[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Yes the drama is fun . At first I watched in on streaming and I don’t understand anything but it makes me laugh though. Then I watched in on Netflix with eng sub and I would say it’s a drama that you’re not sure what’s going to happen so makes you feel excited to watch the next ep. And their acting I’m speechless no word to describe how good they are. Chanyeol Shin Hye and Hyun Bin . Especially the last part Shin Hye  acting was really good in that 1min her display of diff emotion in that very short of time is really damn good and I really laugh at that scene . Can’t wait for tomorrow ‘ s episode. 

• Like 4

Daebak is the word. The first ep was SOOOOOOOOOO good. I have no words. I almost cried watching Hyun bin Oppa onscreen after a long time. LOL. I think the concept is really good and addictive like the AR game he was playing in the game. Hehehe. It's fresh, fun, cinematography is top-notch. The first half might be a little confusing but everything gets explained clearly in the second half. I'm so looking forward to the next ep. 

Poke @stroppyse @bedifferent Have you guys watched it yet???

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DOCDOC said:

But Our Real Time is 11.31 %? it's ok around 5%..consider this is new genre.. Beside today there is melon Award too... If we can get arount 5%...I think it's good. 

the 11.31% was only for the last scene! but yeah I think it's good 5%...

-----------

Guys!! the drama is sooooooo gooood, like I can already say it's the best in 2018 idc! seriosuly the game got me so hooked up, couldn't remove my eyes from the screen!! and I love that it has so comedy in it, I died laughing at Jinwoo going in and out the bar :joy: but he got mad at the last scene poor Heejoo ;( now he gonna try be good to her only cuz of the game!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NileRose said:

No I don't think so  but her brother PCY who developed the game make her involved in AR some how magical so let us watch how 

by the way guys do you know how many hours are being remained ?:D:wub:

hmm.. i get confused.. is the drama about virtual reality or augmented reality.. both are different

• Like 2

Guys i watched the episode 1 in netflix. OMG for someone who doesn't play any game at all, this was AWESOMEEE. There were no boring moments at all from beginning to end. And YES PSH scenes were less, but it's WORTH. As it's AR related drama, it's must to explain about it to the audience, that's why the screen time of PSH is less. But it's okay i loved it completely. For me the last 15 mins were DAEBAK. I can feel there chemistry already. I am rewatching again <3 

• Like 6

Just watched ep 1 and I'm already completed onboard and intrigued.

The thrilling second half more than made up for the rather slow first half and answered a few of the questions that were asked.

As expected, there were many beautiful shots of Granada and the animation with the sword fighting was great.

The funniest bits were Hyun Bin swinging his AR sword in the bathroom while a guy was peeing behind lol and him having to go back to the bar everytime he died to get his sword back.

Also, why was the toilet clogging scene so long? :joy:

Edited by Jamie Ling
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just finished watching it, and when the other Song Jae Jung fan in my house comes home, I'm watching it again. It's awesome so far! While I love fantasy, I'm not normally into stories about computer games, but there are some real life tensions that look very promising. (At the end, I was like, Shin Hye: just HIT him with that mop! HARD.) Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. 

(The opener, though... You have messy black hair, and glasses. You are on a train in Europe, and it suddenly goes black and stormy. Rain and fog cloud the window.... You're a wizard, Jung Se Joo! Beware of Dementors! Lol.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I watched ep 1, signing on for the whole series. What am I going to do, I've already decided to watch Encounter/Boyfriend and now this.

By the way, Mr. A the private investigator... he looks like the main lead of Terius Behind Me, So Ji Sub. So which actor is he? I searched but I can't find him on the cast list. 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, 122am said:

I watched ep 1, signing on for the whole series. What am I going to do, I've already decided to watch Encounter/Boyfriend and now this.

By the way, Mr. A the private investigator... he looks like the main lead of Terius Behind Me, So Ji Sub. So which actor is he? I searched but I can't find him on the cast list. 

The private investigator guy seemed like the male lead from Prison playbook to me. But I'm not sure either. His name is not on the cast list. Mmmm. 

