[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

either he narrated from heaven or he is not dead :lol:

Not dead!

Where is his body?? From the live stream, I think only Papa had funeral..

I think he is narrating from the heaven's stair case..you know that loooong stretch of stairs..then the angels or demons whatever must have changed their minds and decided to send the poor guy back to earth..

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Ok bunch of people is now playing the game ...theres heaps of NPCs

REALLY??? cmon who did this WHY? are they still playing it. People are seeing them play thinking they are crazy fighting nothing. 

The game is being promoted and in the media. Park is speaking to the media about the game.  

HJ is making guitars at home. She leaves and sees people playing the game....its snowing so she goes into a cafe and meets PArk

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, siddy09 said:

Not dead!

I think he is narrating from the heaven's stair case..you know that loooong stretch of stairs..then the angels or demons whatever must have changed their minds and decided to send the poor guy back to earth..

I mean after the amount of tears that HJ had cried to flood heaven they better give him back :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Not dead!

JW is in the dungeon, ask SJ where the dungeon is.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

I did not expect this faulty game to be released.

It has caused death. Why are they releasing it. Yissshhhh

But the bug has been debuged so it should be safe to play now

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Time jump to one year later. Lots of press. It's the wedding day of GHR. Some people of entertainment news are making comments on her wedding. About her involvement in the JW investigation and stuff. She married a much older bald person, lol....

Cut to Sojin giving a speech. In honor of her father. I think about the inheritance. Park was there. After that Park and Sojin walking and talking. Sojin wondered why JW is not contacting Park yet.

Cut to a park, where many people are swarming heading to one same direction. Game is on again. Passersby are recording the players. We see players everywhere in the city playing the game. A reporter is covering the news. People are queuing up in toilets to get their first sword. There are lines of people buying the smart lenses too. Stock price is up. Lines everywhere for stuff that can help players refill their energy. But then there are news about accidents happening due to playing the game. Press conference by an official, then another press conference by Park.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Sarang21 said:

But the bug has been debuged so it should be safe to play now

Doesnt matter. It still is faulty. The bug was debugged by a person and that person is now a lump of ash. I have no idea how they are going to bring JW back alive. Hua3 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 7