[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Holla @kokodus just done watching it now. Like you do. It's even more confusing. Lol

I remember about the BW game you mentioned. Thanks to HJ for becoming his shield to Dr. Cha. I do think whether this game is really turning into real or is it just the players seems to be very immersed in it and led themselves to be psychological affected with it. They become irrational, hallucinating and gone insane.  But you know what's more important and interesting part for me here, thanks to Dr. Cha and all this confusion our OTP got to have a touching rain hug. :lol: it has reached ep 5 already they finally have a sweet hug. I like that moment JW grabs her hand into his embrace. In HJ's mind (reality perspective) he looks so miserably fragile and ill. It's so different from JW she first met. The look she gave him and the fatigue and relieved he feels. Idk am I describing it clear to you. But I love their moment here.

SJ should be okay or if he really got injured his body should be remained. How could he disappeared without his body found. So I assume that like JW there's an obstacle to his duel got cancelled. He is deeply injured so he might go into hiding somewhere. Both JW and SJ should meet later to answer all this puzzle together or both are really going crazy together. Look I become more confused with what I'm saying now.

The secretary and JW memories confirmed that without the smart lens he is automatically logged in. I think the AR game JW plays is another form of Jumanji. He is trap inside the game, can't stop midway or get himself out of it unless he finishes the game or another player gets to join to play to keep the game on and reach final. That way everyone can return home.

The preview shows JW asked HJ to bring him his smart lens. At this rate i want her to join the game as well. The guitar sounds that keeps playing in JW's head and Emma. The writer keeps throwing more and more puzzles to us like usual. I hope he didn't forget to give at least some good answer to one of those later. 

Put that confusing story aside, I just love how HJ's sister is matchmaking her with JW. Her intuition is quite absurd as JW explained. But I think that must be right. I like her honest and easy going personality. 

Very long, hoho, I feel like you might get tired reading my long wall of text. :lol: I'll end it here. 

On 12/13/2018 at 9:17 AM, Tessie Afdo said:

On 12/13/2018 at 5:00 AM, kilumar said:

Oh I think I am the only one who think this way.May be jin woo is on the train and hee joo running after that train to say good bye.And in trailer narration hee joo said he brings magic in her life but he suddenly disappear.Can it be they never meet again and time jump happen.Did Jin woo trap in game for one year?It can't be possible .Right?i have no idea.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, Tessie Afdo said:

It could be HJ was running after JW or for her brother SJ whom she was expecting to come home since the other day. She knew he was boarding the train from Barcelona to Granada. Could be she finally realized through JW that something wrong happened to her brother so she was there to check for him at the station. It’s just my guess.  You may be right that JW got trapped in the game and was separated from reality and from  HJ temporarily and that he was  with HJ’s VR character Emma and they embarked in series of adventure until they came out of the game mode.  I think , this is where their romance started as Shin Hye said she’d be playing a different role this time.  Could  it be JW thought he fell in love with Emma rather than with HJ? I can imagine Emma playing an important role as to JW’s survival in the VR as the OST suggests. If my guess is right, Isn’t he a lucky guy? He got the  best of both worlds for in reality later he will realize that HJ is actually his lifeline,  to heal him emotionally and to free him from the world of hatred, vengeance and loneliness much destructive than the world of VR he’d been in. Forgive me, it’s just my wild guess.

2 hours ago, lduc said:

996B27435C11E33F16A186

Dufp1aNVAAYY61N.jpg

Holla @kokodus just done watching it now. Like you do. It's even more confusing. Lol

I remember about the BW game you mentioned. Thanks to HJ for becoming his shield to Dr. Cha. I do think whether this game is really turning into real or is it just the players seems to be very immersed in it and led themselves to be psychological affected with it. They become irrational, hallucinating and gone insane.  But you know what's more important and interesting part for me here, thanks to Dr. Cha and all this confusion our OTP got to have a touching rain hug. :lol: it has reached ep 5 already they finally have a sweet hug. I like that moment JW grabs her hand into his embrace. In HJ's mind (reality perspective) he looks so miserably fragile and ill. It's so different from JW she first met. The look she gave him and the fatigue and relieved he feels. Idk am I describing it clear to you. But I love their moment here.

SJ should be okay or if he really got injured his body should be remained. How could he disappeared without his body found. So I assume that like JW there's an obstacle to his duel got cancelled. He is deeply injured so he might go into hiding somewhere. Both JW and SJ should meet later to answer all this puzzle together or both are really going crazy together. Look I become more confused with what I'm saying now.

