[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

On 12/12/2018 at 3:52 PM, stargazer187 said:

I wonder when this AR game has crossed its boundaries into their real world. The first time he tested the game. JW got killed and be dead multiple times by that giant Narsid warrior. The consequency is just being logged out right after he got killed. And he has to retry the same level from the start again. But it went totally weird and different when he has a duel with CHS/Dr. Cha. 

For CHS. Did they diagnosed him to have a heart attack or something. He drinks lots of alcohol and has no sleep for few days. They have to wait the autopsy result to see what cause of his death. I hope there's a good medical explanation for that. Or else JW can be the murder,  that sounds crazy huh. He ends up being a murder just because he killed him in AR world. He even used the virtual swords to stab him so how could it possible to really kill him in real life. Ah... confused. Lol

There are two instances when we can say that the game might have merged with real world;

-when SJ is in train and that music and rain falls

-when JW played the game and killed a 'real' person instead of a game character

or something that we don't know as of now. If we believe that the game crossed into reality only after JW started playing then how would we explain SJ and train thunder? I think the game changed it's course long before JW started playing and I am of the view that out SJ did realise that there is something wrong with it and maybe that's why he was desperate to sell it..you know to get out of the mess that he created. Now why not sell it CHS? Maybe he threatened SJ or something..:wacko:

Didn't they also say that CHS had blood loss? I doubt that there will be a medical explanation, but I want a medical explanation because I don't want to believe that JW can be a murderer apart from being a so-called 'bad husband' or 'ruthless businessman'. Poor guy already has too many labels, don't want the list to grow..:sweatingbullets:

PS. Is it Saturday already?:lol:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

So finding SJ will give JW and us a hope for answers to all of these. Oh... :o I rewatch ep 1 again. I realized that Marco/A is one person, isn't he? I remember this is already mentioned and discussed here. Back then I don't get it. But now it seems my suspicion over him is right. That JW didn't know his informant is not trustworthy and possibly a spy for CHS. 

Marco & A is not the same person.

A is JW's man and Marco is SJ's friend.

If you read on wikipedia or Asianwiki, both cahracter palyed by different people.

Both character is still mystery.

Marco still not appeared yet but had been mentioned by CHY.

He contacted CHS to sell the game, seems like he betrayed SJ.

A also mysterious because he only contacted JW and easily hacked or get other information easily.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

One more day guys and girls. One more day to episode 5! Who's excited? I know i am! Hopefully it doesnt dissapoint :lol: haha

Me!

I think it would be exciting....  There are still  many mysteries to uncover....and maybe a slow blooming romance too...:wub:

16 hours ago, Tessie Afdo said:

It could be HJ was running after JW or for her brother SJ whom she was expecting to come home since the other day. She knew he was boarding the train from Barcelona to Granada. Could be she finally realized through JW that something wrong happened to her brother so she was there to check for him at the station. It’s just my guess.  You may be right that JW got trapped in the game and was separated from reality and from  HJ temporarily and that he was  with HJ’s VR character Emma and they embarked in series of adventure until they came out of the game mode.  I think , this is where their romance started as Shin Hye said she’d be playing a different role this time.  Could  it be JW thought he fell in love with Emma rather than with HJ? I can imagine Emma playing an important role as to JW’s survival in the VR as the OST suggests. If my guess is right, Isn’t he a lucky guy? He got the  best of both worlds for in reality later he will realize that HJ is actually his lifeline,  to heal him emotionally and to free him from the world of hatred, vengeance and loneliness much destructive than the world of VR he’d been in. Forgive me, it’s just my wild guess.

I think their VR adventures took them outside Spain as like in Hungary, etc. as based on Hyun Bin and Shin Hye’s still cuts while filming in Hungary with  Hyun Bin wearing the same green outfit he was wearing on the train. I think that gives account to the one year that they were trapped in the game. I believe they got out of the game because they continued  filming in Korea. Sorry, I know it’s too early to guess what’s going to happen on the next episodes. Just could not  contain my excitement.

I follow your train of thoughts...  Though many things are premature to conclude at this stage, I follow your wild guess thinking that JW's first adventures would be with Emma in the game rather than HJ in real life and I have similar thoughts because he was more mesmerised by Emma than HJ at this point... :P

• Like 6

Or maybe guys jin woo is actually losing his mind and going crazy  because he has been playing this game for so long..he is imagining that  cha hyeon sok is real!!! 

Love this drama btw.. I hope it continues to be good.. I've watched too many dramas that just fizzles out at the halfway mark.. like secretary kim... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Hyunbin was on fire during this scene~ he looked awesome. I hope he didnt really shoot people on the train, and became a wanted fugitive in spain.

Thanks for posting this. I watched the scene again, and compared it with SJ's train scene. In the HB scene people in the train are screaming and moving around madly and most importantly they can hear the gun shots. So if this was a level in the game then how come real people are hearing live shooting? And in SJ's case why didn't the passenger with him hear the gunshot assuming both were in the same level in the game..

Ah..so many questions and no answer..:wacko:

But yeah I like the action and thriller sequences in the drama..on the edge of seat performance..

• Like 6