[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I wonder what happened to JW, he looked haggard, as if he lost all his fortune. Did he go bankrupt?

Yes,I'm 50 percent sure that he'll lost his half money to his second wife.The writer already clear that in episode 2 .Do you remember his secretary reaction to sent flower to hee joo.He warn that  shouldn't do because they are in progress of divoce with his second wife who want his money so badly.As for our main lead they'll fell in love and i think jw doesn't want to drag that anymore .so I'm 50 percent sure he'll lose his money to his sec wife.And ofcourse another 50 percent is all up to our writer nim.

I really love the story line and our girl PSH .She is soo precious.By the way hyun bin is so handsome .I can't resist his dimple anymore. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Wow. JHJ's shirt is nearly 600dollars :o. A near similar shirt from Uniqlo is less than 50dollars hahaha

JHJ works very hard , with big responsabilidade of looking after her grandma and siblings , I guess she

is entitled! And, it may be a look alike! I am amazed with your skillful selective observation skills!Lol!  :D

I am sure we will see much more of Shin Hye in the upcoming episodes. She is the key to the game, as I understand , for the clue they gave us “ minor”(?)  “can not sale the game without guardian ..” ,(?) the brother does not come out of the train(?), but the other guy that was sleeping in the train came out, he had a back pack, as well  Shin Hye’s brother had a back pack, clue “ back pack”(?). Anyone is seeing what I see, or have I become delusional , in the beginning of the drama? Lol! 

i am really enjoying this drama, indeed refreshing and exciting. I feel it is a challlenge for us viewers too. The casts are doing a fabulous job. You watch one time , then go for the second round to be sure to pick up all the clues, much more interesting, for me. I am glad NetFlex is showing it.  It is a blast. Good exercise for the brain, you are not just watching, you are also participating. Lol! 

Supporting Shin Hye  and her costars  always, and praying that people will understand , and enjoy the drama.Fighting! 

I hope, however  mindful  criticism,  that is done in a constructive, and respectful way, 

We can still shipping the characters, they too good to let pass! Lol! 

•  
Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

the other guy that was sleeping in the train came out, he had a back pack, as well  Shin Hye’s brother had a back pack, clue “ back pack”(?). Anyone is seeing what I see

Yeah, they focused on this in particular. There's something up with the guy on the train. I don't know what, but I don't believe he was a random person.

I knew after watching this writer's last drama in real time that it would be hard to do it again, but lol, here I am anyway...

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

JHJ works very hard , with big responsabilidade of looking after her grandma and siblings , I guess she

is entitled! And, it may be a look alike! I am amazed with your skillful selective observation skills!Lol!  :D

Haha. yep JHJ can spend her money on whatever she likes. But maybe repair the 6th floor room first hahaha.

I did not make original identification of the outfit. It amazes me how one can know the brand of a shirt from just by looking at it from the outside or on TV. I knew Uniqlo has a somewhat similar looking shirt because i was eyeing one to buy :lol:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

A year ago...what happened to the future I predicted to Heeju? I got half of it right. And the other half...I got completely wrong. - Yoo Jinwoo

Shookt! :scream: 

As if the show is not intriguing enough, that closing statement sent goosebumps and took the anticipation on a higher level :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

On 12/4/2018 at 1:59 PM, wenchanteur said:

However, I think that if I were someone's fan, it would be mostly Song Jae-Jung's scriptwriter. It's rather atypical, usually people are fans of actors, sometimes directors (like Stanley Kubrick). I think I love Song Jae-Jung. After writing the first 35 episodes of W season 2, and reworking the French adaptation of season 1, I feel like I'm navigating in the writer's head, or having the same heart.
I don't think she's very pretty, but I feel close to her spiritually.

An image of her, which I reworked on a software, with more intense colors:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm one of those who follows the works of my favorite actors eventually meeting exceptional (or not) writers and directors. I'm happy to encounter writer SJJ this time. I heard a lot about her especially "W". It's uncanny how most of the materials she's tackling is not something that i easily associated to a woman. But she does! She successfully built a certain brand of fantasy, creativity, uniqueness & unexpected narratives. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Yeah, they focused on this in particular. There's something up with the guy on the train. I don't know what, but I don't believe he was a random person.

I knew after watching this writer's last drama in real time that it would be hard to do it again, but lol, here I am anyway...

I am glad, you saw it too! I started question myself,. “Aren’t you too much into the drama?”Lol:D

• Like 6

Augmented Reality TV Soap Off to a Great Start

• By Lee Hae-in

PriE-maiLargerSmaller T

December 04, 2018 13:12

The new TV series "Memories of the Alhambra" was off to a great start thanks to its unusual theme of augmented reality, with viewers ratings of 7.5 percent for the first episode on Saturday.

The highest rating was recorded amongst women in their 40s with 9.5 percent, followed by 9.3 percent among men in their 40s and 6.3 percent among women in their 30s.

Right after the first episode was aired, many viewers commented that it was a genre of drama that they had never seen before, and many felt almost as if they were playing a game.

2018120401352_0.jpg

Scriptwriter Song Jae-jung has a record of successfully turning fantasy into convincing TV drama in her previous works like "W" and "Nine."

Actor Hyun Bin's seemingly indifferent but humorous depiction of the character, which was reminiscent of his previous hit series "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" and "Secret Garden" also captured female viewers' hearts.

Different worlds -- game and reality, digital and analogue, the Middle Ages and the present, and Seoul and Granada -- constantly cross over.

Critic Jeong Seok-hee said, "The mysterious plot unfolded in a captivating way held viewers' attention until the very end. If it doesn't turn out to be a mediocre romantic comedy, this has the potential to become one of the very best TV dramas we have seen in years."

Hyun Bin, Park Shin-hye Team up for 1st Time in New TV Series

Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1