but there was still no airing in 

China

after the Sad conflict . 

Recently , China 'S Major, Video

platforms

and Several Local Broadcasters

have Announced Their broadcasts

from 

next month . Although date is not fixed it might air very soon as soon as a month later:blush:

although not resolved totally the situation is 

getting better . 

cr:http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=056&aid=0010519763

5 minutes ago, ibru said:

it was not @Riman Rakshit but me))))

Apologies apologies!!! I think Riman Quoted me &  put the link as well . Thanks loads to you both ...by the way what’s the format like for c dramas , do they show it weekly or one shot ? I hope my subbed sites will sub them quickly 

@triplem  @icyphoenix @yoyo_icecube

Welcome chingus:D it will probably air this november 29 ,

35 episodes probably 2 per week, and I guess it will get subbed by a cdrama site. If you guys can, request the subs on viki^_^ they had planned to sub as well before the site had some changes.

I asked Viki and they replied we have  to request again since the previous channel got erased.

@triplem keke the things we do for our favourite oppa:tongue:

@ibru @Rania Zeid thank you chingus for the updates:blush: lets hope we see Sukkie soon!:heart:

6 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

35 episodes probably 2 per week, and I guess it will get subbed by a cdrama site. If you guys can, request the subs on viki^_^ they had planned to sub as well before the site had some changes.

I asked Viki and they replied we have  to request again since the previous channel got erased.

@ibru @Rania Zeid thank you chingus for the updates:blush: lets hope we see Sukkie soon!:heart:

how to request. to be honest i never request any show on viki. i rarely use that site. 

anyway, i kinda noob in finding c-drama, even the raw video. hope doramax will upload the show.

OK. The voice actor chosen to dub LJS sounds almost like him. Almost. I just wonder how they do such filming. He clearly isn't speaking mandarin. How does he deliver his lines in response to someone speaking a language he probably doesn't fully get? *curious* I wonder if there will be a korean-dubbed version.

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

OK. The voice actor chosen to dub LJS sounds almost like him. Almost. I just wonder how they do such filming. He clearly isn't speaking mandarin. How does he deliver his lines in response to someone speaking a language he probably doesn't fully get? *curious* I wonder if there will be a korean-dubbed version.

I remember watching Park Hae Jin in his c drama , Far Away Love and it was pretty much like that- he speaks Korean and the cast speaks Mandarin.  So it will take a really good actor to build up chemistry with co stars that they have language barriers with. PHJ did it and from the vid above , I have faith in LJS as well. Seems to be able to connect with his co-star. But somehow the flavour is different from k dramas.  Not only is LJS voice dubbed, all the co-stars are dubbed too. In china , they have to do this to standardise the pronunciation since there are different accents from different parts of the country. They do this for every drama if I'm not mistaken. Got to check with @lynne22 @kokodus @stargazer187 , you guys planning to watch this? 

4 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

November 29 is it?? Finally!! Let's request viki..gosh!! I waited long for it.. I hope don't have to wait for subs too.. I can see my chingus from #WYWS.. Hope we enjoy this drama of LJS like the previous one.. Excited.. 

P. S.  Which broadcasting tv network is broadcasting it?? Any info?? 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I remember watching Park Hae Jin in his c drama , Far Away Love and it was pretty much like that- he speaks Korean and the cast speaks Mandarin.  So it will take a really good actor to build up chemistry with co stars that they have language barriers with. PHJ did it and from the vid above , I have faith in LJS as well. Seems to be able to connect with his co-star. But somehow the flavour is different from k dramas.  Not only is LJS voice dubbed, all the co-stars are dubbed too. In china , they have to do this to standardise the pronunciation since there are different accents from different parts of the country. They do this for every drama if I'm not mistaken. Got to check with @lynne22 @kokodus @stargazer187 , you guys planning to watch this? 

Yes ur right abt accent n pronunciation.. For that also they have to get approval then only they can proceed to be broadcast.. So it will be worrisome n double work to correct pronunciations acc.  to the firms.. So they just dub it.. 

I watched PHJ's two cdramas.. It will be little weird at first to hear the dubbed voices then we will get used to it

@gilaswan LJS was asked this question. How he connected in spite of not knowing mandarin. He replied that he connected with his co-stars from their emotions and eye movements which transcends language. He knew what they were saying from his script and the rest he picked up purely by their body language etc^_^

@icyphoenix It will air in Zhejiang satellite TV after The legendary tycoon is finished. They listed JL on their weibo page :)

39 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Since its PD Jin Hyuk, the pacing will be fast and there is action, the budget is huge 40 billion won and the sets look really pretty:heart:

@triplem Yes cdramas dub all the actors:D at first it will be a bit difficult coz we are so familiar with his voice but gradually we will get used to it i guess

That’s true. I watched My Sunshine with Wallace Chung a couple of months back , I got used it after a while. :D

I am looking forward to this ! 

Archived