[Short Drama 2018] Hymn of Death [Death Song] / 사의 찬미

Maetawinz

Image may contain: one or more people and texthttps://storgram.com/post/BzR94vxhHf9:heart:

A lucky fan received Lee Jong Suk's handwritten message and autograph on a postcard in "He Hymn of Death" Director's Cut Message: 내가 없어지더라도.. 당신은 행복했으면 좋겠습니다.. Trans: Even if I am gone/ I were to disappear.. I hope that you are happy.. (line from "I Can Hear Your Voice" episode 18- Park Soo Ha's diary) . . . Repost with above caption from @irene7an  Cr pic (last pg): https://m.dcinside.com/board/jongsuk/373281 @jongsuk0206  #이종석  #leejongsuk  #李钟硕  #李鍾碩  #イジョンソク  #leejongseok  #jongsuklee  #jongsuk0206  #jongsuk  #actorjongsuk  #actorleejongsuk  #withjs  #kdrama  #koreadrama  #kactor  #koreanactor  #kstar  #koreanstar  #wewillwaitforyouleejongsuk  #hehymnofdeath  #hymnofdeath  #praiseofdeath  #deathsong  #사의찬미  #死之咏赞 #icanhearyourvoice  #ihearyourvoice  #너의목소리가들려  #听见你的声音 :heart:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geor13gia13: â âë¨ê²ê¸°ë íë¤ ì´ ê°ì´ì This heart of mine is burning . ê°ê°í기ë íë¤ ì´ ê°ì´ì This heart of mine is suffocating . â ì¸ìì´ ë³µë°§ì² ëì¤ë구ë My eyes are welled up with tears , ì¤ìì´ ëª©ì ë©ì¬ ëì¤ë구ë and I am chocked with sorrow â

geor13gia13:

뜨겁기도 하다 이 가슴은
This heart of mine is burning .
갑갑하기도 하다 이 가슴은
This heart of mine is suffocating .

image울음이 복밧처 나오는구나
My eyes are welled up with tears ,
설음이 목을 메여 나오는구나 
and I am chocked with sorrow :heart:

Lee Jong-suk [Be careful for you] Lee Jong-suk we wait for you [Be careful for you]   ...[Seeking attention]brother to despair ruthless aesthetic interpretation of the characters[Like][Like]...[二哈][二哈][Kiss][Kiss][Mickey than heart][Mickey than heart] @ Lee Jong-suk [heart][heart] 이종석[heart][heart]Come the From: "Death lauding" stills / Trivia photo / historic photos ... Reprinting: via ibru ljsukky
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00ql1bxj30ql0hqabu.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00qcokoj30qo0hstaq.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00qr7g9j30qi0hogmw.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00rmwn3j30qa0hjq4n.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00rvqmwj30u00gq76p.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00s6rwfj30nd0ndq74.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00shdp3j30u00u0ah8.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00srlcgj30u00u07ag.jpg
  • 007aJ8vpgy1g4u00syzcij30u00u0n08.jpg:heart:
  • .....yes..!!!!!!!...ibru...via baidu...!!!!!!:heart::thumbsup:

Archived