[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

#CHANYEOL comments aobut #ParkShinHye

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003176799 

Dz6JqNvU0AE0tBO.jpg

Spoiler

Dz59bN8V4AA2aGG.jpg

Dz59bL_UwAATjCg.jpg

Dz59XWZVsAAcS1E.jpg

(cr: @FinnPic)

#Chanyeol said he’s shocked with #ParkShinHye acting.

“Before shootings start, Director ask “Are you going to cry or not?” She immediately weep with tears after heard that. When I saw Park Shin Hye’s acting, I thought how amazing she is."

cr.@YYSY_  https://twitter.com/YYSY_/status/1098466722846171141

• Like 4

EXOâs Chanyeol Canât Believe How Good Park Shin Hyeâs And D.O.âs Acting Skills Are

EXO’s Chanyeol Can’t Believe How Good Park Shin Hye’s And D.O.’s Acting Skills Are

Feb 21, 2019
by S. Park

EXO’s Chanyeol expressed admiration for Park Shin Hye’s and fellow member D.O.’s acting skills.

On the February 21 broadcast of tvN’s “Life Bar,” Chanyeol appeared as a guest along with “Memories of the Alhambra” co-stars Park Hoon, Han Bo Reum, and Lee Si Won.

About his on-screen older sister Park Shin Hye, Chanyeol said, “There was a time when Park Shin Hye was talking with the director and whether or not she should cry during a scene. I was watching her and thinking she was really great. She told the director she would cry and then began to do so as soon as filming began.”

He continued, “I don’t have a lot of acting experience, so I hadn’t seen this a lot before, but she suddenly cried like how people cry while talking in real life. She cried so realistically. She’s so good at acting, and I felt as if she were an acting machine.” He jokingly added, “She treated me well as if she were my real older sister, and I worried if that, too, was acting, since she’s so good at it.”  

Chanyeol2.jpg

“Life Bar” airs on Thursdays at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) (3)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1305337wpp/exos-chanyeol-is-in-awe-of-park-shin-hyes-and-d-o-s-acting-skills 

• Like 4

I have at least 3 questions, which I will post and hope someone knows to answer. ***SPOILER ALERT*** If you haven't seen the series, do not scroll down. 

1. Wasn't Marco the original bug? If Jin-woo didn't delete him, what happened?

2. How did Mr. Cha kill Professor Cha since the server was shutdown? 

3. Se-ju was trapped in his instance dungeon so doesn't that mean Jin-woo is trapped in his? He has to be since he's been gone for a year but how is he being seen playing the game? Who's going to get him out? 

4. What is Jin-woo now? He was the Master before the game was reset but the players said they couldn't see his name. 

• Like 3