[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

I'm having a mental roller coaster here with the plot twisting and how they gonna solve everything tomorrow? I just cant adapt with this writer style.  

I'm never getting over Emma stabbing Jin Woo. Never! It came out of nowhere and was downright disturbing.

The last thing Jin Woo needed after suffering so much for a year is to be stabbed by someone who has the face of the woman he loves.

DxRxqWQWkAUQ8ap.jpg

Have mercy on us please..a happy ending for this two. Can’t believe we didn’t have a scene between them & there’s only one episode left. Why did he stand up in front of her house and didn’t dare to go see her? Why do he keeps torturing himself when she is the only peace in his life?

Edited by capslove
  • Like 5
  • Sad 8

13 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Maybe he plans to marry Emma to end all of this? Hahahaha

Luckily i didnt throw anything since i was laying down lol

@Kasmic the emma twist was not really a twist i would say. Because i did expect her to be evil before. Haha. But the key became a dagger was a great twist. And he stabbed him in the heart. No mercy shown. Hoho

JW is near immortal in this game. He gets attacked in all directions but still survive. He even survived a stab to the chest. Hua3

I'm feeling the same, Emma being evil wasn't really a twist, but to have the became a dagger and stab JW in his heart... WOW:crazy: and every fantasies JW might have about Emma now broken LOL

My personal wish for Jinwoo-Heeju closure tho, if they don't have a clear happy ending (not an open happy-like ending), then I want it to be heartbreakingly sad ending, like a very heartbreaking one, I'm such an evil.

I might regret myself saying about a sad ending:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

so maybe in final episode he need to get stab again by Emma and he need to wait until 100% to finished the game??

My guess is that he needs to stab Emma with that dagger. Emma died and game glitch ends. JW freed from game. I don't mind JW stabbing Emma. If she is evil, she has to go. Besides, Emma is not HJ.

But I don't know how they're going to resolve the murder of Prof... in his hotel suite... :unsure:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

so many flashback and repeated scene from previous episode... without those flashback..the drama probably 12 episodes only LOL

Prof Cha is dead and i cannot imagine what is the ending to JW's life?? Police will probably suspect him as a murderer for 3 person!! This drama is making me crazy!!

so maybe in final episode he need to get stab again by Emma and he need to wait until 100% to finished the game?? i seriously couldn't understand without subtitles..

I hope we will get more PSH & HB scene together in final episode!!! Chebal!!

Yeah so that’s what I am thinking too... for him to completely wait to be stabbed for all this to end. Idk SeJu came back though... he is prob useless... can’t even man up to fix it lol

Just now, yuhotarubi said:

In my opinion, we're either seeing JW sacifice himself to end all of this and let Emma stab him, or HE take the key and stabs Emma with it.

Oh wait... Emma was the start of this all... so maybe she had to be stabbed for it all to end???

twist to the story of key’s heaven and Fatima’s hand... oh my God lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Tomorrow is the last ep but they have not shown the one they shoot in Slovenia and Budapest . JW went to see Emma is Emma going to take JW with her in Slovenia . Hahaha . Why he didn’t ring the bell he promised HJ that he’ll be bck in the morning . Why why why...... so sad . More tense tomorrow’s ep. Didn’t even show HJ but Emma and JW.   Only. What’s going to happen....

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

My guess is that he needs to stab Emma with that dagger. Emma died and game glitch ends. JW freed from game.

But I don't know how they're going to resolve the murder of Prof... in his hotel suite... :unsure:

Ohh. This is plausible indeed. He stabs emma next. 

Unless they are planning to reset everything when emma/virus/glitch is gone...

I too dont know how papa cha's murder is going to be resolved and how JW won't be a prime suspect. Even if there are cctvs in the house, the right thing to do when you see an unconcious person is to call an ambulance. Not go away and stare at your gf's house :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Maybe he plans to marry Emma to end all of this? Hahahaha

Luckily i didnt throw anything since i was laying down lol

@Kasmic the emma twist was not really a twist i would say. Because i did expect her to be evil before. Haha. But the key became a dagger was a great twist. And she stabbed him in the heart. No mercy shown. :ph34r:

JW is near immortal in this game. He gets attacked in all directions but still survive. He even survived a stab to the chest. Hua3

hahaha you and your twisted mind!

Noooo!! Jinwoo is for Heejoo only. Emma stabbed him because she's jealous of Heejoo :P

Emma, better not let me see you, I'm gonna trip you on your feet, tie that red veil in your hands and put zombie mask on your face :rage:

28 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I need subs to undestand better but yeah, we spent 14 episodes looking fir him and then he was no help whatsoever -__- 

we better give SJ back to Emma :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Can we talk about how Prof.Cha was a total richard simmons for setting JW up to death by opening the servers again and unleashing the NPCs on him ?? 

Edited by Jillia
Please try not to circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

money? the company?

But he's already the boss. If he keeps eliminating key people, it would be hard for the company to sustain. Jone stocks will for sure plummet with news of Papa Cha's death in JW's hotel room to boot!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

But he's already the boss. If he keeps eliminating key people, it would be hard for the company to sustain. Jone stocks will for sure plummet with news of Papa Cha's death in JW's hotel room to boot!

7 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I don't know, he doesn't like being proven wrong maybe ? Too much pride?

or maybe he is just really crazy...:unsure:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Tomorrow is the last ep but they have not shown the one they shoot in Slovenia and Budapest . JW went to see Emma is Emma going to take JW with her in Slovenia . Hahaha . Why he didn’t ring the bell he promised HJ that he’ll be bck in the morning . Why why why...... so sad . More tense tomorrow’s ep. Didn’t even show HJ but Emma and JW.   Only. What’s going to happen....

well at least he came back :sweatingbullets: tho HJ wasn't able to see him.:D

• Like 5

Hold on.. What did I just see???  Emma stabbed JW.. Whaaat ?

The last 5 mins was tearjerking when JW was staring at HJ house.. What's going on JW mind.. Why did he go to church again??  For what sake??  Just close the damn server forever.. Now even SJ is back,  for what reason JW is struggling so hard?

I'm confused... My mind is grrr 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4