The secretary and JW memories confirmed that without the smart lens he is automatically logged in. I think the AR game JW plays is another form of Jumanji. He is trap inside the game, can't stop midway or get himself out of it unless he finishes the game or another player gets to join to play to keep the game on and reach final. That way everyone can return home.

The preview shows JW asked HJ to bring him his smart lens. At this rate i want her to join the game as well. The guitar sounds that keeps playing in JW's head and Emma. The writer keeps throwing more and more puzzles to us like usual. I hope he didn't forget to give at least some good answer to one of those later. 

Put that confusing story aside, I just love how HJ's sister is matchmaking her with JW. Her intuition is quite absurd as JW explained. But I think that must be right. I like her honest and easy going personality. 

Very long, hoho, I feel like you might get tired reading my long wall of text. :lol: I'll end it here. 

• Like 4

I agree with you saying they need another player for them to come out of the game. You think Emma holds the answer to all these? Only if JW could level up so he could communicate with Emma. Seems like unlike JW who can relate on two different worlds Emma and HJ are two different characters.  HJ can shield JW on the real world but she’s not with him on the VR. But how can JW level up on his situation right now? On the preview JW is leaving Granada and HJ going back to Korea. Woukd  he get to Korea or he will be trapped in the game while on the train? Where was he during the one year he was gone? In the game or in jail for murder? So unpredictable. One thing is for sure though.  HJ/Emma is Jin Woo’s saving grace in reality and in VR. That hug in the rain is so touching. Even the tender looks they gave each other in the hospital are  so palpable. I noticed Shin Hye’s ear is so red in one of those intimate hospital scenes. I couldn’t  get enough of their chemistry, my only consolation for now. But still, I’m rooting for this drama. It makes me think a lot. Thank you TVN.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so in every scene he logs in.. it starts with him looking or doing sthg on his mobile phone.and he logs in automatically

Yeah you’re right. Did he log in through his mobile phone?

Anyway, i’m confuse why HJ seems too emotionally invested with JW, i don’t know why she’s crying in the raining scene. Well she probably interested to him as her saviour but they’re completely stranger to each other at this point, shouldn’t she feel bewildered or concerned with his strange behaviour rather than crying. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Poor Jin Woo. Now he’s not sure of himself whether he’s still sane or insane. But that moment of realization when he thought he was about to die in the hands of dr cha, the point when  he realized where their thirst for vengeance took  them, was really sad.  JW, try to let go of your baggage and learn to forgive. Then open up your heart again to another love. Maybe it will make all the difference. Maybe it will snap you out of your situation.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Anyway, i’m confuse why HJ seems too emotionally invested with JW, i don’t know why she’s crying in the raining scene. Well she probably interested to him as her saviour but they’re completely stranger to each other at this point, shouldn’t she feel bewildered or concerned with his strange behaviour rather than crying. 

With JW starting to hear guitar sound and enemy appearing once he used his phone makes me think all the more that the game has been tweeked and/or sabotage by the people within his team it can be the director (spec guy in KR), Prof. Cha... I am not sure but JW ends up as one of the main highlight of the game.

HJ reaction toward JW seems natural if we encountered a person that we considered high and mighty having a meltdown ..not to add that maybe the cute sister's presumption is correct ^_^

• Like 5

The preview is so romantic. Ahhhh swooning here. So happy that that zombie went off. He was taking away precious time from my couple. Lovedddddddd them together, the way their eyes met across the room in the hospital ahhhhhhh but the preview has more, much more. He holds her hand ahhhhhhhhh Maybe he'll kiss her ahhhhhhhh

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Looks like in the future train battle, JW uses the guns and no longer being chased by the Zombie friend. YAY:D Does he get rid of the Ghost Cha? may he Rest In Peace. JW even get smarter, he uses chest protector - left leg injury is enough.

tumblr_pi0qkiSewD1vkz0npo4_500.gif

Credit: To the owner - Hyun Bin I Tumblr

I can't wait to see how JW find escape to the next level.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

I think she is crying bcz to see man like him in that situation is miserable from wealthy and charming business man to crazy and full of misery beside that everyone thinks that falling from 6th floor is attempt of suicide so she is feeling sympathy for him in her shoes I could react like that especially I know he isn't himself who I met in 1st place .

• Like 5

7 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

this show is going to fall flat on logic.. just as W by the time we reach the end.

Had they said that cha was found dead.. i would have still accepted the logic of him dying from heart attack or shock.. but saying his blood is drained out without an external injury???.. that's is medically impossible

Yeah, Agree with you with heart attack or shock - Awaiting for the autopsy result, so JW won't feel the guilt.

Could someone poison Cha before the duel in the park? - maybe someone put poison in his wine. I have heard that Arsenic poison can lead to hemolytic anemia.

