[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Guys you know what makes me mad even more??? Fact that HB has been so busy the past 2 years with different projects that now he will may be like time for me to take a break in 2019.. lol uhm I can’t take that :bawling: why do all my favourite actors take forever to star in a project?? Oh because they all crazy rich millionaires superstars who don’t need as much money and already established fame so they only work once every blue moon :lol:

okay ignore me guys sorry LOL

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

After reading the live recap...

original.gif W hurts me, moa kills me.

But I still think this is a great drama, has an amazing plot, but execute the story poorly.

To everyone who can WRITE A BETTER ENDING or MOA 2.0, please pour out your wild imaginations to Wattpad and SEND THE LINK TO MEEEEE!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

anyone know how we could "drag" the writer to the game so we can all stab :naughty:her legally?

you have just 'unlocked' a new weapon :blink:

dwlxzVR.jpg

(ok ok chill juz kidding... say no to violence ops ops:glasses:)

The writer should have have the opinion of other writers . I don’t think he’s a writer . She maybe able to write a play for kindergarten children. How can it be after JW sacrifices so much for the company to prove something was wrong and in the end able to clear the mistakes then he should be back proudly back to his company as a CEO and introduce Se Joo as the creator of the game . HJ and JW at least meet up . They don’t need to kiss but they can just hug after all it’s HJ who inspired him to continue to fight until the end because she believe him. But what he was not even shown . This is really crazy. This the worst ending of a kdrama I’ve ever watched . With a big budget drama and shown in Netflix where the world is watching . The writer should at least shown the world that even Korean writer can write well. She started it well but ended like a richard simmons.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7

Ok what BS is this ??he's nkw part of the game ? He's just trapped in there ?they don't meet he's dead and all of that ?? WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THIS ? THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN I IMAGINED !!!WTH I CAN'T WATCH THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT IT !!! JUSTICE FOR JW WRITER WHAT KI D OF SADIST ARE YOU??!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Guys you know what makes me mad even more??? Fact that HB has been so busy the past 2 years with different projects that now he will may be like time for me to take a break in 2019.. lol uhm I can’t take that :bawling: why do all my favourite actors take forever to star in a project?? Oh because they all crazy rich millionaires superstars who don’t need as much money and already established fame so they only work once every blue moon :lol:

okay ignore me guys sorry LOL

Hyun Bin deserved a much needed rest and come back in action ;) MoA surely drained him.

6 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

Jinwoo? oh right because he was solving the bug, I'll change it to zombie Seo:wub:, thanks^_^

I'll change mine also since I answered Emma :crazy:

3 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Guys go check Vast entertainment IG page aka Binnie’s  Company IG... they posted a short clip of his last shooting 

go heal y’all :wub:

thanks! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3