[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

” I’m doing well” Park Shin Hye The Goddess beauty

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003301378

DktT2SwU0AAOAvr?format=jpg&name=small

[ Shinhye  ( Jung Hee Joo)  posted pics on her IG Aug 16 from Hungary where she is these days for the filming of Memories of the Alhambra alonwith the rest of 5he cast until first week of Sep....

The lower one seems to be in a church....filming setting? 

Chanyeol as Jung See Joo her brother in MOA also posted on his IG too.....his pic reminds me of similar house in Granada with Mural on the wall.....filming in similar surroundings??....I wonder?.]

Spoiler

Dkuml5NUUAAMznY.jpg

Chanyeol IG Aug 16
  • Like 2

Park Shin-hye dazzles in Spain

Updated : August 15 2018

Actress Park Shin-hye looks glamorous in any outfit -- and she proved it once again with recent photos taken in Spain. 

On Tuesday, Park’s agency Salt Entertainment shared behind-the-scenes photos of the actress’s recent photo shoot with fashion magazine W, via its social media account. 

Captioned “Flowers of the flower, Shin-hye flower. Spain Granada. Heal yourselves with Shin-hye,” the photos featured the actress clad in an exotic purple dress. 

She also poses against a backdrop of red flowers, with her curled pitch-black hair making a stark contrast with her fair skin and red lips. 

Park stars in tvN’s new drama series “Memories of the Alhambra,” which is set to air in the second half of the year.

(lotus@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201808151152010132665_2

• Like 2

Chanyeol filming at the railway station....

No sign of HB and SH....as expected

are their scenes so few that they cannot afford to show us a single pic too? :D

pic cr as taggedDk4FtrZXsAAYGx8?format=jpg&name=medium

Dk4Fs2vWsAIgmjp?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

Dk4FsDiXoAENu8K?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Dk4FtBxXgAA7f-o?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 5

From SH’s stylist they have said their goodbyes to Budapest....

And now from another source below it seems they are  headed for Slovenia to continue with their filming abroad...

They are expected to return to South Korea in beginning September

Dk9rSsLUcAAr_8_?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 6

On 8/18/2018 at 7:29 PM, maris1 said:

Chanyeol filming at the railway station....

No sign of HB and SH....as expected

are their scenes so few that they cannot afford to show us a single pic too? :D

Lol! Dying here of laughter! We are all impatient to see them together , but the production is really playing hard to get and see! Lol. Let’s be patient ! :D

mean time let’s enjoy this breath taken views! Just WOW! :o

DlDzpZyXcAAogli?format=jpg

DlDzrFDWwAMj404?format=jpg

Cr: as tagged

The team from MOA might be filming here! :D

• Like 3

@alcides14ahjumma....We don’t have much choice but to be patient! Below too as you can see....never together...:lol:

But actually now I don’t have any expectations until October end...because right now HB has a MV out and another one coming next month. Also, with Netflix collaborations like MS they don’t seem to start publicity lots before telecast......so I am good..:D

@JojoCx3....I know SH will definitely go....she is already friends with DO since their MV  Annoying brother together and now Chanyeol. But, even if she had not been she loves music and regularly attends concerts:D

Below is HB ( in same jacket and jeans from Granada to Girona to Slovenia :D ) filming today in the vicinity of Hest ( Art gallery row ) in Ljubljana, Slovenia 

cr galerijahest via mylovelybinnie  

DlHbgQEVsAEU0-8.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, maris1 said:

@JojoCx3....I know SH will definitely go....she is already friends with DO since their MV  Annoying brother together and now Chanyeol. But, even if she had not been she loves music and regularly attends concerts:D

Yes def. Also she's Taejoon's gf and he's bff with Chanyeol .. but that concert already happened and I think she didn't go otherwise we would've seen photos of her or heard about her going.

• Like 3

On 8/21/2018 at 6:43 AM, maris1 said:

@alcides14ahjumma....We don’t have much choice but to be patient! Below too as you can see....never together...:lol:

But actually now I don’t have any expectations until October end...because right now HB has a MV out and another one coming next month. Also, with Netflix collaborations like MS they don’t seem to start publicity lots before telecast......so I am good..:D

Me :unamused:waiting! When I see them :scream: Lol! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The saga of missing OTP continues...with everyone else being captured on film but them ....our fate that I have become resigned to...

Here is Min Jin Woong ( Seo Hung Joon) swimming in the beautiful Lake Bled, Slovenia...He plays the role of the secretary to Yoo Jin Woo ( Hyun Bin)

The visuals of this drama are not a joke....from the cast to the setting...

would be worth watching for just that even for a non-interested viewer

@alcides14ahjumma.... I think you have a long wait as far as seeing HB-SH together are concerned, my dear friend!:D

i see the first trailer coming out in October with Press conference in Nov. We will be very lucky if we see a magazine spread of them together....

DlSzl8qX0AAZTno?format=jpg&name=medium

DlSzk5yX4AE8vjT?format=jpg&name=medium

Pic ctto via Lolastarlight1 on twitter

• Like 4

DlSzl8qX0AAZTno?format=jpg&name=medium

Cr: as tagged

Wow, just Wow! Let me see Shin Hye , mister cameraman move to the left! Lol! HB is looking in that direction maybe Shin Hye is there? Lol! I am losing it! Bad bad TVn . I hope after HB’s movie promotion we can see them together! Uhhhh!  :D 

Indeed, this drama is worth to watch.”! These images, kind corrupting my innocence ! (Lol):rolleyes:-_-:blink:( pervert ahjumma . Lol). CAN HELP, he looks hot! :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

It seems SH may be returning home today from Slovenia since her stylist is flying back....

So much assumptions and guess work based on the people surrounding the cast and those involved in the drama production....

what have they done to us...turning into a stalker??? :scream:

@alcides14ahjumma.....sorry to convey the wrong impression but that’s not HB but the actor Seung Hoon Joong playing the character Min Jin Woong swimming in Bled Lake. He plays secretary to Yoo Jin Woo(HB) in the drama

• Like 3

3 hours ago, maris1 said:

It seems SH may be returning home today from Slovenia since her stylist is flying back....

So much assumptions and guess work based on the people surrounding the cast and those involved in the drama production....

what have they done to us...turning into a stalker??? :scream:

@alcides14ahjumma.....sorry to convey the wrong impression but that’s not HB but the actor Seung Hoon Joong playing the character Min Jin Woong swimming in Bled Lake. He plays secretary to Yoo Jin Woo(HB) in the drama

Lol! He does look hot! Our eyes will be full of hotness from the casts! November where are you! I love guessing games!  lol ! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So Chanyeol didn't film in Solvenia with the rest of the cast .. means in the drama when they're there he will be somewhere else?! something happens to him? cuz we seen blood on his shirt when he was filming in Budapest?

• Like 3

@JojoCx3...somehow, I feel we will not realise in some places where a particular part of the drama has been filmed specially when it’s indoors....simply because of similar setting, landscape etc of the places.

Did you notice that HB has been in the same jeans and jacket in Hungary which we saw him in Granada, Girona too

So, If Chanyeol was not in Slovenia does not mean he will not be there. 

Just my feelings...:)

Though, something did happen to him because there were blood stains on his T-shirt in the railway station pics in Hungary...as you pointed out

so many conjectures because of lack of drama related info.:blink:

• Like 5