[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

so... the drama already ends?:blink:

First of all, thank you very much for recapping @katakwasabi @Kasmic @ktcjdrama @bairama @imels I hope I don't miss any names..

uhmm... so it has ended... Idk what to say about the ending hahahahaha

the show kept being amazing for me until before Jinwoo turned to dust, and as for the rest of the show... I'm gonna watch it with subs tomorrow and reorganize my thought:sweatingbullets: I did say I want the ending to be clear happy ending or clearly heartbreaking sad ending, but I don't think this ending can be categorized into one of the two endings I mentioned, soooo Idk LOL

Good night chingudeul:D (I might still stay lurking to read comments here:P)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 4

What’s that ? What ending is that ? What’s the point of JW sacrifices when I’m the end he was not even in the company at least to be the CEO again . There’s nothing wrong with game anymore . He should be back in his company at least he had proven that he’s correct that something was wrong with the game and he corrected everything at least he must get a happy ending but till the end his life is miserable and meaningless . I don’t really understand the writer . And where is the scene they shoot in Budapest and Slovenia . My goodness this writer is crazy . 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I was just waiting til this series ends, just to watch it marathon!! But with your responds about the ending here make me so confused whether to watch this or not...?! What's going on..?! Is this worst than even W-Two Worlds..?! :sweatingbullets:

DON'T EVEN THINK OF WATCHING.. I'M FEELING LIKE AM TOP IDIOT WHO WATCHED AN STUPID DRAMA COZ OF THE ENDING

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, frankreich said:

Since Sejoo discussed about that Instance (?) Dungeon to the IT guy... and with Jinwoo being an NPC (really!?)... I think they’ll be able to find a way to bring him back. The episode should’ve started with Sejoo finding a way to bring Jinwoo back. Why did it take them a whole year to do just that? The ending could’ve been the actual Jinwoo returning.

Yessss, could not agree more

what a waste

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, frankreich said:

Since Sejoo discussed about that Instance (?) Dungeon to the IT guy... and with Jinwoo being an NPC (really!?)... I think they’ll be able to find a way to bring him back. The episode should’ve started with Sejoo finding a way to bring Jinwoo back. Why did it take them a whole year to do just that? The ending could’ve been Jinwoo returning.

Wasted too many time on unnecessary scenes! 

Im so traumatized from this ending. I cannot accept or understand it. 

Im not going to watch the final episode. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

I guess JW is still a human and not an NPC because he  shoot the other NPC. But what is he doing playing games instead of going home to the woman who had cried a flood of tearsforhim. Is he a game addict now? 

As for the writer....she better watch her back because angry fan NPCs are going to visit her tonight. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 10

I CRIED THE WHOLE EPISODE TO BE FRANK THINKING ABOUT HOW AN IDIOT I AM.. JUST PRAYING HARD FOR AN HAPPY ENDING.. I FEEL SO BAD NOW.. WRITER I HAVE WATCHED DRAMAS MORE THAN 200.. BUT THIS IS THE WORST ENDING SERIOUSLY...

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

This is GOLD! I want to copy it!

Memories of Wasting My Time.

Argghhhh

How come JW didnt die? Its so weird. If all the others really died. What is so special with him that he doesnt even die when stabbed in the chest. Even when he is a lump of ash he suddenly returns to his human shape again. So confusing

Because he was a human not an NPC and master so he was almost in Seju’s situation being locked up in a prison 

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Lol this is so much more worst than W... in W couple got their happy ending and spent enough time on romance... writer just screwed up this one so bad... I loved W... but MOA she just disappointed in these last 2 episodes way badly..

Couple got a happy ending in W. And IDK why but, I hoped that at least in MOA it could be somewhere near a happy ending. Now I don't know what kind of ending is this..:blink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

This is so odd Fox bride Star had a strange and annoying ending too.

oh yes that ending was ridiculous too...and it was similar to this one. I hope it´s not going to be a trend

• Like 5
  • LOL 4