[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Believe it or not, I have not watched the final episode with subs. Still in denial that it has ended.

Gosh, I really hope this is not going to be the trend, but seriously there has been many vague ridiculous endings recently.

Funny.. both HB and PSH rejected that drama cause of script issues... oh well lol look where we are now..

but tbh.. I do think HB was actually really happy with his choice of participating in this drama.

being his long time fan, ik over the past 2 years he has been wanting to challenge himself to take on more unique projects so this for him as an actor would be a great memory and project. Thinking about that makes me less angry lol :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Like i said..................what a waste of HB-PSH chemistry and talent. I waited 2 years for her to comeback! 3 years for HB to comeback to drama land after the failed of Hyde Jykell Me.. Oh my god, i am super angry, angry, angry and angry right now. 

Such disrespect to the followers all over the world and to the actors. I was holding on to a very VERY LITTLE HOPE THAT THEY AT LEAST MEET AT THE END I WAS READY TO SCREAM IN JOY BUT THEN IT SUDDENLY ENDED WE ARE SCREWED OVER BY THE WRITER.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. ok i predicted this in ep 5 or 6.. that this writer will flip W's logic going by what was shown up until then... there the guy came out of manga to real world.. here this guy will go into the game world..

going by your comments.. i think i was brilliant back then :P

dont say this is prequel to W, he will be the next faceless man shooting there and there lol wkwk saddddd

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

HJ got into the cab, and put on her lenses while in the cab. She reached a place, and she got out of the cab and ran.

At that same place, we see some players almost losing to NPCs, then a dark shadow came and started shooting the NPCs. We can see it is JW.... End of episode with his silhouette.

Arrrghhh..... what kind of ending that is???

JoJrCXi.jpg

7rftd3t.jpg

Oh gosh ... pardon me the writernim's mind went 'blackout' for the ending:sweatingbullets:

13 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:
14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This is so odd Fox bride Star had a strange and annoying ending too.

oh yes that ending was ridiculous too...and it was similar to this one. I hope it´s not going to be a trend

Hahaa... i feel this one is worse *whisper* at least the other drama the female lead ran ran ran and still gets to hug the male lead. :P

Now I know why SJJ did those interviews so early..shes on the run. She better run and never come back...gosh this is the worst ending ever.

DxW8SenV4AAMuEB.jpg

We will never know what happened to JW? and why are people fan boying of SJ for creating such a dangerous game... did I miss something? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

well..I think I'm kind of expecting such "richard simmons" ending but still hoping the writer to surprised me but... I'm overestimated the writer... it's HB and PSH bring me back to soompi but I need to cooollllll down now... [[Switch off the server]] 

Edited by Jillia
Please try not to circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 6

You know, they bothered to show that HJ put on her lenses while in the cab... The least they could do is to show her seeing him, even from afar.... I don't know how much of the ending is the writer's idea or the PD's idea....

Just like Fox Bride Star, I don't feel like watching the final with subs. I should probably make it my personal policy never to watch a finale raw, but wait for subs, so I can understand fully and appreciate the wrap up. It's really hard to bring myself to watch with subs now because I am so not looking forward to watching such ending again.

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

I can´t really be sad about the ending because all of your comments are cracking me up...I got tears running down my face:joy:. Thank you everyone for all the laugh :joy:

true, I feel like I am in support group or something.:tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

13 minutes ago, silvianage said:

Anyone know any site I can lash out my anger to SJJ ? This is a total lousy and messy ending wasting Hyun Bin and PSH talent

This is good one... yes u should and do me a favour please send my  “warmest “ @@@??? regards to her and tell what a wacky job well done... my 2 months watching this so called new genre drama has just been wasted...

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

We will never know what happened to JW? and why are people fan boying of SJ for creating such a dangerous game... did I miss something? 

nah the crazy is.. I mean, the writer SJJ, she wants us to see her perspective of this too real crazy world? Yeah the world maybe that mean, like the company, the Jone company is really crazy I think to still launch the game after what happened to JW sacrifices etc, the world is that bitter. That's why we watch drama, at least it doesn't in drama lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

is that possible..? I mean when Seju was in dungeon, I assumed he was still a human, still in his human form.

But for Jinwoo, didn't he turn to dust...?

Yeah so it’s a bit confusing.. JW turned out to become a Bug before he was a Master while SeJu to begin with was the master so in order to reset the game Emma had to get rid of all bugs so JW had to disappear as well for the reset to happen. However, considering he was the master there was a slight twist to it all that he didn’t completely disappear but rather became stuck only in game as someone who could fight against NPCsss

i don’t think he became an NPC but not even a user... idk what he became lmao :joy:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7

I really can’t digest the from worse to worst. How can it happen. JW is an NPC after clearing everything. The ex wives had happy ending ? I don’t Mind if Su Jin died but JW missing as the CEO of the company who founded it and now successful is not even there. I don’t mind if   HJ and JW Did not end as a couple what but at least They should meet again and JW as a CEO just like how they met in Granada. But at least they should meet at the end . 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 6

Just now, bairama said:

nah the crazy is.. I mean, the writer SJJ, she wants us to see her perspective of this too real crazy world? Yeah the world maybe that mean, like the company, the Jone company is really crazy I think to still launch the game after what happened to JW etc, the world is that bitter. That's why we watch drama lol

they are indeed crazy as the CEO is still emailing with former CEO ... but yeah ita magic :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Now I know why SJJ did those interviews so early..shes on the run. She better run and never come back...gosh this is the worst ending ever.

it's better to put on the lens and teleport yourself to writernim. ..and vaporize her into thin air...

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Let's ALL OPEN A FORUM OR SOMETHING TO GET JUSTICE...ANY IDEAS ???

What about opening a GoFundMe campaing...so that we can buy a plane ticket to go visit the writer  and have a potentially not nice talk with her. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

They wasted HB and PSH power couple..  I said they?  No no ITS ONLY WRITER WHO WASTED. 

ATLEAST ONE HUG WRITERNIM ..NO?  ..ATLEAST HOLDING HANDS.. NO?  ATLEAST SMILE..  NO?  ATLEAST HJ SEEING JW FROM FAR... 

WHY SUCH AN ENDING... WHYYYYYY 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2