Or Bleeding from internal rupture - like JW when falling from 6th floor - Cha also fell down on the ground and maybe ruptured his stomach.

My wild speculation is the Old man Statue that JW passed by after destroying Cha, came to life as a Vampire character in the game:D

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

@stargazer187 Hahaha. With every passing ep we are filled with more questions than answers. Sighhh. I can see it going the W way and getting incredibly confusing to the point that an amnesia is needed to protect the characters as well as us. LOL. 

@enigmatic_zephy I felt the same way about the rain scene...they hardly know each other...meh. But I did feel for Binnie. He was so lost on what to do or where to go. I honestly can't feel any romantic connection at all as of now. I hate that her character is so naive and stupid, I wouldn't dare sign a contract like that even if they give me loads of money. This is absurd. There is no reason for her to trust him, let alone fall in love with him...

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@stargazer187 Hahaha. With every passing ep we are filled with more questions than answers. Sighhh. I can see it going the W way and getting incredibly confusing to the point that an amnesia is needed to protect the characters as well as us. LOL. 

@enigmatic_zephy I felt the same way about the rain scene...they hardly know each other...meh. But I did feel for Binnie. He was so lost on what to do or where to go. I honestly can't feel any romantic connection at all as of now. I hate that her character is so naive and stupid, I wouldn't dare sign a contract like that even if they give me loads of money. This is absurd. There is no reason for her to trust him, let alone fall in love with him...

I disagree with you her character doesn't inlove with JW simply admiration even she calls his wife ,the hug isn't romantically but induced from JW she is crying on his state  she is seeing someone sick Infront of her doing something strange and in her thoughts as every one he attempted to suicide I don't consider this naive.

I don't think she is stupid when she sold the hotel she needs money to pay the family's depts If any one has chance to sell old hotel not five stars he or she will sell , No one in these days will say No to the Money .

• Like 6

So is HJ a shield? Is she a barrier in the game? Is it only her? Does she need to be directly in front of JW to be a barrier? Because when she opened the door, JW can sense Cha and at that time she wasnt an obstacle. She had to close the door to disrupt the duel between cha and JW. So many questions~

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

The story of JW with women : 

1st one : traitor and leave him for his friend.

2nd one and I don't how JW married her she needs his money so why she married him .

So I understand his emotions and anyone in his place will hate the marriage .

I am afraid the trust that he puts on HJ will be vanished by Emma .:tears:

• Like 3

Jin Woo derserves to be killed by HS

virtual or not...........he had a desire to kill HS in his heart as he reconizes now

it's a péché 

he's an arrogant guy

now it's time for him to learn a lesson 

about the divorce : we can"t know who's faut ?????

Maybe HS is right when he said Su Jin suffered when she lived with Jin Woo!

Before criticize someone he muwt check how he was with his wife.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, diane90 said:

Jin Woo derserves to be killed by HS

virtual or not...........he had a desire to kill HS in his heart as he reconizes now

it's a péché 

he's an arrogant guy

now it's time for him to learn a lesson 

about the divorce : we can"t know who's faut ?????

Maybe HS is right when he said Su Jin suffered when she lived with Jin Woo!

Before criticize someone he muwt check how he was with his wife.

Agree even JW knows that he is not a decent guy. Tho the way the drama flows that we can only assumed on what went on.. 

Btw, I havent watched W so I cannot react on possible pattern (but im not shock if theres any similarity either on phasing, etc bcoz of the same writer) but this drama really had my interest to think that Iam not a fan of any AR/VR games - simply coz I dont understand it. 

• Like 1

Just finished episode 5, super confused!   All I can say is I hurt whenever Jinwoo get slashed by walking dead Hyung-Seok!  Ouch.  Secondly, the chemistry between our leads :blush:

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

Jinwoo still is in level 4. Even if Se Ju was killed or injured by an NPC, he shouldn't disappear, right?? Like Cha hyeong seok at least his body should be found or like Jin woo there should have been some injuries on the body, but he disappeared altogether. Did he GO in to the game?? I think it will be really spooky if Jin Woo meets him inside the game somewhere. But then again, for Jin woo all lines are blurred. He is in the game even when he is not wearing the lens. What exactly did go wrong with this game?? Maybe it's just all psychological....Jin woo is just too shocked after Cha Hyeong seok's death that he is hallucinating things now....And there really is someone behind CHS's death besides the game. It reminds me of this blue whale game that was all over the internet a few months ago....When people get too involved into something, they some times become irrational and lose all their senses. 

