[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

4 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Because he was a human not an NPC and master so he was almost in Seju’s situation being locked up in a prison 

From what I understood SJ purposely locked himself in that dungeon to hide from NPC. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I'm off to watch W drama again after this..i need to heal my heart..huhuhu

i really can't accept the fact that after they only show JW silhouette shooting the NPC and that's the ending!! WTF..I need to see more of his handsome face you knowww!!! I patiently waited and thought they will show HJ gonna meet JW at the park and it didn't happened.. this is the worst weekend I've spent in my whole life watching kdrama! Huwaaaa

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, capslove said:

SJJ should be banned from writing. She's a mess. I'm so disappointed now. Psycho writer!!!!  The leads didn’t end meet at the end and barely had screentime lol.Worst ending ever.  

Where are you SJJ?

DxW4GyfVYAAHe3J.jpg

be sure to target her bulls eye :lol::lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

after watching this scene again and again (the ending)... I conclude.. He is become Emmo with a gun not a guitar (peacekeeper) or still a gamer, why still gaming tho when your third wifey become is there:blink: gahhhh I feel so dumbb T~T this is very traumatic first experience watching live how a drama end T~T

thanks for all here.. It's fun to vent this all together here.. Gnight and hope this nightmare vanish like the ash magically, too magically..

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I guess JW is still a human and not an NPC because he  shoot the other NPC. But what is he doing playing games instead of going home to the woman who had cried a flood of tearsforhim. Is he a game addict now? 

As for the writer....she better watch her back because angry fan NPCs are going to visit her tonight. 

We send the NPC’s to SJJ house tonite!:sweat_smile:

I can’t get angry with the ending, I just want to laugh and laugh and laugh till I become a Zombie myself and Haunt SJJ!:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This is so odd Fox bride Star had a strange and annoying ending too.

Believe it or not, I have not watched the final episode with subs. Still in denial that it has ended.

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

oh yes that ending was ridiculous too...and it was similar to this one. I hope it´s not going to be a trend

Gosh, I really hope this is not going to be the trend, but seriously there has been many vague ridiculous endings recently.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Watching the final episode... I have mixed feelings. Again, I'll have to watch the Eng subs to make sure I understood correctly but, Se-ju says something along the likes of Jin-woo possibly still being in the game's dungeon since he became master level, even though the game reset. He said he went there too while on the train arriving to Granada, just people couldn't see him. 

I don't really understand how the whole game matrix works and I don't even really care at this point as long as it means our hero is alive somewhere.

I'm glad Hee-ju wouldn't give up on Jin-woo. Her character wouldn't have been consistent unless she continued to wait for him, which of course she did. 

I'm just annoyed that they didn't get to see each other the whole episode!!! And not even at the end, though I suppose the hope of them meeting again is satisfying in a small way. 

Unlike some of the other episodes where I found the flashbacks redundant and unnecessary, I absolutely loved the flashbacks in this episode, especially about Hee-ju and Jin-woo's encounters. I loved looking back at each step of their relationship, and especially the ending montage of their scenes... That made my fangirl heart happy. I loved that they layered the audio of Jin-woo  saying  he missed  her with images of them staring at each other, and then going back to the beginning scene where it all started with him at her doorstep in Granada... with Jin-woo smiling at Hee-ju. That was so beautiful. 

Without a doubt, I absolutely believe those montage scenes were the director's creative way at making up for the scriptwriter's lack of properly wrapping up the romance. He probably couldn't shoot new scenes without a script, but he made good use of the old ones so we wouldn't be left completely hanging. 

Plus those Jin-woo and Hee-ju scenes are effective in taking us, the audience, back through each stage of their romance, and at the same time, helping us say goodbye to them too as they find their way back to each other. 

All in all, not a bad ending.

Also, Park Shin Hye is a goddess. No wonder they always say so about her during interviews and press conferences. She really is so beautiful in a natural way... Didn't think I'd be fangirling more over her than Hyun Bin (who is all kinds of handsome and hotness) but Shin Hye really is such a beauty. I hope they do another drama together soon. 

I might write another one-shot fanfic sometime soon, but if I do, it will be about Park Shin Hye and Hyun-Bin and not their MotA characters lol I really like them together. 

• Like 17

man, good thing im watching another romantic drama of tvn right now. I just have to move on from this richard simmons ending!!!! It's like the romance part was just an icing on the cake, to lure us into watching the richard simmons game. I felt cheated! I want justice!!!! richard simmons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please try not to circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

From what I understood SJ purposely locked himself in that dungeon to hide from NPC. 

Yeah u are right and that’s why I said “almost” in his situation.so SeJu said no matter how much he thought about it since he became master there was a high possibility he was locked up in a prison where only NPCs could have seen him. But how come users can see JW idk.. writer couldn’t wrap her head around her own ideas for the ending lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Because he was a human not an NPC and master so he was almost in Seju’s situation being locked up in a prison 

is that possible..? I mean when Seju was in dungeon, I assumed he was still a human, still in his human form.

But for Jinwoo, didn't he turn to dust...?

• Like 6
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

anigif_enhanced-7899-1433346250-11.gif?d

i don’t ever drink this much but the ending to this drama..I just have to.

off to bed I go. Maybe I will wake up feeling sober.

edit

@Kasmic is it alright for me break the deal and change the zombie profile pic? After this ending, I’m traumatized by NPCs and zombies . I need to cheer up.

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Thanks 1