@bedifferent can't wait for you to watch and share your thoughts on the first ep. 

• Like 4

All I gotta say is what’s up with Hyun Bin with stairs and elevators? Lol. When he was complaining about the stairs in the hostel and why there’s no elevators, it reminded me so much of his character in Secret Garden. I didn’t expect this drama to be a video game but I kind of like it. It’s different but interesting so far. Plus, I am already falling in love with the ending song. Anyone knows the artist yet?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

The rating is good.

I was scared because its new genre that is not common in Korea nor their typical taste + we were not promoted heavily in Korea + there is Melon award ( BTS,etc performance) I wished for good start like 5% but #MemoriesofTheAlhambra first ep reached 7.5% and 9.1% in Seoul ! So proud :blush:

#MemoriesOftheAlhambra the highest peak is 8.5%!!!

:bawling:

• Like 7

TV: Memories of the Alhambra (Pilot)

2018120120473075899_1.jpg

Article: 'Memories of the Alhambra' Hyun Bin catches on to Park Shin Hye's worth

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+524, -19] It's a drama that will get gamers excited. The problem is that once it switches to reality, you look like a crazy person in the middle of the street ㅋㅋ

2. [+517, -25] Shows how crazy gaming addiction can be

3. [+395, -57] I was confused at first but kept watching in awe out of Park Shin Hye's face and fell for the drama towards the end. Pretty cool drama.

4. [+63, -8] With all the dramas that reuse the same plots over and over again, we should be glad that there are still some creative dramas out there like this one. I hope it does well to give hope for more creative dramas in the future.

5. [+47, -6] Great CG, great acting~ and the plot is new and fresh!

6. [+40, -5] It gets better towards the end!! I think tomorrow will even better!! But I think if this game were to ever exist in real life, it'd cause a lot of accidents.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+39, -5] The scriptwriter's a genius... the plot's super fresh. Hyun Bin makes every scene look like a CF cut. Park Shin Hye's pretty but am I the only one who found her crying scene... cringe...

8. [+37, -9] Now that's a drama, enough with the same old stuff, this is great

-

0003914588_004_20181201222725135.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2018.12.01-11-58-02.png

Source: Naver

1. [+3,190, -203] It's really fresh! Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye are crazy pretty... I will be tuning in tomorrow!

2. [+2,022, -132] It feels daebak to see the scenes I imagined in the novel come true to real life ㅎㅎ I watched the first episode out of anticipation for the writer and she exceeded my expectations ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,671, -67] Such an amazing idea... the plot is so fresh

4. [+852, -86] What a fresh drama

5. [+801, -86] I can feel this going daebak~~

6. [+624, -37] Honestly, it's really fun. It was boring at first because of the lack of explanation but it got better towards the end. It's all so fresh - not just another romance story. Hyun Bin really seems to have taken care of himself, he looked so good.

7. [+537, -37] If you still don't get the drama after watching till the end, it's better that you don't bother watching at all. It all comes together in the end... Chanyeol's the game creator, Hyun Bin's playing the game, and he realizes he needs Park Shin Hye for the game... how do you not understand that...

8. [+392, -22] This is daebak!! I was focusing so hard ㅋㅋㅋ I felt like I was playing the game with them ㅋㅋ what a fresh shock to know that a drama like this exists

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/12/tv-memories-of-alhambra-pilot.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

The rating is good.

I was scared because its new genre that is not common in Korea nor their typical taste + we were not promoted heavily in Korea + there is Melon award ( BTS,etc performance) I wished for good start like 5% but #MemoriesofTheAlhambra first ep reached 7.5% and 9.1% in Seoul ! So proud

1f62d.svg

1f44f.svg

1f44f.svg

#MemoriesOftheAlhambra the highest peak is 8.5%!!!

Wowww it is great I didn't expect to be high as you said  @DOCDOC  now I can sleep waiting tomorrow live streaming thank you @DOCDOC for great news :kiss_wink:

@elizabeth I don't know yet it was beautiful I hope tvn release the song on Youtube or their official accounts:wub:

• Like 4