[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

41 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Thank you for the live recaps! 

my head literally hurts (hate early morning shifts) but my quick guess is that JW is now stuck wherever SJ was and the narration is from him in the space of where he is stuck :blink: I hope this isn’t the case and he is just hiding from those cops. 

His two ex wives are driving me more insane than the game is <_< 

I know right?? Like one is a total b**** and one is so weak she committed survive... like I get it she has been through a lot but still I thought that was a weak decision o her end

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

where r we? level 100?

Yes JW made it to lev 100, he gave Emma the key and then we dont see him anymore. HJ was trying to find him but no luck.

@yuhotarubi no there isnt 2 HJ, shes just remembering what happened in the change room with JW. That was the last time she saw him and was going back there to see if he was there.

i think the game is still on.  As HJ was looking for JW - walking back to Myeongdong she was shot by 2 NPCs.... This still happened despite JW giving the key to Emma , so the quest hasnt finished and was only able to free SJ. Maybe he left Seoul because he doesnt want HJ to find him and is near  Prof Cha. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Kk guys last post for now so promise.. I really hope I am wrong.

guys what if like some of us still think JW is still stuck in the game and is still the biggest threat to NPCs??? And prof Cha ID is not deleted cause of an error so he ends up wanting to kill or get rid of JW??

i mean at this point idk where we are gonna end up with next week lol 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I didnt join tonite recaps due to testing my latest toy, blueray dvd which can play external hardisk. So, end up rewatch DOTS. I go through all 5pages since and what I learnt :

- JW HJ kiss inside the changing room

- Yeay, to level 100 but why JW dissapear afterwards. However, the preview shows JW is ALIVE! Yeay to that. 

- Sec Seo show up to save JW. We will miss u. I dont know how to decide either keep Sec Seo inside the game or try to delete them (both decision is sad) 

- JW exwives are headache. Pity to JW for marrying them. He made bad decision. 

- Err.. SJ comeback is real, right? He looks like he was the same as a year ago. 

So.... HJ, be strong and continue supporting JW. WE n JW needed it! Ok, preparing to watch ep14 with subs now. 

• Like 7

Can someone make the gif ?PLEASE.The sence where jin woo sent Hj on the taxi.Hee joo look back Jw with worry and sorrow .That is so heartbreaking look at them.I got carried away and even i can feel my tears. SOB SOB SOB.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I... thought we were getting a beautiful hug scene not THAT !!! 

are u complaining? :lol:

just watched netflix stream.. and I dont want to think abt what will happen next week. Coz based on what I understand on the preview JW will now take the responsibility on the business side (maybe bcoz SJ is back). But not sure tho as preview sometimes mislead the flow of the scene. So back on my original decision to just wait and see what will happen next.

But seriously with JW intelligence.. wondering how he decided to get hitch with those women :huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I was watching the preview of ep 15. It seems like Professor Cha is burning charcoal (?). Is he planning to kill jinwoo in his house? Locking the door with the charcoal burning and jinwoo looking weak at the end of the preview :cry:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Just watched with subs... not much comment except for the two ex-wives... seriously...

- YR is digging her own grave, making false testimony regarding JW... I really want to throw a zombie at her. What's the deal with her rage? Just because she couldn't get any money from her divorce and now she is determine to wreck JW, Sojin and Prof....

- Sojin committing suicide... I'm now starting to be convinced she has something to do with Cha's death. The news report of YR going to the police sent her to text JW a "sorry"... Why? Shouldn't she be happy now that the person who supposedly kill her husband is being investigated? Or she is feeling guilty for implicating JW for something she has done? She must've known something that made her feel sorry towards JW.

Preview, translation from Netflix:

Male voice: JW must have completed the quest. He was right. He said SJ would come back.

Park: Then JW would be back soon.

Male: I was wondering if you heard anything from Prof.Cha

JW: I've already told you.We will survive together and die together.

Prof: You're telling me that you cannot fix this then.

Prof: Remember what I told you earlier?

HJ: Do you not know where he is?

SJ: I don't know. I didn't kill him. (must be talking about Marco)

Park: Someone must take responsibility for this. You and I must be held responsible.

