[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

As JW sitting looking at Seo's pile of white dust, Emma appeared. He walked towards her.

In present, Park was sitting at exact place as JW. He got a call from HJ because she was expecting him to arrive. He told her he has something else to do. He told her he is at the church. As he turned, he saw Emma.

Back to JW with Emma, conversation as per preview, but before that was Emma asking that it's been hard, isn't it. JW said, now it's all done.

Present time ~ Park walked to the front of the church. He discovered another pile of white dust. It belongs to JW.... :o Park was stunned.

HJ arrived at the church. She asked what's going on. She saw the white dust and asked what is it. Just then, all the white dust floated into the air. We see NPCs disappearing all over the game realm. Then a glitch of light swiped through the church and everywhere, then swiped back, while all the computers at JOne went wrong... Everyone panicking what's going on... ~ ads

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Is it in the fanfic section? I would love to read and I will, once my head clears with the withdrawal symptoms of MOA.

Yes, I put the link in this spoiler. There's only one episode, it's more of a preview for now. There are also some nice visuals.

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

It takes at least a week for me to recover from a drama that I have invested in with my time and brain cells. I am sure you must understand that feeling too. Hehe..

And yeah, I am a vigilant spectator. Even in everyday life, I just happen to notice things that are completely oblivious to the person standing beside me. So, I can totally relate to you. Also, that is one of the reasons why I like writer SJJ's work.

You want feedback, I will nitpick your work..;)

I understand the shock you're talking about, but it happens so rarely. This kind of masterpiece is very rare. I know it's going to be a very long time before I find a drama as cool as MOA. I will need something of the strength of "Jang Ok Jung, living for love", from which I will not recover, it is endless. A life of torments and waiting.....
And I have to admit, I never recovered from "W". Sometimes I wonder about my mental health...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Morning. Park in his office. He wrote an email to JW. Telling him what's going on. He said the funeral of Prof is done. As proof of murder is not found, nothing can be done. Then he said some other stuff that I can't follow too much.

Park entered a room somewhere. He saw a piece of cloth sticking out of the closet. It's SJ hiding inside. He opened it, introduced himself calmly but SJ asked him to close it. because it's raining. He's so scared. Park told him it's real rain. Poor SJ. I think he's having PTSD....

As Park was leaving the house, SJ came down. He asked about JW. Then he told Park some stuff about Emma and JW. Park asked where HJ is. We see HJ entering the church. She remembered what SJ told her about Emma. Then HJ started calling out where are you where are you, and she started crying.

SB came to the church, ran inside and found HJ passed out in front. He brought HJ back, and HJ is put on IV in her own room. When morning came, she got up and tore it off, and went to the church again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7