[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

The game itself is not safe. The whole Seoul area are considered as the playing ground, right? So, if they want to make this game safer, they should set the boundary of this playing ground. Let say, Everland or Disneyland or USS or whatever large scale place - only this areas u r allowed to play and the non player are notified with signboard or something. So, the player will be safe, not to be run by a vehicle. And the non-player will be able to understand what the hell they are waving, shooting in the air like a lunatic. Excuse me. Even the park admin are able to keep the security or safety of the player. The cctv also can be set to monitor them. 

Anyway, I think JW is not missing inside the game. He must run somewhere, to bring SJ home. A day has passed since JW handed Fatima the key of heaven (which is not an Islamic thing and the scene was shot inside a church). We will see the flashback later on (hope so). In the preview, JW was seen with a crutch. It might caused by JW ran here and there while leveling to 100, forgetting the pain bcoz he was immersed so much in the game. 

Ok, back to counting days! Nite!

• Like 7

16 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

maybe you need to watch a decade long more...  you know.. to reach a higher level of understanding and accepting... 

anyway eonnie wish you good luck, Rookie....

Not sure why I would need to have watched Korean shows for a decade to understand character development but whatever floats your boat

• Like 1

@Kasmic I don't mind going happily insane for the drama.:D

The church scene seems unfinished, I'm sure the next episode we will have another flashback convo between EMMA and ZINU :D, and this is my version:

EMMA: "Whoa thanks for the key, I have been waiting for this" Emma smiled while looking at the golden key, Emma stood up happily and threw away her guitar. Zinu catched her guitar and slowly placed it down on the floor, confused.

ZINU: "What is that key for anyway" Jinwoo scratched his head

EMMA: "This is to open the SeJoo room at Alhambra palace hotel" Emma walked around behind Zinu. She looked at Zinu’s face closely admiring his handsome feature, dimples and his lips, she said "But, Yo, there is a catch!"

ZINU: "Lady, hurry up and free SeJoo, his sister is worry about him"

EMMA: "Why so rush Zinu, I heard you never rush divorcing your second wife, anyhow I have a secret question for you, if you can answer this, your quest is over, I will give you SeJoo"

ZINU: "Alright, shout it out" Zinu rolled his eyes, and made that iconic *tongue touching lip*  

EMMA: Who is the prettiest, HeeJoo or Me?"

ZINU: " What, I can't answer that, you know you guys have similar face, and quit playing a game with me already!" "by the way can you play a different song?"

EMMA: "I need your honest answer" Emma ignored Zinu's second reply.

ZINU: "I know you won't like this, but the answer is HeeJoo" Zinu moved few steps back  "Don't tell me, do you have a feeling for me?"

EMMA's eyes became wider and red, the smoke came out of her head and ears, her hands clenched, squeezing the golden key"

EMMA: "Wrong answer, I'm gonna punish you Zinu, .... You hurt my feeling" Emma cried, she cried a river, she put her hands covering her face  "You had me at Annyeong (Hello)"   *flashback at the first time they met at Alcazaba cafe*

Zinu: "Sorry Emma, but HeeJoo and I already kissed, we've been in a relationship for few days now"

EMMA: "Ahjussssiiiiii !!!!.... I won't let you go out of this room, I will keep you lock up in my dungeon! Forever!"

Emma locked the church door with her powerful hands from afar and grabbed an electric guitar. Now she's playing DeepPurple Smoke on the water Intro.

And so Zinu disappeared, and SeJoo is back.

• Like 4
  • LOL 19
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

This brought me the thought of a theory that now is her turn to play the game. When SJ was missing, JW gives his all to find him. And now he's missing. I guess HJ will try to find him as well. Only logging in to the game, she'll be able to see what normal eyes can't see. She has an access to find his whereabouts by leveling up. Just like how JW ever did. MoA 2.0 quest 》finding Zinu. The filming location in Budapest or Slovenia that was ever reported might be the place of their next quest journey. ;)

Bahhhh!

