[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

뚜혜 ♡

·

This will be the last translations about the Teaser. Hope with all what the K-Netz comments will hype you guys to watch it later. I put a lot of effort doing this since I want to feel all the excitement in this comeback to me. It’s working and I’m getting there already ^^

Cr: the owner

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Excrept from Park Shin Hye’s Vogue Taiwan IV....relate to the drama..

Please share with us the character of the role in the tvN new drama "Reminiscences of the Alhambra"? What kind of play is this play? 

Now shooting the tvN new drama " Memories of the Alhambra". It is expected to be aired on TV by the end of this year. ( Dec 1)

This play is about the fantasy story of the character played by the actor, Hyun Bin, who happened to live in the old hotel I operated. In the play, I am a girl who is very strong in life and willpower. This is a little different from the role that the audience has seen me in before. The character "Jung Hee Joo “ I play is a very cute girl. I am working hard to shoot, I hope everyone supports and loves.

One of the happiest or most moving things recently? 

No matter where I am always supported by my fans, I am most moved and happy! I used to see there were fans watching me in Spain.They heard the news that I went to Spain to film...the fans, or the Korean tourists who happened to meet me. I am very grateful to them. Because of them, I feel that my heart is very warm.

Note: please excuse any errors in my understanding in google translation of the article..

https://www.vogue.com.tw/culture/tv/content-43218.html

• Like 5

EXO fans are so supportive to the casts and crew. Here is one of the casts sincerely thanking them. Im so glad that the casts are enjoying the filming process and the atmosphere is a friendly and supportive one. ;) 

Filming is  back in Korea.  FIGHTING!! cheerleader2-smiley.gif?1292867568

• Like 5

Nothing. I saw EW on KBSWorld. He was promoting his movie I just realized Hyun bin has dimples!:wub:

Looking forward to this.  I'm not  a big Park Shin Hye fan but I like watching her. I always remember her in Stairway to Heaven. Plus I cried much during that one scene in Tree of Heaven ( she was shouting and crying Yoon Soo Oppa. over and over) this probably my favorite of her dramas. Good acting. She was 16 or 17 or 18 back then I don't know.

Anyway, waiting for this drama.

• Like 2

Thanks all for the shares and comments...makes the waiting for Dec 1 more bearable. Do understand many who avoid the thread in case of spoilers.....but....none available! The production team has been very successful in keeping the secrecy....:D

I am counting 5 weeks instead of 7 because I am sure we will have lots of goodies to speed up the waiting in last 2 weeks before Dec 1...Press Conference etc

@Kasmic...below is another comment of interest from the same account  you posted above that throws some light on the feel, mood and environment at the filming scenes...

There is dearth of one of a kind plot but SJJ can always be trusted to come up with a totally unique and creative one. With AR theme thrown in ...it becomes totally pioneering. The comment below reaffirms that.

Also, the words “Bellismo” and “ Beautiful” checks out for all.....the cast, the setting...and the trailers released until now ...:thumbsup::love:

DoqShj4X4AAX1OM?format=jpg&name=large

via lolastarlight

@jongski...Yes, HB with dimples and all...his pics from MV promos and latest ones from BIFF are :love:

...one does not need to be a big fan to enjoy a drama. Maybe, this one will bring you closer to liking her more than before and MOA will replace STH and TOH as her best drama for you ? :blush: ( cried a bucket but great performance and yes she was 16)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Requerdoes De La Alhambra | Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye - Premieres on December 1 Scriptreading Video page 20

Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye and Chanyeol show off Their Acting Skills At “Memories of the Alhambra” Script Reading

Note: I’ve taken the liberty of putting the conversation between the characters in the script in spoilers who do not want to know what they are talking about...

i know there are some who just want to watch the drama..]

ce48781f29c34c5db1475576a62dde1a.jpeg?s=

On October 7, tvN released the first script reading for upcoming drama “Memories of the Alhambra” on their official YouTube channel.

The video starts with all the actors and crew gathering in the meeting room. Park Shin Hye jokingly tells Hyun Bin that Chanyeol is her younger brother. The cast introduce themselves and their characters. The director, Ahn Gil Ho, addresses the cast, “I hope this can be a drama where we help fill each other’s difficulties.” Writer Song Jae Jung says “I hope we won’t lose our strength and keep pushing till the end of the drama.”

The video shows Hyun Bin getting into character as investment company CEO Yoo Jin Woo, looking fierce and assertive.

Spoiler

His character seems a bit arrogant but charismatic as he says “ No need to thank me. I bought it at that price because it was worth that much. I’m a businessman; I don’t waste my time.” He then gets angry, shouting “ If I lose this, it’s all your fault!”

Park Shin Hye shows off her character, Jung Hee Joo’s clumsy and unique personality as she makes the whole cast burst into laughter through her lines.

Spoiler

Her character seems flustered as she says “You’ve seen me perform? Where?” She shows her character’s honesty, saying “My dad’s been through a similar fraud situation.” Her unique charm shows through the way she talks to herself, saying aloud “Calm down. Don’t get worked up. Don’t make any mistakes. Stay calm.”

EXO’s Chanyeol plays Jung Se Joo, Jung Hee Joo’s trouble making younger brother. The mysteriousness of his character is shown through the way he slyly and subtly delivers his lines.

Spoiler

His character calmly asks, “Is this Yoo Jin Woo’s cell phone number? You know CEO Cha Hyung Seok right? You guys are friends.”

Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye reveal a moment where their characters are talking to each other, with Hyun Bin asking

Spoiler

if there’s any empty rooms and being flustered at Park Shin Hye’s response that there are no rooms except for a single room on the sixth floor, with the catch being that the elevator isn’t working. She then recommends him to find another place to stay. The two characters bicker back and forth and their relationship slowly progresses as they start wondering more about each other’s strange personalities.

The rest of the cast also get into their characters as they read their lines with passion.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242297wpp/watch-hyun-bin-park-shin-hye-chanyeol-show-off-acting-skills-memories-alhambra-script-reading

@snowhninpyae...the translated script reading between the characters of Yoo Jin Woo, Jung Hee Joo and Jung Se Joo and PD’s comment is here ....if not for the whole video...

• Like 6

@lduc that FMV just made the teaser rather intense lol!

@LyraYooand @maris1 thanx for the First Script vid and ongoing updates. PSH is so cute. She's already calling HB "Oppa!" :heart: I know Oppa can mean anything still just hearing how easy she was able to say that makes me believe they are indeed close and comfortable already. 

and I love the "No, No elevata!" :lol: The whole room was laughing at that scene. HB reaction is like mine. The anticipation is more higher now.

Spoiler

and this scene.. 

HeeJoo seems like Dory:lol:  or just a smart girl whom takes things lightly and remains positive. How else can one push thru the hard times lol! 

3dfb43235511d867b9d2e896099e80b5.png

Is it December yet?

Dang it, it's only October. :lol:

dory-gifs-05.gif

• Like 5