Maybe Jinwoo can’t see SeJoo due to the fact that they are at different levels even if  they are playing the game at the same time.  I think if Jinwoo has leveled up to the same level as SeJoo, he will see the injured man at the train station.  It could be why Jinwoo was on train back to Granada, he has finally enter the same universe as SeJoo.  If he has gone at a lower level, chances are they still won’t meet.   Notice Se Joo’s gun is similar to Jinwoo a year later. The other explanation is Jinwoo didn’t have game lens on at the train station. 

The music and rain/thunder almost became visual and auditory clues to train the mind to enter the game, just like the things you do to to hypnotize people.  It’s an IFTTT.:lol:

14 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Several things grated me in the wrong way. When they moved the body without a medical professional (med student doesnt count). But seriously how on earth is JW still not dead. Why is he alive but mr cha dead. He fell down from level 6 and supposedly his fell was not bad because he hit the handrails several times? That doesnt make sense. His spine should have been broken. It feels like the writer is trying to make a scene with great impact but the followup is inadequate. They could have made him rolled down a flight of stairs which will make his injury more believable instead of smashing him down from level 6. And why did no medical personnel in a freaking hospital stop an obviously limping man from crawling outside?! How incompetent is that hospital. Someone should have intervened when JW started going cray cray, pushed another patient and stole his cane. They made such a ruckus more than enough to attract attention. And his hospital room was on the 4th floor. The 4th floor to the outside is a loooong way. Was no one alarmed seeing a deranged looking patient.

Is the game engraved in JW's mind now since he doesnt need his lenses to play. Binnie crying in the rain thinking he's crazy was pitiful. But I appreciate JW acknowledging his own craziness. Because only that can explain him jumping/flailing around trying to avoid a sword and also seeing zombie cha and also hearing guitar sounds.

Anyways, the theory that SJ is being chased by someone in the game is right. Why didnt JW see SJ's body at the train station? I guess its because he was not wearing his lenses? 

Haha, yes, I also noticed medical students doing CPR with only chest compression without checking for open airway and deliver breath.... lol.  You have to do both really.

Okay, so the fact that Jinwoo survived a six story fall was based on him slowing down his drop by getting banged up on the hand rails.  For every time he hit the railing, he broke something in his body but it slowed down his descent so the the force/fall hitting the ground is less.  Hard to believe and far fetched, I do see her reasoning here.

I wonder if the game is supposed to be player vs player combat with the rule written in a way so that NPC cannot be harmed or you lose points killing off innocent people or something.  Both times, Jinwoo has to open the door to start the PvP, eye to eye.  If he doesn’t, I don’t think the game can start.  Same thing when he was in the train.  He entered the game by exiting the bathroom.  If he doesn’t enter the game, what will happen I wonder?  Se Joo was the same with the door. 

7 hours ago, noerul20 said:

hi everyone.. I'm a fan of drama :grin: 

And this is what bothering me after watching the 5th episode last night. The man who shot Se Ju and the man next to him in train is the same person. They wore the clothes.

I noticed the blue and dark maroon checker sleeve.  He gets off the train after waking up alone.

Jinwoo did get hurt from the stab in his abdomen.  The doctors said he ruptured his intestines from the injury.  I think that is from the VR stabwound.  His broken leg occurred from the railings but his intestines would not be the only organs that ruptured from the fall.  More common presentations should have been brain hemorrage, lung rupture, etc... but not damage to intestine?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hi guys,

I'm a new fan here, rarely come in to Soompi to chat but this series i wanna join you guys. Already ep.5 but our SJ still stuck in game and has no mood to fall for our HJ yet...???? And he has to fight in game till next year (as previous ep)... So, may be next episode-1x to see their kiss scenes?? 

OMG...! SJ, this DEADLY game is definitely can't find any advantage for selling out in your business!! SJ, before you'd turn to be insane, please find the way to stop game and go back to your world!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Jinwoo did get hurt from the stab in his abdomen.  The doctors said he ruptured his intestines from the injury.  I think that is from the VR stabwound.  His broken leg occurred from the railings but his intestines would not be the only organs that ruptured from the fall.  More common presentations should have been brain hemorrage, lung rupture, etc... but not damage to intestine?

Hmm. This does sound plausible. The ruptured intestines was because of the stab rather than from the fall. But theres no external wound just like mr cha. I rewatched the fall scene several times now just to see him hitting the handrails over and over again. Still feel his injuries are too minimal for the fall. He should have broken some ribs since he hit his side on the handrail. And it was his right leg that hit the handrail, but his right leg is all fine :ph34r: Hahaha. Kdramas and their magical superfast healing powers. I knew someone who broke his leg before and he was on bed for weeks. Hopefully JW will still have his cast on in ep 6. Hopefully.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1