a woman I am sad to read those comments and describe that our status attacking each other and hurting others with our words outside the subject so forgive us for this .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ok guys...thank you for all of you..I am sorry for creating this conflict on this forum..I am crazy.  I like to read and discussion on this forum.  I am withdrawn myself from this discussion. I know I will be sad can't discussion any more:bawling:. But this is for me to reflect myself as creating this conflict in this forum. Thank you for everything. 

For @40somethingahjumma I am sorry. thank you for your explanation 

안녕 everyone 

• Like 5

I've finally caught up with all the existing episodes. Phew... Amazing stuff! Especially Hyun Bin's performance. Happy that he's found something at long last in dramaland that he's able to sink his teeth into in such spectacular fashion. The gamut of emotions he displays from nonchalance to absolute terror is always spot on. He must be having a ball. I am glad I had no idea what this was about until I started watching it because I like being surprised. (I really thought this was pure melodrama when it was first announced. The title gave me that impression. But there are melo elements undoubtedly)

Undoubtedly the drama has its flaws... the medical side of things especially... but most dramas seem to ignore real world consequences in many cases so it would be rather nit picky of me to dwell on these. Afterall, it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the drama when a man falls six stories and not become at quadraplegic or quite dead. ;) I grew up on 80s high wire action movies so I can switch off when I need to. :D But poor JW... he's saddled with a limp for the rest of his life... Maybe.

Is it too early to formulate a theory about the mechanics of how the game and real life have somehow merged? It's clear that there's an "onion effect" at play on some level. Some of it has to be psychological. The game leads players to particular scenarios... allow them to be played out fully but taps into the limbic system (manipulating with the hippocampus and amygdala etc) and takes the game play to a different level. The game is definitely a test of some sort... a kind of character boot camp as it were.

More and more I'm convinced that HJ is the key to the resolution of this game. There seems to be hints of it all throughout Episodes 5 and 6. The burgeoning relationship between the leads shows that he needs her emotionally at the very least. She's already saved his life more than once anyway. He may or may not be sick of women in general... heh... but he's destined to be stuck with this one methinks because if his survival instincts are as strong as I think they are, he'll need her help before long.

Still I don't like the fact that JW continues to keep HJ in the dark. On some level I understand why he does it. For a whole variety of reasons I imagine. The chief one probably... the typical "I need to protect her". But she deserves to know something about what's going on especially about her brother.

I get the impression that Prof Cha is a hard task master, perfectionist who demanded a great deal from his son. On appearance he seems to care more about JW than his own son but clearly there's a lot more going on that we've been told. I imagine CHS went through some kind of late teenage rebellion phase when he ran off with his best friend's wife and went against his father in company matters.

This show has the potential to be one of the best for the 2018-2019 period. I'm glad I talked myself into watching it. It is absolutely the sort of thing that floats my boat. Especially because I rewatched Nine a few months ago. 

All good @NileRose Thanks for that. All is forgiven. :D

No worries @DOCDOC. There's no need to stay away. We'll all here to have a bit of fun. I'm always happy to clarify or explain.

• Like 10