[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

I was just waiting til this series ends, just to watch it marathon!! But with your responds about the ending here make me so confused whether to watch this or not...?! What's going on..?! Is this worst than even W-Two Worlds..?! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

What!!! That’s really the ending!! I never thought it will be that kind of ending!!

5 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Yup the end... so mad.... writer could have at least made them see each other... wow... nope she totally messed up the ending 

This ending is nothing like I imagine. I am left with so many voids. I just..

i am not going to watch the final episode now tt I know this is the ending

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Since Sejoo discussed about that Instance (?) Dungeon to the IT guy... and with Jinwoo being an NPC (really!?)... I think they’ll be able to find a way to bring him back. The episode should’ve started with Sejoo finding a way to bring Jinwoo back. Why did it take them a whole year to do just that? The ending could’ve been the actual Jinwoo returning. I need the subs. Maybe those two random guys thought he’s an NPC because of his level. But he DID flicker like Cha and Secretary. Whyyyy....

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

It's my first time joining here and I just have to say this.. I wasted my time!!!!! I dont care about the game, I dont care about anything else but the OTP. Shucks what did just happen? So their scene on the fitting area was the best they can do? WTF! Really????!!!!!!!! What a waste

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am so disappointed with the ending.... Arrrghhhhh!! I can't believe it ends like that... Or are they setting a stage for a sequel??? Still, it could've ended in a better way.......

Sigh, I think it's better for me to go play the Guess the Abs game so I can forget about this traumatic ending!

Exactly, i need something to forget this drama ending.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

It's an open ending! I'm so disappointed with the ending scene!! richard simmons writernim!!!! Seriously I'm sure this open ending will make viewers leave more hate comments than the positive comments!! I wanna see more JW and HJ scenes!!!! huwaaaaaaaa 

The staff who shared the pic of PSH & HB walking together for the ending of this drama and said it will be a happy ending..My Foot!! LOL

I want Hyun Bin & Park Shin Hye to work together again in other drama!! This drama really break my heart!!! I'm crying!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please try not to circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Memories of Wasting My Time more like it!

This is GOLD! I want to copy it!

Memories of Wasting My Time.

Argghhhh

How come JW didnt die? Its so weird. If all the others really died. What is so special with him that he doesnt even die when stabbed in the chest. Even when he is a lump of ash he suddenly returns to his human shape again. So confusing

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

I was just waiting til this series ends, just to watch it marathon!! But with your responds about the ending here make me so confused whether to watch this or not...?! What's going on..?! Is this worst than even W-Two Worlds..?! :sweatingbullets:

Lol this is so much more worst than W... in W couple got their happy ending and spent enough time on romance... writer just screwed up this one so bad... I loved W... but MOA she just disappointed in these last 2 episodes way badly..

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, trust3 said:

What an ending .... 

Aaaaaaa ... maybe there’s MOA season 2 

there’s a possibility bcoz the ending is hanging just like that

Never mind.  I don't want to be tortured again. :angry::angry:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

@wenchanteur do you still have that soju? :blink:

Seriously thank you guys for recapping its been fun exchanging post with you. I will have to say that I am not a fan of this kind of ending (I am a sucker for that happily ever after time jump kind of finale). But hey this might be the magic that everybody's been trying to sell to us and I bought it :tounge_wink: and just like in magic we all know that we're in for a trick but still goes for it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9