[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Rough translation.....Hyun Bin about Park Shin Hye & Memories of the Alhambra

Dn88ZsHU4AA_t_W?format=jpg&name=900x900

Dn88ZsGVYAISnSO?format=jpg&name=900x900

MOA uses a lot of new elements so he is very curious about the outcome. He need to wear spectacles and enter the game which is not easy. Each scene uses several kind of filming methods.

So it’s very challenging for him and he wants to film with good sense of responsibility. He wants to meet audience with new kind of story but he is very curious about it too because the drama needs a lot of post production works

Dn8-OeiU0AAIRYJ.jpg

About working working with Park Shin Hye...It’s very good because Park Shin Hye herself has a very good personality so he feels happy filming with her...

credit  HeeJoo @ice_macchiato on twitter

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억- Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye - Premieres on December 1

Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye attend the first script reading for new tvN drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'

By yckim124    34 minutes ago    771    147    1

park-shin-hye,hyun-bin

The cast of 'Memories of the Alhambra' attended the first script reading.

The new tvN drama is described as 'suspense romance' about a man experiencing mysterious incidents at a hostel during a business trip to Spain. Hyun Bin is playing the male lead, Yoo Jin Woo. Park Shin Hye is playing the female lead, Jung Hee Joo; the owner of the hostel. 

The two lead stars, as well as actors Park Hoon, Kim Eui Sung, Kim Yong Lim, Chanyeol, Han Bo Reum, and more attended the first script reading. Pre-production filming started early back in May. 

The first episode is scheduled to air in December. 

park-shin-hye_hyun-bin_1538059534_aa.jpg

• Like 4

Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye matching from the first collaboration

channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/0…

DoIPryfUYAAiIog?format=jpg&name=medium

OSEN = Reporter Kang Seo Jung] The scene of the script reading with the main cast of the drama "Memories of the Alhambra" was revealed.

tvN's "Memories of the Alhambra" (script: Song Jae Jung, production: Ahn Gil Ho) scheduled to be aired in December is a suspense romance drama. It tells a story of the CEO of an investment company Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) when he encounters strange events at the hotel managed by Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye) on his business trip to Granada, Spain.

The drama "Memories of the Alhambra" started filming in May to enhance the quality of the work by producing half of the drama in advance. The drama's script reading featured most of the cast members, including scriptwriter Song Jae Jung and director Ahn Gil Ho, along with the main cast such as Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye, Park Hoon, Kim Eui Sung, Kim Yong Rim, Chan Yeol, Lee Seung Joon, Min Jin Woong, Jo Hyun Chul, Lee Si Won, Han Bo Reum, Ryu Abel, Lee Hak Joo, Lee Jae Wook, and young actress Lee Re, etc. The scene on that day was prominent with the realistic acting skill of the actors and the script with a coherent structure which arose the curiosity right from the beginning. The reading began with the special determination of director Ahn Gil Ho when saying, "Finally, it started. So far, everyone has been making efforts to make something so dream-like come true. I want to give the viewers a good work with high quality."

DoFSCzqVAAAU8h8?format=jpg&name=small

Hyun Bin has perfectly transformed into the role of an investment company's CEO Yoo Jin Woo - who is extraordinarily talented and originally was a doctor of engineering with innate competence in game development. He grasped the core of the drama by skillfully adjusting the pace. Hyun Bin constantly depicted two different images as his character is someone who is, on one hand, fearless and adventurous to the point it's reckless yet cold and sarcastic on the other.

Park Shin Hye played Jung Hee Joo, the manager of Hanin hotel in Granada, Spain. She is somewhat clumsy at the sense of practical economy and on the contrary, full of diverse artistic sensitivity. With her bright and bubbly charm, Park Shin Hye portrayed Jung Hee Joo in a way so lovely that the whole studio burst into laughter. In particular, Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye have depicted an image of a man and woman connected by a special fate right from their first meeting in such a realistic manner that everyone in the filming studio got immersed in a blink of an eye. The romantic suspense taking place in Spain's ancient city is also an element which arouses people's curiousity.

In addition, the enthusiastic acting of the actors - those who helped the dramas shine with their strong presence in any of the works - contributes to increasing the tension of the work. In the drama, Park Hoon plays the role of the competitor Cha Hyung Suk who has made a deep rivalry with Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin); Kim Eui Sung takes the role of Cha Byung Joon who is a famous teacher and Hyung Suk's father at the same time; Kim Yong Rim is Oh Young Shim - Jung Hee Joo's grandmother, who lives and cares for her grand children in the unfamiliar land of Spain; Chan Yeol plays the role of Jung Se Joo - Hee Joo's troublemaker brother, etc. All actors who appeared at the scene not only completely transformed into their characters but also attracted the public's attention when showing the impressive collaborations at the first script reading.

Production crew said, "This is the scene of the script reading which left great impressions with the coherent script of scriptwriter Song Jae Jung, who has never failed to meet the expectations of the audience, along with director Ahn Gil Ho, who will direct the drama in a precise way, and the harmonious combination of the actors who worked hard and lived with the character with a special personality right from the first practicing. This romantic drama will make the viewers' heart flutter with lively content that catches people's eyes in just a moment. It is expected to make the audience unable to take their eyes off the television screen. Please looking forward to it until the first episode is broadcast."

In addition, "Memories of the Alhambra" is also a work with a large-scale casting when featuring the trustworthy actor Hyun Bin and actress Park Shin Hye. This is also a drama under the collaboration of scriptwriter Song Jae Jung - the one attracting the public's attention with her special imagination through "Queen In Hyun's Man," "Nine-Times Time Travel," "W," etc. and director Ahn Gil Ho - who showed off his thorough and emotional directing through "Stranger." The drama has received much attention right from its production

[ So very excited to see the pics and the articles about the script reading....finally ...if I may say so! I believe the script reading took place a long time back in May just before the MOA took off for Spain for the drama filming....

To see it 2 months before the airing of 1st Ep on Dec 1 was unexpected but very much welcome. It seems the promo for the drama has started. Let’s see what other forms of promo will be seen in the coming weeks. :blush:]

• Like 3

wonder if it will be a serious take on love O2O..

as in.. enter game, out of game.. 

i can't place it where i have seen (was it heroes, US tv serial).. where this girl goes into game world and is a samurai, in real world she is peter parker.. but like spidey can turn into ninja even in real world..

and she is trying to save her dad in the game world

maybe was a movie..

But ya, basically saying, all these going into virtual world have similar motif,.. fun nonetheless.. because there are no physical laws :P

• Like 3

Already 19 pages!!!!!
This is the drama I've been waiting for the most since it was announced.
For good reason, it is written by Song Jae Jung, the writer of "W".
I don't expect it to be better, it seems impossible to me.
But it's going to be exceptional, I'm sure. A drama that will be far above what has been shot since the end of "W".
Unfortunately, I will avoid reading too much of this forum thread, as I expect to be spoilered hard.
Have a good day, everyone!

Edited by wenchanteur
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wonder if it will be a serious take on love O2O..

as in.. enter game, out of game.. 

i can't place it where i have seen (was it heroes, US tv serial).. where this girl goes into game world and is a samurai, in real world she is peter parker.. but like spidey can turn into ninja even in real world..

and she is trying to save her dad in the game world

maybe was a movie..

But ya, basically saying, all these going into virtual world have similar motif,.. fun nonetheless.. because there are no physical laws :P

Lol. With all the respect, but I could not hold myself, I indeed had fun reading your post! The drama will be awesome, I strong believe in the writer, director, actors and actresses. And the staffs have been working hard to bring the best. Fighting. :)

• Like 1