[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

30 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

but he already explained they are not able to overwrite original feature at all.. so original geo tagging in the original program's reference database clearly can't be manipulated :P

Ohhh. Maybe i missed that part when they said the original cant be tweaked. Hoho

32 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Instead, i would have just created multiple logins :P and sent a troop of people to help him

This is a great idea. Deploy bots to login and save JW from that dungeon. Ahh. Why didnt programmer dude think about this. Or even JW himself. Now i remember Pokemon Go players having multiple accounts or multiple phones to capture pokemons hahaha.

Now, I have another question. Where is the original server for the Alhambra version of the game? JW wrote to shutdown the server, where is it? I thought the original server would be in Granada too. I don't know much about gaming and servers hehehehe

• Like 5

Is there anybody else who doesn't like SB?

1. He always all up in HJ's business
  2. He tries to interfere in her relationship with JW
  3. He runs his mouth too much
  4. Keeps claiming he's family but we know his real intentions
  5. He punches a crippled man
  6. He pushed HJ twice when she tried to get him to stop fighting
  7. He even tries to use her guitar that she worked on to once again attack a crippled man

This man needs to know his place and also realize he doesn't have a chance with HJ.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

1. He punches a crippled man
  3. He even tries to use her guitar that she worked on to once again attack a crippled man

This man needs to know his place and also realize he doesn't have a chance with HJ.

you are discriminating against people! :P

Wel, i don't hate him for doing anything to JW because JW deserved every bit of it

But, pushing HJ away.. that was wrong but HJ doesn't care so why should I

Quite honestly the only one i do care for is the game.. and the brain of the game (as in the GAME itself.. not SJ or server or anyone else).. pushing is least of my concern when a serial killer is on lose

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

4. Keeps claiming his family but we know his real intentions
  7. He even tries to use her guitar that she worked on to once again attack a crippled man

Every time I see SB I want to punch him in the face. If that counts as “doesn’t like.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Notice the light at the end? Idk but could that possibly be Emma appearing out of nowhere? Like someone said, Emma could be seen as a healer. I don't think Secretary Seo will be appearing :tears:so it might be Emma coming over (somehow???) to heal JW. That's if she is a healer.

2 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

4. Keeps claiming his family but we know his real intentions

EXACTLY!!!! I swear I wanted to just punch him in the face when he started hitting JW.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, morningpanda said:

Notice the light at the end? Idk but could that possibly be Emma appearing out of nowhere? Like someone said, Emma could be seen as a healer. I don't think Secretary Seo will be appearing :tears:so it might be Emma coming over (somehow???) to heal JW. That's if she is a healer.

that's torch/flashlight

HJ called the palace staff , remember.. its real humans who have come to save the day

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Cr: the owner

39 minutes ago, morningpanda said:

Emma or the Master or/and SJ? :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Were anyone taking attention of the last preview, the suppose to be kissing scene? We can see PSH was wearing white boots the same boots she wore during wrapup party. Does it mean the suppose to be kissing scene was shot just recently? I was barely seeing PSH wearing the same outfit from her drama and wrap up party. Did anyone think of it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I have a theory 4 what's happening n Memoriesofthealhambra .Se joo and Marco were playing the game reached level 90 and no one were killed in reality before. Until someone else know about the game . Maybe wn they gave the game to dr Cha. Someone hacked the game.they modify the game to change the vital signs of the player by effecting their brain in some kind of psychological mind game. That they already can feel the pain as they got injured for real and die. Someone that are close and watching them. that hacker also wn someone died. He modifies the game again & introduce him as NPC in the game.I don't think the game's crazy n itself. I think there's a crazy evil man controlling it. Maybe the father himself or he hire someone to get revenge 4om Jin woo . and Se joo body is the only body is missing . So i think he is the only one is still alive in this crazy game. Like we r facing a murdere in the real world who kill the people and make NPC like them in the game .

I wish he is her friend as he is annoying as hell. I think he will harm hae joo and jin woo in the future. And why he moved with them to Korea . 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

4. Keeps claiming he's family but we know his real intentions

Dun worry, granny has set him straight back to his place, right out of their home. I feel suffocated watching him. Such a hypocrite. At least if he was honest abt his feeling to HJ, his action is more forgiveable, but hiding beside the word "family" but acting like he owns HJ is sumthing else....

• Like 8

4 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
Cr: the owner

Emma or the Master or/and SJ? :rolleyes:

I think it will be real people with torches . The people hee joo called them at the end.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Since the wait for Saturday is long and daunting, so I ended up listening to the OSTs of MOA(on repeat mode:phew:). Although, OSTs rarely give any hints of the plot but I was particularly hooked by the lyrics of the latest OST sung by George. It starts with a question, 'is this a terrible dream?' and the reply is "I am afraid that it is reality". Hence, the rhetoric question that most of us ask, that whether JW's condition is due to hallucinations or whether it will end up being a pooff..dream; I can safely say that it won't be the case.

Then there is another question later in the song, 'will the morning still come?'. This is more like, we fans asking whether there will be a happy ending or not, and although the song doesn't answer this question but it does hint to something more positive. It says in the next line that,' even after this moment(dark) and the long night has passed..I am the one who doesn't fall apart or change'. It probably is eluding to the fact that it is indeed a dark and long night(more like the long night of GOT:rolleyes:) but when it is finally over, JW would be of those who don't end up being 'changed' or in other words turned into some character of game. 

This song is particularly interesting because it translates what JinWoo actually feels when he is vulnerable and that there is nothing but 'cold air' which surrounds him. Overcome by fear and this strange, unknown feeling, he doesn't want to open his eyes. I think it refers to his own suppressed fears and emotions that he is reluctant to address. 

