[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Watching this drama as it was recommended by Netflix, most probably after watching CLOY. I’ve always liked fantasy and this is exactly the show I want. Mind you I’m not watching this because of the male lead but the other way around. The female lead is quite charming and I especially like her big and expressive eyes. Up to episode 6 now and planning to binge watch to finish by tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Finally watched the last episode and found  the ending bittersweet. I knew Yoo is alive but it would have been nicer had Hee Joo seen him from a distance. Would have also been nice had they shown Emma stabbing Yoo and then Emma actually shedding a tear. Anyway going to find some more dramas with Park Shin Hye now.

K-DRAMA STORIES

3 Filming Locations Of “Memories Of The Alhambra” In Korea You Have To Visit

Feb 17, 2020   ·  1,494 Views

memories-of-the-alhmabra-cover-filming-locations.jpg

In “Memories of the Alhambra”, Park ShinHye and Hyun Bin filmed in Granada (Spain) but they also filmed in South Korea. If you are visiting the country, that might be good timing for you to discover the various filming locations of the drama.

Here are 3 of them.

1- Hangang Park, Seoul

Hangang Park is often featured in K-Dramas and it is also a popular place for Koreans living in Seoul. You can bike, walk, and picnic.

Check the map for the location below.

For more about the place in English, check here.

2- Dongdaemun, Seoul

Spoiler

Dongdaemun is close to many other touristic places in downtown Seoul. It is also a hot touristic spot.

3- Mirinae Holy Site, Anseong

Spoiler

This site is a Catholic Holy site in Korea. It is where is the grave of Korea’s first Catholic Saint, Saint Andreas Kim Daegeon. It is a bit far from Seoul but the place is quite big to vist.

Spoiler

https://kpopmap.com/3-filming-locations-of-memories-of-the-alhambra-in-korea-you-have-to-visit/

15 hours ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, since you mentioned MOA, this is the drama's official thread. Welcome 2x :). If you're a sucker for not-so-happy endings, then PLEASE proceed :joy:. MOA in general is a superb drama!

@thanie i shld continue with MOA bc i had to put it on hold due to CLOY :) but one of these days, i'll def watch it, he was gorgeous in this drama! :)

• Love 1

6 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie i shld continue with MOA bc i had to put it on hold due to CLOY :) but one of these days, i'll def watch it, he was gorgeous in this drama! :)

I had it the other way around. I finished CLOY then Netflix recommended MOA. I miss Emma and her ethereal voice.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

I had it the other way around. I finished CLOY then Netflix recommended MOA. I miss Emma and her ethereal voice.

i also finished CLOY but what I was saying is that when I started watching MOA it was while I was waiting for CLOY to get subbed :) then it just kinda fizzled for me bc of some

Spoiler

violent scenes HB & the other 2nd lead were fighting for but I do like Emma as well :)