As much as I like the concept of MOA and would love to have both PSH-HB in season 2, but no, I just can't afford the thought of missing Zinu just like missing SeJu. Because then he will only have two scenes at the most- a desperate phone call, running and then returning home by the 14 episode. Nope! I will be deprived of Zinu's action, rifle scenes..can you imagine that??

Yeah, if they want a season 2 then, I can give them ideas..

-Emma and Zinu against the evil world. 

-Their enemies can range from zombies to desperate ex-wives to scary daddies to good-for-nothing oppas.

-They can only have each other as allies and no one else..

-They will have to visit Bathrooms to gain health points..*wink*

-Emma shall play guitar and Zinu will stare her as a reward for completing a level.

-And of course MinJu and halemoni will have special appearances..

That is ladies...Memories of Alhambra season 2 for you..:lol:

Netflix, darling, you must sponsor this one also..okay..

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

I sooo love the BTS... makes me want to kick off all the people around them to just give them privacy...! oh but wait, we wont see the BTS if i kick them out, right...? ok... can Emma shield them so no one sees them around...? and they both just be on la-la land with no interruption... or give them about another 10 more Breitling watch...so they don't rush it and just enjoy the moment...?!!:phew::phew::phew::wub::wub::wub:

now, as for the flashback... somehow, they do make me understand the flow... the game is so fast phase that even that rain in Alcazaba cafe didn't meant anything to me until i re-watched... makes you somehow connect the dots...i am actually glad visiting this forum thread as there are more brainy peeps here who dissect the drama so eloquently... their visuals are so destructively good that i can't read the subs!!! so i am stuck on either reading or just looking at them... i prefer just being hypnotize by their loving gazes to one another...! lol

but in a sense, i do agree on not having so much at this moment... as i only care now is that I GET MORE SCREEN TIME  of the COUPLE..!

oooppsss, did i said it so loud...? lol:tounge_xd:

p.s. i forgot to mention my fave part of epi 14... i got to have a better screenshot of my Sec Zombie...! he isn't too dark anymore! :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@PororoQueen lol:lol:.You are the best.I laughed out loud in the middle of night. My mom even scold me for that.

Can't wait for next week.I really love MOA.After watching episode 13 and 14 ,I feel Sastisfied and like the story even more..I don't mind if there is many question come out.I just love it.

Extra THANKS to @PororoQueen who make me happy after reading her little fanfic.Actually I'm depressed becos of some negative comments about the plot hole.And I also appreciate who point the errors and mistakes that i never know:wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, anony12345 said:

Not sure why I would need to have watched Korean shows for a decade to understand character development but whatever floats your boat

kamsahanmida for the respect...

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

sorry to cut your post...

p.s. i forgot to mention my fave part of epi 14... i got to have a better screenshot of my Sec Zombie...! he isn't too dark anymore! :lol:

chingu... I swear I bawled my eyes off with tears when this scene occurred... the expression in Jin Woo’s face when he saw his secretary slash bestie slash mr. cry baby appeared.. so so shocked.. sad... regretful.. sorry.. quilty... angry (with the situation).. disbelief.. all in a one face that only the almighty Hyun Bin can do... to those who said 16 episodes is not enough... guurls I am with you. this is a potential of a plumpy thrillerish sweet lovely cute awesome game and travel drama..  there are many possibilities that writer nim can dig out... but.. with this block buster 20 billion won budget drama... that means another 20 billion won or maybe more.. the actor is comeback in storm!

all I can hope is a season 2... with a happy marriage couple and their adventures ala Mr and Mrs Smith Korean version.. a movie is OK too.

ok we will wait for max 3 years because Hyun Bin is drinking the water from the fountain of youth and Park Shin Hye is an eternal Goddess...:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Eddy Kim ost feels like the spring is coming soon. But Without Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin??

I already miss them.:bawling:

And I felt a resetting is on the cards. IDK..memory loss or something of that kind or like HJ and JW are stuck in the game..

It will be happy ending but a weirdly happy ending, something that we will be dissecting for weeks to come..that I can tell you.

