[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Today IG & Weibo

DjVJqaWVsAE0lRV.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1qnbJg4Aw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ah7xqm5on2bu 

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye IG update 2018.0.7.30 

It’s not a secret that I had a really delicious meals last week :blush: Heheh Thank you :heart:   cr:@YYSY_

DjU38M_VsAAZEdN.jpg

DjU3_GLV4AAT8JR.jpg

https://weibo.com/2414346194/Gsi9EF5H5 

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye Weibo (2018.07.30)

Thank you. Because of you guys I had delicious meals and have a good time filming!! Everyone stay healthy!!! I want to meet Chinese fans too       cr:@YYSY_

• Like 3

According to his Aug schedule, Hyun Bin is to leave for Hungary on Aug 12 for further filming of the Memories of the Alhambra. HB will be shooting for Vogue Magazine on Aug 9 before that...

cr bini.love

Needless the say Park Shin Hye should be leaving too at that time or around that..

:grin:

• Like 6

Park Shin Hye thanks Krystal for sending coffee cart to 'Memories of the Alhambra' set

By elliefilet    9 hours ago    7,819    3,687    9

Krystal,park-shin-hye

SHARES
Park Shin Hye thanked f(x)'s Krystal for sending a coffee cart to the set of tvN's 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

SEE ALSO: [Interview] Ask anything and everything: Let us know your questions for IN2IT!

On August 2, Park Shin Hye posted the photo below on Instagram with the message, "The most beautiful Soo Jung, thank you for the coffee cart. Because of you, we had a refreshing filming despite the 40C weather. World angel my love <3 Hahaha. Be happy."

In the image below, you can see the coffee cart has banners that say, "Because our pretty Shin Hye unnie shouldn't get hot <3 Only Shin Hye unni for Soo Jung."

How sweet!

Krystal_park-shin-hye_1533214498_20180802_parkshinhye.jpg

cr: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/park-shin-hye-thanks-krystal-for-sending-coffee-cart-to-memories-of-the-alhambra-set

• Like 8

Park Shin Hye Thanks f(x)’s Krystal For Sending Gift To Drama Set

park-shin-hye-krystal.jpg
SHARES3K

Park Shin Hye got a gift from her friend and former co-star Krystal of f(x)!

Park Shin Hye is currently filming the upcoming drama “Memories of the Alhambra,” and on August 2 she shared a photo of herself on Instagram enjoying a cool drink in front of a coffee truck on set. The banner on the truck includes a photo of Park Shin Hye and Krystal with the caption, “Because our beautiful Shin Hye shouldn’t get too hot,” and a message cheering on the cast and crew of the drama.

Park Shin Hye wrote, “A coffee truck from the most beautiful Soo Jung [Krystal’s real name], thank you. Thanks to you, we were able to beat the 40°C [104°F] heat while filming.” She tagged Krystal on Instagram and wrote, “my love, the most angelic. Hehehe I’m happy.”

Park Shin Hye and Krystal previously appeared together in the 2013 SBS drama “Heirs.” Last summer, Park Shin Hye sent Krystal a coffee truck on the set of “Bride of the Water God.”

“Memories of the Alhambra” also stars Hyun Bin, Han Bo Reum, EXO’s Chanyeol, and more, and is slated to air in November.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/02/park-shin-hye-thanks-fxs-krystal-sending-gift-drama-set/

• Like 7

well...well...look who we found here?! If it isn't Binnie & Shinhye! Finally...a sneak peak of our OTP :blink::w00t: :sweatingbullets:

Their ninja skills are no match this time for the savvy fans  :P Seriously, they both looked great :wub: 

it sure raised my excitement a notch and that laugh by Binnie was bonus ;)

Djpac-BU8AAGsxj.jpg

Djpac9_U8AEK7P7.jpg

Djpac9_UwAIW5fe.jpg

ctto

• Like 10

@rori0711  : It made my day, dear friend! :kiss_wink:

Finally! Our OTP together!!!

Hats off to the fans who captured them together at Incheon, Seoul! 

Thankyou ....

They look absolutely fantastic in one frame...interacting as well!

HB laughing as he talks to SH :love:

November wait now feels extremely long ....nearly 4 months still !:bawling:

• Like 7

Wow can't wait to see Memories of Alhambra. November seem to take forever. I really miss seeing Hyun Bin in drama and this will be my second time watching Park Shine Hye. Hopefully this drama will hit big for both. They look very cute together although the shot is not clear. That laugh from Hyun Bin sure brighten my day. Park Shine Hye look shy there...:wub:. Love the chemistry already.

• Like 7

Hello everyone ;)

The upcoming  drama I'm most looking forward to!

I never thought of the Hyun Bin/Park Shin Hye pairing but it sounds fun. I like them both.

And this writer is just great, propably the kdrama writer with most unique plots of them all.

I'm a bit confused though because it seems the story changed? Now just a  travel story or? No Augmented Reality component anymore? Or it's still there but they simply changed the synopsis to keep that part more of a mystery?  Cause there are still games and programners mentioned. Someone explain please??