Then there is this OST sung by Loco and Seungeun which also has English lyrics, 'I will lead you with light'.. 'light' is probably the flashlights that will rescue JW courtesy HeJu..hehe..

Surprisingly, this show has meaningful, well thought out lyrics and they are not just random. After Kill me, heal me's OST lyrics, only MOA's lyrics have managed to impress me..

Do listen..:)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

I'm neutral about him. I dont feel anything that makes me want to punch him. I thought what he said to JW was ok if seen from his perspective but i don't agree with his actions. Maybe he was too enraged or whatever feeling he feels. Maybe he does feel emotianally attached to HJ and her family as a secondary family member. I dont see him having a crush eventhough the character description says so, i see him as overly concerned with HJ and thats all.

I do think it is plausible that SB might be the third person involved in the game as some of here have speculated. 

6 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

@enigmatic_zephy I'm not discriminating. I don't excuse JW's actions but SB should not be hitting a crippled person regardless. Also a man should not put his hands on a woman for any reason (pushing is one example).

Or...dont hit people regardless him/her is fully-able or disabled. Both genders should keep their hands to themselves, it is not ok for a man to put his hands on a woman but it is also not ok for a woman to put her hands on a man except if its for self defence.

• Like 7

Ok, Im done with the sub ep 10 and Im still tear stricken with the loss of a dear loyal friend/ secretary/ ally Seo Jeong Hun :bawling: That attack felt like it was premeditated all those warriors and terrorist attacked at once ambushing JW and Seo to a point where they couldnt escape or fight back.  It felt like the purpose was to not only kill but separate them both. Later when Seo body was found away from the station means there was more to what we didnt see. He died with his hands holding onto a sword meant that despite taking one of those smart lens out (he was logged out from JOne server) the NPCs was still chasing and shooting arrows at him. Are NPCs able to kill? The rule (if any) was that NPC couldnt kill. Otherwise JW wouldve been dead way back in ep 1 where he tried to level up in Granda.  So Im not ruling out that there is a possibility of another player in this game whom is the ultimate culprit killing Seo and perhaps Cha and Marco. Then Im baffled because Im still suspecting Prof Cha and Park yet at the time of Seo's death both of them were in Korea. 

12 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

I think there will be some additional explanations on how this works. But that there will be no explanation of why. The phenomenon shown is paranormal. It is such a story that we have seen it in the classic series "the twilight zone". The mystery remains intact, and because of this, the spectator feels a great thrill, even after the series is over.

Therefore the explanation could be like you said - "paranormal" and as what JW believes and predicted 1 yr ago - "Magic"

Spoiler

42c6573a43098e6de535d3dc17a6b51a.png

As like we saw in ep 10, the train arrives in Granda and the magic sets in. JW no longer limps and all those terrorists and warriors begin their attack. But the magic has become dangerous, these NPC's can seriously wound you to a point where you can feel their attack - slash, arrow or bullet and worse die like Seo did. The rules have changed since JW killed Cha. Maybe the magic saw the need of revenge as a curse and took over. Thereby allowing Cha to become a zombie forever hunting down JW. Likewise to SJ and Marco. The AR game has merged in with reality. The magic/ paranormal is the fantasy element of this drama so I cant/ shouldnt be TOO critical. Writer doesnt need to focus too much on detail or place any reasoning just because there's supposedly "magical/ curse" or "fate" elements involved. Welcome to fantasy dramaland.  To be fair this writer isnt the only one that did that. <_<

Another explanation is SeJoo (maybe threatened to control it) . He afterall is the mastermind of this game perhaps he is still controlling it. So far we know that Choi and his team cannot override the original codes that SJ created for this game. Hence why they could not see or look into the secret quest that SJ sent to JW. I even doubt that Choi can monitor anything that happened during JW and Seo time in Granada. It seems it has another server or system controlling it. Like I said above the attack on Seo and JW was premeditated, so perfectly planned that JW and Seo had no time to team up or fight back. Thats why I dont think this quest was a mission to find Sejoo. If it was, SJ wouldnt make it so dangerous to a point of killing anyone let alone Seo. But perhaps JW took a detour and headed to the underground dungeons believing that Seo was there because if you look at the original blue print it clear locates Master being somewhere above ground of the Alhambra palace 

Spoiler

729b0aae0fc137bf071afc0ef598e928.png

3000497fce644579feb7fade53471f23.png

At the end of ep 10, the light that saved JW. Thanks to @stroppyse preview text translation it hints that the server is closed and the quest is interrupted...interrupted as what most of us believe that it could be the security of the Alhambra palace whom were sent in by HJ. So now real non players can interfere with the game? :blink: Oh how I would love to see SJ or Emma come flying in to the rescue. JW says the game isnt over, maybe prior to the kiss he still sees Cha hunting him and Seo saving him. The game continues is it magic or a different server - the original one with SJ controlling it. If SJ still controlling this game and isnt threatened to do so...WOW! Chanyeol's acting has just increased 10 ten fold :lol: and the actor playing Prof Cha I promise I wont be discriminatory on your future roles esp based on your looks or previous roles :P

In seriousness, I think I read somewhere in the interviews at one stage the game will be place on hold to further develop the the relationship between the leads as well as the storyline. Am I right @maris1 @lduc @NileRose

@siddy09 I love both those OSTs as those lyrics truly highlights HJ and JW perspective that we have yet to see or understand. 

@Sarang21 Glad your here...please share some thoughts :blush:

Look at the difference between JW and Emma interaction compared to ep 3 and ep 10. How has the game allowed Emma to know him? Is this real or magic?

Dv29TkTWkAA4HIv.jpg

cr. https://twitter.com/asfirstsnow

• Like 13