So, @trust3, no we are not going anywhere..we will be scratching our heads on this thread..:sweatingbullets:

@stargazer187 Yes, I guess misread your post. My bad. Anyways, HJ should be looking for JW just as she was doing in episode 14 but I think he will find a way out on his own. If  last week's episodes are really the clash between daddy Cha and JW, then he has to face him by himself. Also, server is down so I don't know what can she do in the game. But like you said, even I have zilch clue about what will happen. We can only speculate.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, sd24 said:

howhow come jin woo walking without stick in recent episodes?

He's always in game mode.

2 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

@Kasmic I don't mind going happily insane for the drama.:D

The church scene seems unfinished, I'm sure the next episode we will have another flashback convo between EMMA and ZINU :D, and this is my version:

EMMA: "Whoa thanks for the key, I have been waiting for this" Emma smiled while looking at the golden key, Emma stood up happily and threw away her guitar. Zinu catched her guitar and slowly placed it down on the floor, confused.

ZINU: "What is that key for anyway" Jinwoo scratched his head

EMMA: "This is to open the SeJoo room at Alhambra palace hotel" Emma walked around behind Zinu. She looked at Zinu’s face closely admiring his handsome feature, dimples and his lips, she said "But, Yo, there is a catch!"

ZINU: "Lady, hurry up and free SeJoo, his sister is worry about him"

EMMA: "Why so rush Zinu, I heard you never rush divorcing your second wife, anyhow I have a secret question for you, if you can answer this, your quest is over, I will give you SeJoo"

ZINU: "Alright, shout it out" Zinu rolled his eyes, and made that iconic *tongue touching lip*  

EMMA: Who is the prettiest, HeeJoo or Me?"

ZINU: " What, I can't answer that, you know you guys have similar face, and quit playing a game with me already!" "by the way can you play a different song?"

EMMA: "I need your honest answer" Emma ignored Zinu's second reply.

ZINU: "I know you won't like this, but the answer is HeeJoo" Zinu moved few steps back  "Don't tell me, do you have a feeling for me?"

EMMA's eyes became wider and red, the smoke came out of her head and ears, her hands clenched, squeezing the golden key"

EMMA: "Wrong answer, I'm gonna punish you Zinu, .... You hurt my feeling" Emma cried, she cried a river, she put her hands covering her face  "You had me at Annyeong (Hello)"   *flashback at the first time they met at Alcazaba cafe*

Zinu: "Sorry Emma, but HeeJoo and I already kissed, we've been in a relationship for few days now"

EMMA: "Ahjussssiiiiii !!!!.... I won't let you go out of this room, I will keep you lock up in my dungeon! Forever!"

Emma locked the church door with her powerful hands from afar and grabbed an electric guitar. Now she's playing DeepPurple Smoke on the water Intro.

And so Zinu disappeared, and SeJoo is back.

Haha, this is insane and funny

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I don't know who's enjoying more...me watching them or these two with their skinship and eyes smiling heartily

cr: kdramaharma IG

I know right... just looking at them makes you giggle, but it seems like they are in their own bubble that I don’t want them disturbed at all...!!!

Spoiler

I know SH is in a relationship right now, but why do I feel like i want a more mature man for her... like that ahjussi type you are so ready to devour her!!! 

Hahaha... is there any rated R fanfic on this two that are out yet? Pls PM me... just want more on this two..!!! Really..!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

look at this cutie :wub: I think HB adores her for this. he said in many interviews about MoA that PSH's sunny bright attitude make the mood on set is sunny bright like her.

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I don't know who's enjoying more...me watching them or these two with their skinship and eyes smiling heartily

Dw5nCUWV4AAXLf3.jpg

I'm really curious what's the convo between them bcz they seem not in the middle of shoot (I mean they are just chatting).

Spoiler
36 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Dw5nCUPU0AAA4Yi.jpg

Dw5nCUFUwAE8sg3.jpg

HB (Jin Woo) sure loves to tease PSH (Hee Joo) vm, altho the reaction is different irl and in drama lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 6