JW: Now, only one story remains.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Cut to HJ walking the streets, looking for JW? She met an NPC who shot her and she immediately died and logged out. She logged back in. Got shot again, but she logged back for the 26th time now. 

... MJ walked out the house and saw something afar and called out frantically to HJ to come out. HJ heard her from her room and rushed down. She pointed to the shadow afar. HJ walked up and it's SJ!!! HJ teared up... me too.... end of episode.... Arrrgghhhhhh, what happened to JW???????

So the game is fixed! And Sejoo is back!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

This time I can not believe what I see. i even don’t have courage to say what would happen during JW and Cha’s meeting since they are not in game mode anymore. If it’s true maybe the 2 last episodes will tell about their battle. I hope JW will survive and meet HJ  and finally happy ending though the chance is slim. Kudos to the writer!

The game is scary and dangerous, if I am HJ I will not log on into the game. How come she walked around and get shot many times??

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, imels said:

This time I can not believe what I see. i even don’t have courage to say what would happen during JW and Cha’s meeting since they are not in game mode anymore. If it’s true maybe the 2 last episodes will tell about their battle. I hope JW will survive and meet HJ  and finally happy ending though the chance is slim. Kudos to the writer!

The game is scary and dangerous, if I am HJ I will not log on into the game. How come she walked around and get shot many times??

She needed to find the love of her life :D... I guess I would do the same too if there's a man like JW in my life who is missing :P

I wonder about the one more story remains that JW talked about in the preview. What would that story be about? It seems like about the company.... Why would Park said they both have to take responsibility? For wrecking Cha's life? I mean with his father and his wife? :huh:

Oh well, at least with SJ back, and knowing from preview that JW is still alive, I can patiently wait for Saturday to come...

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Thank you for the live recaps! 

my head literally hurts (hate early morning shifts) but my quick guess is that JW is now stuck wherever SJ was and the narration is from him in the space of where he is stuck :blink: I hope this isn’t the case and he is just hiding from those cops. 

His two ex wives are driving me more insane than the game is <_< 

Since SJ reappeared after JW reach level 100,  JW now went missing instead. He gave his key to Emma for the last quest to open the gate of heaven, cud it be when the gate opened SJ came out but JW enter it becos he wanted to hide from the cops? Therefore he was trap in the 'heaven' until the next player came along, reach level 100 & open the gate again..I suspect that was how it happen to Seju. He already reach level 100, so he hide in the heaven's garden until someone else reach the same level open up the gate so he can get out. But now the problem is Park went against his former superior instruction & shut down the server...luckily in the preview seem like JW managed to return...dunno after how long or if it is just a flashback.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, lxands said:

Since SJ reappeared after JW reach level 100,  JW now went missing instead. He gave his key to Emma for the last quest to open the gate of heaven, cud it be when the gate opened SJ came out but JW enter it becos he wanted to hide from the cops? Therefore he was trap in the 'heaven' until the next player came along, reach level 100 & open the gate again..I suspect that was how it happen to Seju. He already reach level 100, so he hide in the heaven's garden until someone else reach the same level open up the gate so he can get out. But now the problem is Park went against his former superior instruction & shut down the server...luckily in the preview seem like JW managed to return...dunno after how long or if it is just a flashback.

No, sejoo is still at level 94 as we saw on the user roster screen...

I think JW finished the game, logged out, that's why Choi couldn't locate him in the game. He somehow escaped the cops at the church and now need to deal with Prof Cha.

• Like 8

Can somebody please get rid of Go Yu Ra ?? Somebody get her in the game and let her get killed by some NPCs like she's so annoying -_____- 

Edit: this came out too harsh and too evil, just put her in Jail for false testimony then and get her off her celebrity high horse

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Now JW is missing, SJ is back!! And we have to wait one week again to find out!! Sometimes I regret watching this live.. the torture of waiting 1 week is real!! 

Before that, usually JW cannot log out, can he? I mean, has he ever logged out before now? He can only rest when the server shuts down. Now he gave the key to Emma, unlock SJ, and then he hides in the game because of the cop? So confusing.... 

I don’t understand why SuJin sent message to JW and wanted to kill herself. Don‘t even think of YuRa. Wondering how JW can marry her in the first place? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3