[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

40 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Chingus @maris1 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @lduc @DOCDOC @Kasmic Heol! it's been ages since Doctors :scream:

Given the long preparation, we are more than ready to spazz and drool over Hyun Bin and Shinhye :D:sweatingbullets:

:love: hello  chingus @rori0711...:love:

:love: it's such a long time since doctors....I am more than ready to spazz and drool over Hyunbin and Shinhye. I am already drool over them on press conference. I don't know what will happen to me when I see the drama live and the bts :love::love::heart:

:love:  Just watch from the trailer...Wow.This is such interesting drama.. Hope for The best to cast, script, Director and Crew from MOA :love:

2 More Days to Go.....Our waiting almost over ...hahaha  Finally we can see shinhye again on drama land :heart:

DtLwx_AWwAELdAB.jpg

:heart: OUR Beautiful shinhye :heart:

• Like 6

@DOCDOC I have the same laughing look of Shinhye above with the amount of hearts you made :P 

I hope inside Korea, viewers will show great enthusiasm as much as the international audience are feeling right now.

Let's hope for a strong opening and gripping build up and we will sit back and enjoy this mystical journey B)

• Like 5

Hyun Bin, Park Shin-hye Team up for 1st Time in New TV Series

2018/11/29 | 315 views | Permalink | Source

photo1020216.jpg

Park Shin-hye (left) and Hyun Bin pose at a press junket for their new TV series "Memories of the Alhambra" in Seoul on Wednesday.

Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye will co-star in a new series on cable TV channel tvN starting this weekend. It is the very first time the two have worked together in a drama despite their nearly 15-year careers in showbiz.

"Memories of the Alhambra" is notable for its focus on augmented reality technology. Hyun plays the head of an investment firm who takes a business trip to Granada, Spain to check out a new AR game developed by an anonymous programmer. There he meets Park's character, who works as a local tour guide while running a hostel at which he stays, and they get involved in game-like incidents.

Speaking at a press event in Seoul on Wednesday, Hyun said, "There were some unexpected difficulties during shooting as it deals with unfamiliar subject matter. I knew almost nothing about AR games but now I'm like an expert".

The stars hit it off easily, although it was their first collaboration.

Park said, "We didn't have time to get to know each other before we started shooting in Granada. But we quickly grew closer as we spent much time together in a foreign city. When we weren't shooting, we often shared our thoughts about work over beers".

Hyun said, "Park is a really nice, bright person, bringing good energy to filming locations. She's already a veteran, as she started acting at an early age [of 13] and knows how to deal with anything that happens on location".

Netflix purchased the rights to the series, which cost some W20 billion to make (US$1=W1,129). Episodes will be available on the video streaming site one hour after they air on tvN. The drama's producer, Ahn Gil-ho said, "Due to the global popularity of computer games, I expect the series will draw a lot of attention in the international market".

• Like 4

10 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Chingus @maris1 @NileRose @alcides14ahjumma @lduc @DOCDOC @Kasmic Heol! it's been ages since Doctors :scream:

Given the long preparation, we are more than ready to spazz and drool over Hyun Bin and Shinhye :D:sweatingbullets:

Present present present! Beautiful pictures , one can preview an awesome chemistry! They are shinning. Shin Hye looks so fresh, beautiful, happy , and sexy! I am more in love with them! We are going to have a blast , I can feel it! Praying to God and guardian Angels for full protection! :wub::D:P

• Like 6

Hey everyone, greetings I'm new on this thread. Uhhh can't wait for premiere tomorrow of this drama. I'm really looking forward to it!

Have special interest to Granada Alhambra since kid.. Love the Assasins Creed games too.. And Kdrama is just recently penetrating my brain, super addictive. OMG. Checked the full teaser it is look so fab, plus we have our own kind of Korean Tom Cruise here:love: I like W a loooot, love the story idea. Praying this will be the most epic Kdrama I ever seen so far

• Like 4

14 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Yes, it's been a long time since we've all caught up. Hope to see more of us here soon too. Though with Xmas around the corner might be a tad difficult. Nevertheless we must try. This drama will be too good to pass off. :heart:

My standing ovation to you @NileRose :thumbsup: let's hope the msg was clear enough. :D

The height difference of HB at 184cm and PSH at 168cm is so cute. I never took notice of it till now :lol:

and apart from PSH and HB chemistry Im also looking forward in seeing these boys battle it out. This is my first time to see actor Park Hoon and already he looks like he'll nail his role. 

• Like 5

Hi Guys ... I'll be here for this drama 

Watched its teasers and  WOW IT WAS DAEBAK  

Can't wait for ep 1  

Also i miss shin hye on my screen a lot 

And i love watching HyunBin as he is a great handsome actor  

The couple would be cute and yayyy I'm sure we'll have a lot of kiss scenes imagin song jaejong and tvN combaniton :w00t:

Also teaesers remind me of Goblin and W for sure... Here we go a thread full of idea and theories  ... 

• Like 3