I really liked the idea of AR themed drama, I hope they didnt completely remove that part!

Oh and here's a cute BTS filming video I saw on YT in my recommendations:

PS. The full video title couldn't be seen until you clicked the vid, only "HyunBin&PSH spotted at incheon" ....misleadingly it looked like dating news lol. Thought "Did PSH break with CTJ and start dating HB now what!??!" until I watched the vid. Clickbait :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

On 8/3/2018 at 10:24 AM, rori0711 said:

well...well...look who we found here?! If it isn't Binnie & Shinhye! Finally...a sneak peak of our OTP :blink::w00t: :sweatingbullets:

Their ninja skills are no match this time for the savvy fans  :P Seriously, they both looked great :wub: 

it sure raised my excitement a notch and that laugh by Binnie was bonus ;)

ctto

Why is PSH so shy lol?

Overwhelmed to be working with a big name like HB?

When did filming start? Maybe she hasnt gotten comfortable with him yet cause not enough filming together yet. PSH fans is she always shy at 1st with costars?

It might be awkard on screen if she's not comfortable yet with her costar and might affect chemistry. I hope not, hopefully that picture is just misleading lol

• Like 4

@intrariver If there is one thing I've noticed about kdramas, it's that Korea knows how to write killer stories, but they are clueless about synopses. I think the summary for SJJ's last drama was something like, a man and a woman in their 30s fall in love. The woman is a surgeon. Um...we're talking W here. There was a LOT more plot that that!! So I am not too fussed about the summary. She wrote W, QIHM, Nine... SOMETHING interesting will happen in this drama. :) 

Speaking of, I'm looking forward to seeing PSH and Hyun Bin, yes, of course, but it made me smile to hear that Kim Eui Sung will make an appearance in this one, too. Hopefully for his sake he is saner in this one...or at least has learned to lay off the drawing a bit. :)

• Like 7

@intrariver : Hi 

you are right about a number of conjectures floating around about the plot ...AR being one of the earliest one. I feel that we most probably will see it in the drama. It’s based on two things...fighting scenes were filmed in Alhambra involving warriors from past and secondly there are a few number of characters with video games background and expertise.

in regards to the pic at Incheon...it seems that it’s not HB with SH.

Also, SH is a thoroughly professional and seasoned actress with excellent chemistry with all her costars. I have no doubt that will be seen yet again with HB too. That’s why cannot wait to see them in Nov :D

The drama starts November 19 and ends Jan 8 "..

• Like 8

20 hours ago, aafmzm said:

thanks @aafmzm for the clarification. Sorry guys, too good to be true eh :blink:

nice play there by Lee Hakjoo blindsiding us :lol: he doesnt look bad on a lighter note.

Binnie & Shinhye together in one scene remains a Top Secret :ph34r: 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, maris1 said:

@intrariver : Hi 

you are right about a number of conjectures floating around about the plot ...AR being one of the earliest one. I feel that we most probably will see it in the drama. It’s based on two things...fighting scenes were filmed in Alhambra involving warriors from past and secondly there are a few number of characters with video games background and expertise.

in regards to the pic at Incheon...it seems that it’s not HB with SH.

Also, SH is a thoroughly professional and seasoned actress with excellent chemistry with all her costars. I have no doubt that will be seen yet again with HB too. That’s why cannot wait to see them in Nov :D

The drama starts November 19 and ends Jan 8 "..

Hi :)

Thanks so much for explaining/reasurring me about AR element! 

I was worried that theyd come up with a great plot only to change it/completely remove the best part of it :sweatingbullets:

Oh so its not even HB in that pic :P. Ahahha then it really doesnt matter that PSH is being shy to a random person.

Oh and please don't misunderstand me. I'm annoyed over too many people claiming PSH can't act etc., when that's not the case. Please don't think I'm among those annoying PSH naysayers. The girl has a charisma than can make any role shine. Can't say that of some other actors. She even works well with very much older actors. Compare her acting out an innocent nun that became great despite role kind of weak character vs some other actresses who would've ruined thar character because lack of charms (won't mention any names to prevent annoying people/fans of those other actresses). I have faith in HB&PSH, that's what I' afraid of actually. I'm  trying to be sceptical on purpose of ANY possible thing so that I won't build up my expections skyhigh for this drama ha ha. That's why I also doubted changed plot/synopsis, I'm trying to not expect too much from a drama that seems to have it all. Everything about it  sounds so amazing I'm afraid this is too good to be true. I did that with Goblin only to not end up liking it. Lesson learned. It's better to not allow oneself to get too excited in advance, that will spell a disaster.

Now since everything looks perfect so far let's hope execution is great as well. Once this starts airing and IF it turns out just as great as it seems only THEN can I allow myself to get fully excited.

Nov 19 seems too far away :tears: ....Will be hard to not get excited though, too much time for anticipation to build :P

• Like 5