Quantcast
lecookiemonsta

are you sleeping on what CLC did? i find it absolutely amazing

so what's going on? CLC went to Hongdae(place known to be where ppl dance play music etc) and "invaded" a group that was dancing to Black Dress. I don't know about you but i love stuff like this, its so great, this is what i would like to do if i were a kpop idol.

this video is from the perspective of the group dancing youtube channel, got to love their shock lol

here is from CLC perspective from V app http://www.vlive.tv/video/62545

Soompi is the only "news outlet" i read regarding kpop and i got to say im really surprised i haven't seen this here or anywhere and i think it's so too damn awesome to miss it.

thanks in advance for checking my post :tongue: and if you know more of similar stuff from any other group let me know cause i love it.

i also loved Produsorn and i got to say CLC is winning a warm spot in my heart.

Edited by lecookiemonsta
grammar

That's pretty awesome! The shock on the original groups' faces is priceless. 

It's nice to see CLC interacting with them in the background while the foreground girls are dancing too. They must have been so excited to have CLC show up and dance with them. :lol: 

6 hours ago, phikyl said:

That's pretty awesome! The shock on the original groups' faces is priceless. 

It's nice to see CLC interacting with them in the background while the foreground girls are dancing too. They must have been so excited to have CLC show up and dance with them. :lol: 

i would have just shaft a brick lol

• Like 1